Author Topic: Misc. comments for Ask JTF (August 8, 2010)  (Read 391 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Misc. comments for Ask JTF (August 8, 2010)
« on: August 03, 2010, 02:07:07 PM »
Hey all together,

how you can see, i´m new, and how you can see, i´m a catholic christ and german.
Here in Germany are about 206 new mosques and over 3500000 Moslems, i´m not a moslemhater, i had a lot of friends who are moslems and they wanted me to convert.

In real i was for an half n year moslem, but only what I found in this stupid qur´an is that this political system called islam is a religion which makes the people stupid and makes them hate.

I´m back to christianity, because we the jews and the christs have more, what us should bring together as what us is deviding, for example, in thora I´ve read something like that we all have to handle with the strangers like we do it under us( i hope it´s right- or right translated ), and jesus told us that we have to love eachother it is not important if the jews are right or the christs are right, it´s what we have together to live in peace and freedom together, and in the end we have to be lovely to other equal what kind of coulor or religion, and this message is not delivered and supported in islam, and therefor it can´t be the truth.

My real question is now, if somebody knows where I can go in Germany ( Münster ) work with jewish guys together for defending our culture.

How I came to this site, was the clip on youtube.com , it helped me to find this site, more support please!!!

Bye

Pro-Jews-From-Cath-German

Just stay away from JDL Germany mmkay?