Author Topic: heads-up on two Drudge headlines re: WTC mosque  (Read 421 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
heads-up on two Drudge headlines re: WTC mosque
« on: August 18, 2010, 09:53:39 AM »
See for yourself:  Nancy Pelosi sez that those who oppose the WTC mosque should be investigated.  And WTC mosque developer refuses to meet with NY governor Patterson.

(As to the second headline, Patterson - who apparently is one Dem with a brain, or at least a sense of self-preservation - was trying to formulate a compromise location for the mosque.

I cringe at saying this, fellow JTFers, but it's my educated guess that we had better be prepared to see this abomination built right where it's proposed.

I've long thought that God has an odd sense of humor:  Western liberals have taken as an article of faith (pardon the pun) that they must publicly support a religion that is the most backward, ugly force in the entire world today.  People who will be the first to fee the blade of Islam on their necks are literally lining in a queue on supporting Islam.

Again, either God has a bizarre sense of humor, or God has handed the West over to Satan himself.

As for Pelosi's investigation, I have decided to change my handle to 'Wingmaster-870', in order to throw-off the trail of the FBI. (grin)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: heads-up on two Drudge headlines re: WTC mosque
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 10:37:28 AM »
I agree 37. This thing will be built.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates