Author Topic: Mahmoud Abbas: Eliminate Israel  (Read 644 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Mahmoud Abbas: Eliminate Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 08:52:51 AM »
One more proof of the Taqqiyah of the so-called "moderate" Arabs

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 09:02:24 AM »
Btw, this comes right after Abbas’s eulogy for arch terrorist Muhammad Daoud Oudeh. In a condolence telegram quoted in the Abbas-controlled Al-Hayat al-Jadida newspaper, Abbas touted Oudeh as “a wonderful brother, companion, tough and stubborn, relentless fighter,” and described him as “one of the prominent leaders of the Fatah movement.”

And yet, Abbas keeps on receiving adulatory press coverage in Israel...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 09:06:05 AM »
The world will stick to their strict diet of moral relativity and allow him to blatantly explain the true Arab thoughts on the matter.  Its off limits to translate Arabic.  Netanyahu must pretend this was never said.  Obama will praise Abbas.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 04:19:09 PM »
Who can believe Mahmoud Abbas of ALL people would say that? I thought he loved Israel and the Jews because Arabs and Shitslam are peaceful. :o :o :o :o :o