Author Topic: This is how Islamic Intifada needs to be crushed *Warning! Graphic Images!*  (Read 1573 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Proud of Actions of the Indian Army in the last 2 months! , I dont give a damn about what UN, Amnesty or Human rights orgs think of this. When it comes to defending nations like us from rioters and savages, the only answer to them is in their own language.

How Muslims of India's Kashmir behaved:

How it was crushed by Indian Army:

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 06:43:19 AM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I hope all Muslims are driven out of India and that India can re-absorb Pakistan and drive out Islam there too. It may be impractical to try to drive out all the Muslims but I would hope they convert to something less terrorist. Even Hinduism or Buddhism would be better than Islam.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
or better yet, remember the Tienanmen Square Massacre? THATS how Israel and India need to handle terrorists!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
or better yet, remember the Tienanmen Square Massacre? THATS how Israel and India need to handle terrorists!

Yes that would be effective. It's very sad that the world has always been against Israel though. I wish things were different and this was a righteous world.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I hope all Muslims are driven out of India and that India can re-absorb Pakistan and drive out Islam there too. It may be impractical to try to drive out all the Muslims but I would hope they convert to something less terrorist. Even Hinduism or Buddhism would be better than Islam.

Not just Pakistan. Bangladesh belongs to India too.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thanx to all of you for your kind expressions. :dance: :dance: :dance:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Kashmiri muslamice separatists will be eternally bathing in their own blood if they continue with intifada. They love Papistan because Papistan is handing over the Kashmiri land of India to the Red Dragon.

Please look at this:   

Pak666 fraudulently hands over the the Indian region of Gilgit & Baltistan to Red Dragon for various dubious purposes.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/article600672.ece

Hmmm... must be having some or various ominous portents.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Not just Pakistan. Bangladesh belongs to India too.

Yes that's true.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Unfortunately India's muslim population is greater than the total population of Pakistan.  First of all the muslims minds need to be freed from Islam.   All Kashmiri Pandit Hindus must be re-settled in their ancestral homeland and they are refugees in their own country!

http://www.kashmir-information.com/

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Kashmiri Pandit Hindus can live peacefully again in Kashmir only when the  muslamice separatists are driven back to the Taklamakan Deserts or arab.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
"go india"
"go back"
Does that mean the like indians?
then they changed their minds?

All of that land was once india.
I think it's time to reunite india.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran

Yes that would be effective. It's very sad that the world has always been against Israel though. I wish things were different and this was a righteous world.

they will hate us no matter what we do, we take the blame, might as well get the value.