Author Topic: Awesome NZ earthquake photos: Divine wrath on the Kiwis for being anti-Israeli?  (Read 1112 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
On Rosh Hashana Musaf it is decreed "who will die by earthquake..." (Untaneh Tokef prayer).

Look at these photos from New Zealand  http://www.crashbang.co.nz/quake040910/index.html
and pray that you're never involved in an earthquake.

Although no one was killed, the poor sod Kiwi sheep-shearers of the underpopulated South Island have got years of repair work ahead of them!

This should be viewed as a Divine Punishment for NZ's anti-Israel stance.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 03:18:53 PM by wonga66 »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I believe that any country that has antisemitic beliefs will suffer under the wrath of God.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
And not forgetting that the New Zealanders just outlawed shechitah!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "I believe that any country that has antisemitic beliefs will suffer under the wrath of G-d.

Me too.

That's why I'm trying to get off of this planet!     :o

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
So...Where are all the demonic negroes looting and swarming through the streets? (must have photoshopped them out of the pictures)

Ironically, the end result of this will be a newly jumpstarted city economy which will enjoy a tremendous boom as a result of the demand for all new construction and repair.

You see...even when Ha'Shem expresses his wrath, He allows for those punished to earn more money than they ever dreamed possible!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
So...Where are all the demonic negroes looting and swarming through the streets? (must have photoshopped them out of the pictures)

Ironically, the end result of this will be a newly jumpstarted city economy which will enjoy a tremendous boom as a result of the demand for all new construction and repair.

You see...even when Ha'Shem expresses his wrath, He allows for those punished to earn more money than they ever dreamed possible!

I don't think there any [censored] in New Zealand. There aren't even that many Muslims Or Arabs there either. Not that I'm complaining or anything.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
NZ has always been anti-Israel but they allowed the Saudis to purchase properties in NZ
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
There is something far worse than an Arab or a Negroe in New Zealand: the Maori, a cross between a Polynesian and an Aborigine, and who is a real killer!

Fortunately for the Whites there, the Maoris are totally loyal to NZ, and are largely reconciled with the Whites!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Rumor has it the earth split open during the quake and swallowed Tina Grecco without a trace..  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Until Whitey discovered New Zealand the Maori were full time headhunters and cannibals.

Then, they became "part time" cannibals - feeding mainly on Christian missionaries.

Must be weird to belong to a tribe whose claim to fame is writing the official cookbook on how to eat human flesh.

I wonder how a steady diet of your next door neigbors for 5,000 years affects the development of the human nervous system and other organs?

If a cannibal suddenly, after 5000 years of eating human beings, decides to convert to Judaism, should he be accepted as a good Jew, in spite of the obvious fact that he's been eating other people since day #1?

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
This is what you look like after 4100 years of cannibalism!

Eating somebody's brains, and you will acquire some of their attributes.

The Maoris gave the Anglos quite a fight http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_land_wars

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is what you look like after 4100 years of cannibalism!

Eating somebody's brains, and you will acquire some of their attributes.

The Maoris gave the Anglos quite a fight http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_land_wars

Dude's a beast in more ways than one.  (ie, he's jacked.... and also a savage).