Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (08/22)  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (08/22)
« on: August 22, 2010, 05:21:08 PM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/YCb1hmV8/_68__.html

The program was 1 hour and 42 minutes this week.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (08/22)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 05:55:21 PM »
Thank you, Chaim.

I'm listening to it right now on Facebook.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 06:56:39 PM »
Thank you Chaim!

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 07:43:26 PM »
Around the 60 minute mark Masterwolf's question is answered by Chaim. This should be made into a video.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 09:05:35 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/17/israel-has-eight-days-to-_n_684970.html

Chaim i response to your answer to my question I believe it was Bolton who said Israel needed to hit the Iraninan reactor before it went live to avoid radiation exposure.  This was not a reason not to bomb the reactor it was a reason to do it immediately last week.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 09:47:03 PM »
Thanks Chaim

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 10:26:02 PM »
Chaim,    thanks for another outstanding program.

Regarding Ryan Brumberg ( last question and answer in the program ) ,  according to the following site,   he is indeed Jewish:

http://hiphoprepublican.com/tag/ryan-brumberg/

Ryan Brumberg for Manhattan’s 14th District
By HHR | August 5th, 2010

Ryan Brumberg is a Jewish Republican candidate for Manhattan’s 14th District. He faces an uphill battle in challenging incumbent Rep. Carolyn Maloney in the 14th District where, in Manhattan, Democrats outnumber Republicans more than 3-1.

I was researching Ryan Brumberg in recent days after reading about him on a Republican site.   I'm glad that iamaknick asked you about Brumberg.    While Brumberg says he supports Israel,    I can't find anything concrete that mentions specifics on his positions on Israel.     He seems vague.      If someone can find anything of substance on his positions on Israel,     please mention it.     

On the plus side,    Brumberg's position on the Ground Zero Mosque is much better than Carolyn Maloney's position.        

Overall,   this is race that I wish a better option was available.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 10:41:21 PM »
Yaacov Ben Yehuda,   if you happen to read this,    as someone who visited Israel back in June,    I can't stress enough to follow Chaim's advice about having a concrete plan to learn Hebrew before moving to Israel.       When in Israel,   by far the biggest challenge for me during the 8 days of the trip was the vast difficulty with Modern Hebrew.     (  Reading signs in a parking garage for example that didn't have any English signs was something I couldn't do. )    This was as a tourist.     I can't even imagine what it must be like to attempt to conduct business in Israel or hold down a job,   w/o knowing the language in great depth.       When Chaim stresses,   "   Hebrew,   Hebrew,  Hebrew",   when someone is planning on moving to Israel,     it's for the best of reasons.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 11:04:42 PM »
Chaim,   regarding the ' Begin Center Diary'  that Yisrael Medad writes,  the " blog is a support for the main Menachem Begin Heritage Center site".     This is where Yisrael Medad works.     

Regarding your answers about Aryeh Eldad,  Yisrael Medad,   and in general,   I'm glad that you point out the significant areas/  positions where people come up short or worse.      That's why I mentioned in my question that most people consider them right wing.       Until you come out favorably for someone in the public spotlight,     I wouldn't go beyond " most people "  in terms of categorizing an opinion on someone.          Your standard of right wing is rightfully very high.   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 06:58:22 AM »
Thanks for answering my question Chaim. I didn't know that Kinsey had also worked with Nazi war criminals too. I'm trying to research what is going wrong with society and I keep finding these very evil individuals and groups at the root of so much of it. I am really glad that there are at least some good people fighting against all this sickness!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2010, 03:06:55 PM »
Thank you for the programm. I enjoyed it very much.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani