Author Topic: U.S Gov. Funds Iranian Muslim Nazi Terrorist Groups  (Read 917 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
U.S Gov. Funds Iranian Muslim Nazi Terrorist Groups
« on: July 25, 2010, 09:57:23 PM »
Ask yourself why Jundallah, though it has taken credit for an endless number of vicious terrorist attacks and assasnations is not listed among the U.S.'s official list of terrorist groups.

You will find the answer when you start to research this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Freedom_and_Support_Act

This was a bill that channeled 10 million your U.S. tax dollars directly to Sunni Nazi terrorist groups throughout Iran.  The bill stated no cash can go to any groups on the official terrorist list. This is why they could not be officialy listed. Because that money was given DIRECTLY to Jundallah and other "unofficial" Muslim Nazi terrorist groups so that they would overthrow the current regime.

Abdolmalek Rigi YSV"Z, leader of Jundallah, admitted that the logistics of his terrorist operations were planned and funded by U.S. intellegence operatives. ABC even did a story uncovering this fact.

I support a surgical strike on Iran's nuclear program as Chaim does. Handing money to rival Muslm Nazi terrorist groups is certainly not a solution.

But for those who think that terrorist groups would never accept support from U.S. infidels, this should come as a wake up call. It should also alert you as to the extent to which the U.S. governmental is willing to align itself directly with Muslim Nazi terrorist groups to accomplish their political goals.

You will find documented numerous admissions from

This does not absolve Jundallah YS"VZ in any way of their evil. But it DOES damn the Bush administration and the U.S. Congress at the time in a way you may until now not have contemplated. It was they who passed a bill that directly supported Arab terrorism. It shows you that there is more than mere "incompetence" behind the U.S. gov's ability to fight Arab terrorism effectively. The U.S. officials involved know EXACTLY where that money went.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: U.S Gov. Funds Iranian Muslim Nazi Terrorist Groups
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 10:02:30 PM »
Thanks for passing this on Lubab. The federal government does seem to be awfully strange sometimes in their choice of who to call a terror group and who not to.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 06:15:40 AM »
Yes, I agree. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 08:16:17 AM »
The State Dept is behind this all
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 09:09:34 AM »
This tactic went wrong already. Remember Al Kaida and the Bosnian and Albanian quranimals.

They will use this resources against us. Sunni Muslims are imo worse than Schiite Muslims.

They are less flexible in their ideology, as well as they have no other influences besides Islam, except Nazism.

I would give a Sunni Muslim not even a piece of bread.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 09:40:02 AM »
This sounds like idiotic Bush Administration neocon (i.e. Condomloser Lice, Ari Fleischer, Donald Rumsfeld, etc.) thinking.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 09:57:57 AM »
I believe this group is the one which Iran is blaming the recent mosque bombing on. If this is the case I think that it may be good that this group is causing problems in Iran. Of course it is not the wisest strategy, but it is not new. I believe that there was a lot of pressure on the administration to try to undermine the Iranian regime and this group provided a way to do so without direct involvement.

I dont think there is anything exceptionally evil about this information, if it is true. I agree that in the end helping any islamic group will backfire on us and we should concentrate on a bold offensive. This kind of thing has been going on for many years and I believe it will go on for many more...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 10:15:09 AM »
Looking at the Wikipedia page for this organization it appears that it only strikes at Iranian targets, including assassination attempts on the Iranian president...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jundallah

Notable attacks
[edit] 2005 Attack on Iranian President

The motorcade of Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was ambushed during his visit to Balochistan province, in which at least one of his bodyguards was killed and others injured.[68]
[edit] 2006 Tasooki Attack

On 16 March 2006, four days before Iranian new year, Jundallah blocked a road near Tasooki and kills 21 civilians. A thirteen year old student on his way for new year holidays was caught in the cross fire.[65][69]
[edit] 2007 Zahedan bombing
Main article: 2007 Zahedan bombings

On February 14, 2007, a car bomb and gunfire directed at a bus killed 18 members of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps. Guards commander Qasem Rezaei said, "This blind terrorist operation led to the martyrdom of 18 citizens of Zahedan" and attributed the attack to "insurgents and elements of insecurity."[70] Jundallah claimed responsibility for the attack on 15 February.[71]

Iranian security forces also arrested five suspects, two of whom were carrying camcorders and grenades when they were arrested, while the police killed the main "agent" of the attack.[62] Among the arrestees was Said Qanbarzehi, a Balochi, who was hanged in Zahedan prison on 27 May 2007. He had been sentenced to death at the age of 17 along with six other Balochi men—Javad Naroui, Masoud Nosratzehi, Houshang Shahnavazi, Yahya Sohrabzehi, Ali Reza Brahoui and Abdalbek Kahrazehi (also known as Abdalmalek) -- in March 2007,[72] despite the absolute international prohibition on the execution of child offenders.[73] Two days later on Friday, Feb 16 2007, Jundallah bombed a girls school in city of Zahedan and the leader of the group took responsibility for it on the official TV of MEK.[74]
[edit] Mass abduction

Jundallah militants kidnapped 21 Iranian truck drivers near Chah Bahar on August 19, 2007 and brought them to Pakistan. Pakistani forces later freed all of them.[75]
[edit] Police abduction

On June 13, 2008, 16 police in southeastern Iran were abducted and brought into Pakistan.[76] In December 2008, Jundallah announced that it had killed all the hostages.[77]
[edit] Saravan bombing

In a rare suicide bombing in Iran, a car bomb was driven into a security building in Saravan, Iran, on December 29, 2008. The explosion killed four Iranians.[78][79]
[edit] Saravan ambush

On January 25, 2009, 12 Iranian policemen were ambushed and killed by Jundallah near Saravan.[80]
[edit] Zahedan mosque blast
Main article: 2009 Zahedan explosion

A bomb blast on May 28, 2009 rocked a mosque in the city of southeastern Iranian city of Zahedan as mourners participated in a ceremony marking the death of the daughter of the prophet of Islam, which killed 25 people and injured 125 others, less than 3 weeks before the Iranian 2009 presidential elections. The Iranian government promptly accused the United States of having financed and orchestrated the attack in order to destabilize the nation in the lead up to its presidential election. Two days after the attack, three men were publicly hanged for smuggling the explosives used in attack into Iran from Pakistan. The trio were already in prison at the time of attack and had been tried for previous attacks by Jundallah including 2007 Zahedan bombings.[81] Interior Minister Sadegh Mahsouli said in a statement posted on the internet Friday that "those who committed the Thursday bombing are neither Shia nor Sunni. They are Americans and Israelis."[82] Abdel Raouf Rigi, the spokesman for Jundallah claimed responsibility on a Saudi Arabian state owned TV channel, Al-Arabiya.[81][83]
[edit] 2009 Pishin bombing
Main article: 2009 Pishin bombing

On October 18, 2009 42 people were killed in a suicide bombing in the Pishin region of Sistan-Baluchistan, including at least 6 officers in Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards such as the deputy commander of the Guards' ground force, General Noor Ali Shooshtari, and the Guards' chief provincial commander, Rajab Ali. Jundallah claimed responsibility.[84][85][86]
[edit] 2010 Zahedan bombings
Main article: July 2010 Zahedan bombings

On July 16th, 2010, 27 people were killed in a double suicide bombing at the Jamia mosque in Zahedan. The blasts, timed 20 minutes apart to maximise injuries,[87] are believed to have killed several members of the Revolutionary Guard,[88] .
[edit]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 05:09:03 PM »
My question is how far does this government get before they are stopped! To date the politicians have not been verbal enough!  I hope we can get a huge movement going on this website and other sites for people to stand up against whats going on!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 05:11:08 PM »
My question is how far does this government get before they are stopped! To date the politicians have not been verbal enough!  I hope we can get a huge movement going on this website and other sites for people to stand up against whats going on!

I think that this deal was arranged by the Bush administration. I don't know if the Obama administration has continued funding this group. My uninformed guess is that Obama has stopped this because in my opinion Obama is a fan of Ahmadinajad, and as a result is not going to do anything to get him ousted...

PS: On the face of it it seems that the Iran Freedom and Reform act is a good idea... But again there is a question whether giving this to Jundallah is a wise move... I support any measure which will bring down the current evil regime, of course with the hope that a righteous regime would take its place...

Read the wording of the act @ http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Iran_Freedom_Support_Act

This organization is also involved in this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Partnership_Initiative

This is also interesting concerning this: http://article.nationalreview.com/331574/regime-change-peacefully/rick-santorum

I believe the policies suggested by Obama and Clinton will give Iran exactly what it needs most: time. With time, Iran will develop a nuclear weapon and terrorist networks to destabilize governments in the Middle East, gain control of the region, and grab a lock on the world’s oil supply. That would leave us with few options indeed.

Another option is a military strike aimed at Iran’s nuclear research facilities. While we cannot rule out that option, it should clearly be a last resort, given the difficulty of the target and the likelihood that military action would strengthen the regime’s hold on the country in the short term.

The only way to turn off the anti-U.S. war machine is to end the radical Shiite revolution against the Sunni Muslim world and the West. Accomplishing such a goal requires a change of regime, and the institution of democracy. We have seen what has happened in other areas around the world through a combination of economic and political pressure on a regime.

A democratic regime in Iran will create more political freedom and human rights for women, religious minorities, and homosexuals in Iran. And it will go a long way toward ending the war in Iraq, eliminating the nuclear threat, and reducing terrorist attacks. It will not come without great sacrifice among the freedom fighters in Iran. They should not be alone in the fight.

— Former Senator Rick Santorum (R., Pa.) is as senior fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center. He is the author of the 2006 Iran Freedom Support Act.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 05:34:02 PM by muman613 »