Author Topic: THE FEMALE ARAB WHO WAS FIRED FROM CNN FOR SUPPORT HEZZIES BLOOMBERG  (Read 852 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
WORKER NOW LOL               

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/08/guess-who-is-working-for-bloomberg-tv.html

Guess Who is Working for Bloomberg TV?
Guess who is working for Bloomberg TV? CNN Jihad Lover and Mouthpiece, Octavia Nasr, Resigns - Atlas Shrugs

Octavia Nasr, who recently got the boot from CNN for openly mourning the death of Sayyed Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah who helped kill 241 U.S. Marines during the 1983 Beirut barracks bombings, is sounding off as an "Israel expert" on Bloomberg TV. (hat tip Sheik)

WTF is Bloomberg all about?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: THE FEMALE ARAB WHO WAS FIRED FROM CNN FOR SUPPORT HEZZIES BLOOMBERG
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 04:50:12 PM »
What he is about is so vile and so disgusting, it doesn't have a name

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 06:30:14 PM »
he's the posterboy for the self hating jews

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 01:24:40 AM »
Dyke Doomberg is as low as Tila Tequila. He is a male lesbian ho.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 03:27:06 AM »
F Doomberg!! Stinking rodent
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 10:05:51 AM »
They should both be dipped in a barrel of acid.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2010, 10:34:17 AM »
How did Bloomberg get elected after Giuliani? Did he pretend to be a conservative until he got elected? Was there some black moron democrat running against him?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 07:58:50 PM »
How did Bloomberg get elected after Giuliani? Did he pretend to be a conservative until he got elected? Was there some black moron democrat running against him?

I can't remember who he ran against, but yes he absolutely posed as more conservative than he is now

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 01:27:38 AM »
WTF is wrong with NYC for electing this monster so many times [I used to live in NYC, I like a lot of people there, but having this guy as mayor for so long is INSANE.].  The term limits have been changed so Bloomberg can continue to f--- NYC up beyond what a normal mayor should have been able to do.  What a naqba!  >:(

Rudy G was the best mayor NYC has ever had [slim pickings for the title of best mayor, albeit]... now that term limits are gone he should be mayor again.  8)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein