Author Topic: Panel's landmark denial frees NYC mosque site  (Read 2296 times)

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
Panel's landmark denial frees NYC mosque site
« on: August 03, 2010, 08:45:14 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_ground_zero_mosque

NYC is a disgustingly pro-Muslim city!!!

Bloomberg belongs in גיהנום!!!

Panel's landmark denial frees NYC mosque site

By KAREN MATTHEWS, Associated Press Writer – 5 mins ago

NEW YORK – A New York City panel has denied landmark status to a building near ground zero, freeing a group to convert the property into an Islamic community center and mosque.
The Landmarks Preservation Commission's voted 9-0 against granting landmark status to the 152-year-old building, which is blocks from the site of the Sept. 11 attacks.
National and New York politicians and the Anti-Defamation League have come out in recent weeks against plans for the mosque, saying it disrespects the memory of Sept. 11 victims. Mayor Michael Bloomberg has supported the mosque.

Commissioners said the building didn't meet historic criteria to qualify as a landmark.

Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Panel's landmark denial frees NYC mosque site
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 08:51:03 AM »
They all look like the super rich leftists i'm telling you they're will be a revolution
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 09:15:40 AM »

Yes, I heard.
These scum ruled that the Jihaddist can go on and place their 13-story trophy on their newly conqured territory.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 09:44:45 AM »
Ever since Doomberg was elected in office, New Yuck [censored] has a become a pro-Muslim sewer and the building of this "Mosque" proves just that.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 09:47:48 AM »
Dyke Doomberg would rather live under sharia than a democracy. What a disgrace.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 09:49:14 AM »
Dyke Doomberg would rather live under sharia than a democracy. What a disgrace.

If he wants to live under sharia so badly, he can move to Iran. He'd do us a favor.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 09:53:24 AM »
If he wants to live under sharia so badly, he can move to Iran. He'd do us a favor.
I doubt he will though. He knows that effeminate homosexuals like himself (remember, masculine ones don't count in Moolie eyes!) aren't treated well in the Middle East.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 09:56:52 AM »
I doubt he will though. He knows that effeminate homosexuals like himself (remember, masculine ones don't count in Moolie eyes!) aren't treated well in the Middle East.

Oh yeah I forgot Iran does not its homosexuals well even though it's leader, Ahmadinefag is.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 10:07:02 AM »
They all look like the super rich leftists i'm telling you they're will be a revolution

It's really sad because the founding fathers of America would put scum like Bloomberg and the NY city council in front of a fire squad or to the gallows.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 10:10:21 AM »

It's really sad because the founding fathers of America would put scum like Bloomberg and the NY city council in front of a fire squad or to the gallows.
What did Thomas Jefferson say  'The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants'
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 10:21:34 AM »
What I would like to know is who is on this despicable panel and how was the panel chosen?

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 10:30:37 AM »
What I would like to know is who is on this despicable panel and how was the panel chosen?

http://www.nyc.gov/html/lpc/html/faqs/faq_about.shtml 

Who are the Landmarks Commissioners?
According to the Landmarks Law, the eleven Commissioners must include at least three architects, one historian, one city planner or landscape architect, and one realtor. There must be at least one resident of each borough on the Commission. Ten Commissioners serve part-time and receive no salary; the Chairman is a full-time, paid Commissioner. The Commissioners are appointed by the Mayor, with the advice and consent of the City Council, for three-year terms. The Chairman and the Vice-Chairman are designated by the Mayor  That means BLOOMBERG APPOINTED THEM

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 10:45:43 AM »
mord,   thanks for the info.

Clearly,   Mike Bloomberg's influence is spread through this panel.       All of them are helping plant the seeds for epic disaster against non-Muslims,   NY City,  and the United States as a whole.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 10:50:44 AM »
9-0 is a big majority worth eye opening. This is again called Stockholm Syndrome.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 01:41:02 PM »
9-0 is a big majority worth eye opening. This is again called Stockholm Syndrome.

It's eye opening.    It's disgraceful.     It's not surprising.

Hopefully,   there will be many more rank and file union members who follow James'  lead:

'Union Workers will not build Ground Zero Mosque'

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 02:39:59 PM »

It's eye opening.    It's disgraceful.     It's not surprising.

Hopefully,   there will be many more rank and file union members who follow James'  lead:

'Union Workers will not build Ground Zero Mosque'

Ebb that's my brothers friend's tape Andy Sullivan here's his blog

http://www.bluecollarcorner.com/home.html
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 02:45:22 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 06:50:11 PM »
Rudy would NEVER have let this happen.  Rudy stood up to evil Muslim Nazis.

Giuliani rejects $10 million from Saudi prince
October 12, 2001 Posted: 3:14 AM EDT (0714 GMT)

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Thursday the city would not accept a $10 million donation for disaster relief from Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal after the prince suggested U.S. policies in the Middle East contributed to the September 11 attacks.

"I entirely reject that statement," Giuliani said. "There is no moral equivalent for this [terrorist] act. There is no justification for it. The people who did it lost any right to ask for justification for it when they slaughtered 4,000 or 5,000 innocent people."

Prince Alwaleed gave the mayor a check after a Thursday morning memorial service at Ground Zero, the site of the World Trade Center towers destroyed in the attacks.

The prince offered his condolences to the people of New York, but after the ceremony he released a statement suggesting the United States "must address some of the issues that led to such a criminal attack."

"The check has not been deposited. The Twin Towers Fund has not accepted it," Giuliani said in a statement late Thursday.

VIDEO
NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani refused a $10 million aid check from a Saudi prince. CNN's Martin Savidge reports (October 12)

The prince's statement said the United States "should re-examine its policies in the Middle East and adopt a more balanced stand toward the Palestinian cause.

"While the U.N. passed clear resolutions numbered 242 and 338 calling for the Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank and Gaza Strip decades ago, our Palestinian brethren continue to be slaughtered at the hands of Israelis while the world turns the other cheek," the statement said.

Giuliani flatly rejected the prince's position. "To suggest that there's a justification for [the terrorist attacks] only invites this happening in the future," he said. "It is highly irresponsible and very, very dangerous.

"And one of the reasons I think this happened is because people were engaged in moral equivalency in not understanding the difference between liberal democracies like the United States, like Israel, and terrorist states and those who condone terrorism.

"So I think not only are those statements wrong, they're part of the problem," Giuliani said.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 06:52:26 PM »
Rudy would NEVER have let this happen.  Rudy stood up to evil Muslim Nazis.

That's 100 percent correct!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 07:10:59 PM »
About 15 or 20 years ago Libya wanted to open an embassy here in New York close to the "evil" U.N. I don't remember the entire situation but at the time Libya was restricted from having an embassy here in the Unite States... Under heavy protest Libya built Libya House and called it a mission... The building actually seems to serve as an embassy...The protests went on for some time however the building eventually went up... It's is a hardened building that is said to have a residence for Muammar Gaddafi should he visit the U.S ... The underground garage has in interesting feature in the driveway ramp... Steel polls come out of the ground to block a car or trunk from entering the garage level with explosives... The bars are raised and lowered hydraulically....Security experts for American owned buildings should have taken notice of this feature back then it may have prevented the first trade center bombing.
http://www.emporis.com/application/?nav=building&lng=3&id=114089
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 07:16:46 PM »
Re:  "Rudy stood up to evil Muslim Nazis. "

Now he works for them.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 07:20:55 PM »
Re:  "Rudy stood up to evil Muslim Nazis. "

Now he works for them.

Really?  What is he doing these days?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 07:23:45 PM »
Massa,

What you talkin bout' Massa?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 07:49:21 PM »
He's sold out to Dubai like all the other GOP.

What...you think he's still the Hero of NYC?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 07:53:47 PM »
He's sold out to Dubai like all the other GOP.

What...you think he's still the Hero of NYC?

No all jokes aside, I was seriously asking.  I don't know anything about this Dubai selling out you mention.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 08:01:06 PM »
If this mosque gets built, may it collapse on all of the worshippers by the hand of Gd, Gd willing.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein