Author Topic: Student claims cabbie raped her in Athens Ga  (Read 485 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Student claims cabbie raped her in Athens Ga
« on: September 06, 2010, 04:53:18 PM »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Student claims cabbie raped her in Athens Ga
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 05:53:15 PM »
More negro action?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Student claims cabbie raped her in Athens Ga
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 06:28:45 PM »
Some years back I was traveling near Atlanta and it was getting close to evening time... I was trying to find a hotel room for the night and most of the places between Columbia South Carolina and Atlanta were booked up...Just outside of Atlanta I stopped at a Days Inn that had a walk up window on the outside of the building...When I pulled up the hotel clerk who was a black lady saw I was traveling with my family. She told me being I had my family in the car I should not go into Atlanta that night..... She said there is nothing there for you but trouble... She said go tomorrow in the day if you want but not at night.... She directed me to a Hampton Inn  down the road which was very nice.... It's been some years and I still remember how concerned that nice lady was for complete strangers...I already knew Atlanta had been going bad but I was still sort of surprised when she told me to stay away... I have been to some of the most interesting parts of New York City where no white man need travel and had never had a problem. Atlanta wasn't in the plans anyway so who needed to look for problems away from home. We never even went near the place the next morning. I would have liked seeing the city but sadly its schvartza ridden  reputation precedes it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years