Author Topic: Lawyers from 60 different countries to sue Israel [Mavi Mamzer related]  (Read 524 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
http://networkedblogs.com/5IKyO

Lawyers From 60 Countries To Sue Israel

Unfortunately, there's too many who should be on our side who support such a baseless lawsuit (as they either sympathize with our enemies, and/or are silent about the constant double standards and injustice directed against the Jewish state... ).

Lawyers from 60 countries, including Indonesia, will gather in Istanbul, Turkey, from July 15-16, to prepare a legal suit against Israel for its attack on the Gaza-bound humanitarian flotilla on May 31 defending itself against terrorists Antara news agency reported.

"There are a number of lawyers from 60 countries who will take legal steps to sue the attackers of Mavi Marmara," Mahendradatta, patron chief of the Indonesian Muslims' Lawyer Team (TPM) said here, Monday.

Mahendradatta said he would represent six Indonesians who became victims of the Israeli soldiers' attack, where two Indonesians namely Surya Fachrizal and Oktavianto were injured.

The lawyers, among others from Turkey, Britain and other European countries, will sue Israel in international legal forum as well as bilateral forums.

TPM, he said would consistently fight the Israeli arrogance.

Meanwhile, Jose Rizal Jurnalis, presidium chairman of MER-C (Medical Emergency Rescue - Committee) Indonesia hoped that the legal suit against Israel could be brought to the International Criminal Court (ICC).-Bernama

These dogs should be put in a cage.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
What a glorious day it would be, if, when they all gather in Istanbul, Israel dropped a nuclear bomb on them!

(Alright, I'll have my fantasies and you can have yours!)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
I recommend spraying all of them with weaponized Insect Poison!

One thing's for certain:  Thanks entirely to the MUSLIMs the world is on the brink of all out War!

I've never seen anything like this in my entire life.

The Mohamed worshipers have always acted this insane, but never before in all of history have they done it collectively on a global scale, never before in all of history have they been wealthy with oil money, and never before in all of history have their intended victims rushed so eagerly to supply them with advanced weapons of mass destruction with which the Muzzies intend to annihilate them.

Whoever would strike each and every Muslim nation with nuclear weapons this very moment would be doing all of humanity a great service, for as many people would perish would be nothing compared to what's coming if these bastard drek maniacs are not stopped dead in their tracks.

Otherwise they won't quit until the air is filled with thousands of multiple nuclear warhead ICBM's and cruise missiles fired off by every country in all directions.

SAVE THE PLANET - KILL A MUZZIE!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I recommend spraying all of them with weaponized Insect Poison!

One thing's for certain:  Thanks entirely to the MUSLIMs the world is on the brink of all out War!

I've never seen anything like this in my entire life.

The Mohamed worshipers have always acted this insane, but never before in all of history have they done it collectively on a global scale, never before in all of history have they been wealthy with oil money, and never before in all of history have their intended victims rushed so eagerly to supply them with advanced weapons of mass destruction with which the Muzzies intend to annihilate them.

Whoever would strike each and every Muslim nation with nuclear weapons this very moment would be doing all of humanity a great service, for as many people would perish would be nothing compared to what's coming if these bastard drek maniacs are not stopped dead in their tracks.

Otherwise they won't quit until the air is filled with thousands of multiple nuclear warhead ICBM's and cruise missiles fired off by every country in all directions.

SAVE THE PLANET - KILL A MUZZIE!

I agree this is the worst it's ever been... I think something will happen soon because there are just to many irons in the fire.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer