Author Topic: RALLY AGAINST OBAMA AND MOSQUE NEAR ‘GROUND ZERO’ on Sun. Sept. 5 at 2pm  (Read 1976 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
http://defendjerusalem.wordpress.com/

Defend Jerusalem
Supporting a United Jerusalem

RALLY AGAINST OBAMA AND MOSQUE NEAR ‘GROUND ZERO’

RALLY AGAINST OBAMA AND  MOSQUE NEAR ‘GROUND ZERO’

AT THE FOUNTAINBLEAU HOTEL ON 44TH ST. MIAMI BEACH,

6:30P.M. ON AUG. 18TH, 2010. OBAMA WILL BE THERE AND YOU

NEED TO BE HERE WITH US FOR THOSE 3000 LIVES LOST ON ’9/11′

ALSO

AT THE PROPOSED MOSQUE SITE
45 PARK PLACE
DOWNTOWN NEW YORK
 SEPT. 5, 2010

2:00 P.M.

and an Independent Candidate for Congress, District 20,

in Florida and pushing an international referendum against Obama’s

anti-Israel politics, through this election.

Phone number: 305  -864-  5110

This is the 2nd time in the last hour I read about an anti- Mosque rally in the Ground Zero area on Sunday Sept.  5.     G-d willing,   I will be attending this.     I regret not going to the rally this past Sunday.     

eb22
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
Don't forget to take some pictures.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It' in Fla?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Don't forget to take some pictures.

I plan to take pictures.

I'm not sure though how to make them small enough to be able to post them here.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
It' in Fla?

The previous Rallies by this organization were in Fla.

Today's rally is scheduled at 2:00pm at 45 Park Place,   in Lower Manhattan.      I believe this is the exact site of the proposed Hideous Mosque or very close to it.

One of the scheduled speakers at today's event is New York 5th Republican Congressional Candidate Liz Berney.      I'm not sure who any of the other scheduled speakers are.   

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
While it wasn't as large a crowd as some of the Anti Mosque rallies at Ground Zero have been,    the people who were there who opposed the Mosque were all terrific.      After attending this rally,    I'm convinced that rallies like this are an excellent opportunity to publicize JTF.    I mentioned JTF to a few people.     One thing that surprised me was some didn't know who Rabbi Kahane was.     It's part of the education process.     In my opinion,     JTF signs,   hats,   shirts,   and buttons would really make a difference.         There's plenty of Right wing organizations who attend these events.     It's a great opportunity for JTF and these other organizations to potentially work together in one or more ways.      There's so much potential!

For me,   the event started out well,   as I parked about a block and a half north of the corner of West Broadway and Park Place   ( where the rally against the Mosque took place  ).       A righteous black gentleman who was managing the parking lot told me he strongly opposed the Mosque at Ground Zero and he had anti-Mosque shirts available.     I gave him $ 20 for one,    which he really appreciated.      He would have been thrilled with far less.      I gladly put on the anti-Mosque shirt.

I had the pleasure of meeting Andy Sullivan from the AndyBlueCollar YouTube channel.     Andy protests the Mosque and speaks the truth about the dangers of Islam,   consistently.     He's at Ground Zero protesting every weekend.     Andy was one of the speakers and as expected had a powerful speech.   Bob Kunst started things off and thankfully blasted his opponent in the Fla.  Congressional Race he's running in,    the hideous self hating Jew Democrat Incumbent Debbie Wasserman Schultz.      She reminds me of a Florida female version of Gary Ackerman,    though not in terms of waistline.   

Liz Berney's speech was terrific as expected.      I was thrilled that she spoke out against Gary Ackerman and Nancy Pelosi,   among others.     I have great admiration for her.           Madeline Brooks from the ACTforAmerica.Org spoke.      I met a Jewish man from that organization,    who we exchanged e-mail addresses.           One of the NYC's Construction workers spoke.       A man with an Israeli accent also spoke.     I didn't catch his name.       Everyone made a positive difference! 

At the proposed Mosque Site itself,    that's where a few Muslims and Leftists had their Pro Mosque rally.      The anti-Mosque rally group was much larger.      There were plenty of police in the area.          The media was present.     Channel 5  ( Fox Affiliate in New York  )  and Channel 11 had  a segment of the event on the 10pm news.     Channel 11 ( WPIX   )   defended Barack Hussein Obama's background,      including that he's a Christian!      Yet another leftist news outlet!     

On the other side of the barrier,    some people walked by supporting our efforts in opposing the Mosque.     The same with a policeman driving by in a police car.       On the other hand,     there were leftists defending the Mosque who walked by.      One stayed practically the whole time.      The women standing next to me gave it to him repeatedly.       She's terrific!   She attends many of these type of rallies.       She had great signs and flags.     A true righteous Gentile!       On the other side of the coin,     there was also a Jewish women with a Muslim man,   who tried to convince some they spoke to all of us are misguided about Islam.      I didn't actually see them but two people told me about what transpired.       I thought immediately of Anthony Weiner and his Muslim wife.     

There were plenty of chants against Mosque,     as well as chants against Obama,    and Michael Bloomberg.     I started a chant against Wasserman- Schultz,    Ackerman,    G. Nadler,    and Anthony Weiner.             

Overall,    the event lasted to around 4:30pm,   including the media doing additional interviews after all the speeches were completed.   

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: RALLY AGAINST OBAMA AND MOSQUE NEAR GROUND ZERO on Sun. Sept. 5 at 2pm
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 01:21:41 AM »
Everyone who attends those protests is great.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Wish I could be there.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
   You should i have told Andy ,you know his friends brother from online
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 08:27:49 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
If I didn't live so far from New York, I would have been there to protest, too.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: RALLY AGAINST OBAMA AND MOSQUE NEAR GROUND ZERO on Sun. Sept. 5 at 2pm
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 08:29:22 AM »
Everyone who attends those protests is great.

People like yourself set the example for me to participate in protests like this.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: RALLY AGAINST OBAMA AND MOSQUE NEAR ‘GROUND ZERO’ on Sun. Sept. 5 at 2pm
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2010, 08:32:11 AM »
   You should i have told Andy ,you know his friends brother from online

mord,   I would have liked to but I don't have your brother's real name or your real name info.      Would Andy have been able to identify you by the nickname mord?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2010, 09:38:33 AM »
God Bless You eb22 for all your efforts! Sounds like you really had a great time meeting so many like minded people! I'm sure that more and more people will come to participate until the streets are flooded with protesters! Thanks for sharing your experience, I wish I could have been there!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2010, 10:01:40 PM »
Thanks,   arksis!    I know you would have felt right at home with all of the people opposing the Mosque.      In some ways,  it felt like a Tea Party!      Thankfully,   there are many people who are actively opposing the Mosque,    Barack Hussein Obama,    Nancy Pelosi,   and the left in general.       

In the coming days,    I'll try to post some videos from the event that have been uploaded to ZooTube,   once  I review them.       

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2010, 10:22:13 PM »
Great work!

I wish I would have gone.   I always forget when these things are.   

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 10:34:18 PM »
Thanks,   Kahane-Was-Right BT!     

While no organization matches JTF in terms of the positive impact it has for Israel,     'Defend Jerusalem' seems like a potential natural ally of JTF.    It was great seeing others who truly realize the magnitude of BHO is not only an epic disaster for the U.S.  but for Israel also.     

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 06:10:43 PM »
Project Shining City put up a video from the event,   featuring interviews that were done in addition to the actual speeches.

Andy Sullivan and Elizabeth Berney both made points in this video that are well worth listening to.     My respect for both of them is extremely high.   

At the 10:10 mark of the video,    Liz Berney mentions the anniversary   ( Sept. 14 ) of the  disastrous Oslo agreement (technically the papers were signed the day before but the other part of the horrific process (with Israel and Jordan )  was on the 14th.  http://europenews.dk/en/node/6651.    Tying in the Sept. 14 primary date for her 5th District Republican Congressional race in NY and the U.S. Senate Race in Delaware.      Thankfully,   someone running for office is reminding people of what happens when Israel signs so called peace agreements with the Fakeastians.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 11:58:05 AM »

Here's another video from the event:

Outside Ground Zero Mosque: opinions pro & con(9-5-10)

The woman in the blue shirt is very likely using  Taqiyya.      The woman in the hat was also with those of us in the anti- Ground Zero Mosque area that the police set up.      Thankfully most of the people at the rally are passionately against the Mosque.      I thought the woman in the hat had a better understand of what we are dealing with.       It illustrates the need to educate people.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 02:11:42 PM »
Never give up on stopping the Mosque!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 08:14:06 PM »
Never give up on stopping the Mosque!

Debbie,   I certainly won't give up.       As long as there's any chance to prevent this hideous Mosque project from becoming a reality,    people need to oppose it strongly.

Andy Sullivan interviewed 3 people last Sunday at the rally against BHO and the Ground Zero Mosque.

The links are as follows:

http://www.youtube.com/user/andybluecollar#p/a/u/0/V845fXxCssU   (   The shirt that Bill is holding is the type of shirt that I bought that day and proudly wore at the event.  )   

http://www.youtube.com/user/andybluecollar#p/a/u/1/GNBua0u-h1I

http://www.youtube.com/user/andybluecollar#p/a/u/2/th6R6pYvXlI     (   Like me,  Anthony is actually wearing the shirt.   )