Author Topic: Mel Gibson's Abusive, Racist Ranting Caught On Tape  (Read 5065 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mel Gibson's Abusive, Racist Ranting Caught On Tape
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2010, 08:55:55 AM »
So adultery is worse than Nazism. What a great Love of Israel you have, Mord.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2010, 09:07:22 AM »
If he Chas ve'Chalilla was sayind something bad about America intead of the Jews would you react the same way?
no if he said something about the U.S. I'd tell him to move to another country.Although under hussein obama you can't blame people
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2010, 09:09:20 AM »
If he Chas ve'Chalilla was sayind something bad about America intead of the Jews would you react the same way?
Leaving a family of 8 children(forget the wife), and acting like a degenerate all the while, speaks volumes.  I understand what Mord is saying.  It shows his true nature.  What can you expect from him?
No one should need his approval anyway.  He is a very sick man.

He should go back down under...with that other Nazi.  8;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2010, 09:26:33 AM »
Leaving a family of 8 children(forget the wife), and acting like a degenerate all the while, speaks volumes.  I understand what Mord is saying.  It shows his true nature.  What can you expect from him?
No one should need his approval anyway.  He is a very sick man.

He should go back down under...with that other Nazi.  8;)
Thank's   Bullcat yes thats what i was trying to say
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2010, 09:28:56 AM »
I like your zeal but I don't think you are right here. I think he meant that they are one and the same thing, evil.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2010, 09:51:54 AM »

what the guy said about jews was pathetic, espacially as he had no evidence that the cop was jewish. BUt i think drink driving is worse than hurling drunken obscenaties that make no sense. The guy could have killed someone. Look at how many deaths a year due to drink driving...loads...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2010, 09:54:53 AM »

what the guy said about jews was pathetic, espacially as he had no evidence that the cop was jewish. BUt i think drink driving is worse than hurling drunken obscenaties that make no sense. The guy could have killed someone. Look at how many deaths a year due to drink driving...loads...
True.
Look at Billy Joel.
More many then they know what to do with...but they can't hire a driver.  It shows a total disregard for others.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2010, 10:24:33 AM »
In a previous post about Mel Gibson from a while back, Chaim brought up the excellent point that these so-called "religious" anti-semites, are, besides being disgusting anti-semites, hypocrites in all other aspects of their lives. 

Mel Gibson is a disgusting medieval brand of anti-semite.  His past claims that his "religion" helped him get his life back on track are baloney.  First, he made that "Passion" movie to foment Jew hatred, then he got caught for drunk driving, and accused Jews of starting all wars, then he left his long suffering wife and seven children to take up with a much younger Russian bimbo, whom he knocked up.  "Religious," my foot!

These anti-semite pieces of garbage are experts at projecting their own barbarity and flaws to Jews. 

Anyway, I hope Mel and his Holocaust denying father both rot out their livers and drop dead. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2010, 10:32:26 AM »
In a previous post about Mel Gibson from a while back, Chaim brought up the excellent point that these so-called "religious" anti-semites, are, besides being disgusting anti-semites, hypocrites in all other aspects of their lives. 

Mel Gibson is a disgusting medieval brand of anti-semite.  His past claims that his "religion" helped him get his life back on track are baloney.  First, he made that "Passion" movie to foment Jew hatred, then he got caught for drunk driving, and accused Jews of starting all wars, then he left his long suffering wife and seven children to take up with a much younger Russian bimbo, whom he knocked up.  "Religious," my foot!

These anti-semite pieces of garbage are experts at projecting their own barbarity and flaws to Jews. 

Anyway, I hope Mel and his Holocaust denying father both rot out their livers and drop dead. 

Bravo!  :clap:
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2010, 12:37:38 PM »
Lisa your posts are some of the very best on the forum.  :clap:

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2010, 01:51:04 PM »
Thanks, Rubystars and Muman!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2010, 03:59:02 PM »
Based on just his anti-semitism, I hate Mel Gibson.  He's a vile pig and now everyone knows it.  I'm just so happy that that recording is now out there for everyone to hear.  I jump up and down for joy when the truth comes out about a person as disgusting as Mel Gibson.  Let the truth continue to be revealed!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2010, 06:55:52 PM »

Nothing to add to that. I hope Mel gets AIDS like his hero Yasser Arafag.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2010, 08:56:32 PM »
I must admit there is some legitimacy to the statement he made about blacks  ;D
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!