Author Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have ourselves a troll on ASK JTF this week  (Read 4713 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have ourselves a troll on ASK JTF this week
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2010, 08:19:00 PM »

The Arabs are all tribes. Stupid smelly primitive tribes. They don't know how to create countries. The French and the British colonist carved out these countries and the Italians created Libya. But China and India are not artificial. Nor do I think South American countries are.

It doesn't matter who carved what out. The Arabs have inhabited these areas before colonialism and so they have they right to be there.

The point is why shouldn't the Iranians be armed with nuclear weapons to defend themselves from Kahanists and American imperialists.

You do realize that Jews have lived there long before the Arabs did.

The Arabs have right to live in Israel. That land is not theirs. They can live in Saudi Arabia if they want to be Arabs.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2010, 08:25:13 PM »
Don't be angry at me for telling the truth.

1. It is a fact that America overthrew a democratically elected prime minister in Iran to steal their oil. If you deny this then you're a liar.

2. It is a fact that America lied about Iraq's support for Al-Qaeda and that they had WMD to invade that country and steal their oil. Millions of Iraqis were killed as a result of this war. If you deny this then you're a liar.

3. It is a fact that Chaim Ben Pesach said that "if it were up to me every Arab man, woman, and child would be exterminated" and that all the land from the Nile to Euphrates should be stolen from Arabs.

Paying $76 per barrel for oil is a lightyear away from stealing it.

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2010, 08:56:55 PM »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2010, 09:24:35 PM »
The point is why shouldn't the Iranians be armed with nuclear weapons to defend themselves from Kahanists and American imperialists.

Why shouldn't a violent rapist have a gun to defend himself from his next victim? That is in essence what you're asking.

I really don't think that sadistic dogs should have nuclear weapons. What can I say? I guess I'm "insane".

By the way, Kahanists are not "imperialists". We're survivalists. The comparison is insulting.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2010, 09:34:44 PM »
Don't be angry at me for telling the truth.

1. It is a fact that America overthrew a democratically elected prime minister in Iran to steal their oil. If you deny this then you're a liar.

2. It is a fact that America lied about Iraq's support for Al-Qaeda and that they had WMD to invade that country and steal their oil. Millions of Iraqis were killed as a result of this war. If you deny this then you're a liar.

3. It is a fact that Chaim Ben Pesach said that "if it were up to me every Arab man, woman, and child would be exterminated" and that all the land from the Nile to Euphrates should be stolen from Arabs.

If it was about stealing oil, why haven't we gotten any?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2010, 09:36:44 PM »
Ralph,

I dont know you, but Turkey has not been "peaceful" with Israel.  Turkey has been provocative and warlike with Israel.  This is more true in recent months.

I'm not Ralph.

It sounds like you're making excuses to steal Turkish land and commit a genocide against them. This is what I mean. To Kahanists it doesn't matter if Muslims are peaceful or not you'll just make excuses to take their land and kill them.

And please, the Turks are neutral with Israel and they even buy weapons from them.

Would the Flotilla be called "neutral?" 

This guy's a clown.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2010, 01:30:40 AM »
Why are there topics being opened about trolls on 'ask jtf'?

This looks pathetic. If there's a troll on ask jtf let Chaim deal with it; don't make 2 topics about it.

Offline RayRay

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2010, 04:27:02 AM »
If it was about stealing oil, why haven't we gotten any?

It's to early to tell. They may secure a puppet in 20 years when and if Iraq becomes stable. Even if they never get the oil it doesn't mean that that wasn't their the reason to invade. If they don't get the oil then their plan failed.