Author Topic: The best arguments against homosexuality  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
The best arguments against homosexuality
« on: September 07, 2010, 08:18:13 PM »
This video shows the greatest arguments against homosexuality. I encourage all of you to view this video and forward it to everyone you know.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The best arguments against homosexuality
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 08:24:02 PM »
This video shows the greatest arguments against homosexuality. I encourage all of you to view this video and forward it to everyone you know.

Sounds like the guy is engaging in some sort of satire to me but thats just my opinion.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 08:28:07 PM »

Sounds like the guy is engaging in some sort of satire to me but thats just my opinion.

No way! You've seen him! He's deadly serious!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 08:44:13 PM »

No way! You've seen him! He's deadly serious!
Play it again and listen to him closely his comparisons are off the wall ... Also look  and listen closely to thee endorsement at the end.   I could be wrong but I don't think so.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 08:46:49 PM »
the guy is so obviously joking

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 09:10:30 PM »
And apparently, so am I!  :::D

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 09:56:30 PM »
Fag logic is flawed logic.

Un-natural:

Polyester, eye-glasses and birth control are not unnatural - but do they cause diseases?  Eye-glasses correct eye sight but homosexuality corrects what?

Single parents can raise children but a female parent is identified as a mother and not a father. 

Older people who get married

Single parents don't spread diseases like fags.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2010, 09:59:05 AM »

Un-natural:

Polyester, eye-glasses and birth control are not unnatural - but do they cause diseases?  Eye-glasses correct eye sight but homosexuality corrects what?

Single parents can raise children but a female parent is identified as a mother and not a father. 

I think the whole point of this video was to show the flawed logic of the anti-fags.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2010, 10:21:50 AM »

Un-natural:

I think the whole point of this video was to show the flawed logic of the anti-fags.

And you're promoting it why?   

You agree?  Disagree?   Think he makes a point?  etc.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2010, 11:53:19 AM »

Un-natural:

I'm not promoting it. I wanted to see just how many posters would take this seriously. Last night, when I showed this to my father, he said to me, "Do you know how many people would watch this and take this seriously?" So I figured I'd come on here and see how many. I guess nobody took the bait.

I also posted it to examine our own beliefs and arguments and compare these absurd arguments to the arguments we frequently make. We compare homosexuality to bestiality. We use the jigsaw puzzle argument. We use the "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" argument. We also say that homosexuality is evil because it doesn't produce children.  So how much more ludicrous are our own arguments compared to what this guy is stating?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2010, 12:39:54 PM »

Un-natural:

I also posted it to examine our own beliefs and arguments and compare these absurd arguments to the arguments we frequently make. 

Now we're talking.  Gotta get to the meat and potatoes here...

We compare homosexuality to bestiality. We use the jigsaw puzzle argument. We use the "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" argument. We also say that homosexuality is evil because it doesn't produce children.  So how much more ludicrous are our own arguments compared to what this guy is stating?

I don't think all of us use the same arguments, but I see what you're saying.    I haven't yet watched the video, but before I do so, I just want to pose the following.   Just because someone "ridicules" a given argument does not necessarily mean the argument itself is ridiculous or deserving of ridicule.  Sometimes, an argument is ridiculed precisely because it is so powerful and threatening to the opponent.   Now I'm going to look at the video and get back to you.   

I do agree that sometimes people employ weak arguments against homosexuality, but ultimately, if people don't believe in the Bible, there probably is no rational or compelling reason to be against it.  But likewise that is true for bestiality and a host of other peculiarities and modern sexual perversions! 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2010, 01:53:26 PM »
Ok, that video was obviously a joke in the first 5 seconds because he's giving the explanation for why each premise doesn't make sense.

He has one good point which is that America has "freedom of religion," so maybe according to his religion, men having sex with each other is considered a good deed, while procreation is "evil."  (or maybe he believes sodomy is a neutral act).   He may be incorrect objectively, but America as a country allows him that belief.   On that basis, he should be allowed to have sex with a man according to his religious beliefs.   

But he does not address that marriage itself has a definition, and he is trying to expand the definition.   He wants to call french fries a burger.    Who says that the definition should be expanded to include pairings of the same gender?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 03:56:28 PM »
We also compare homosexuality to pedophilia and incest.  The fag in the video should have had the common sense to include those two.

Homosexuality is unnatural the same way polyester or eyeglasses are, It's unnatual like sticking a knife in your eye and calling it a decoration.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:02:58 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2010, 04:20:48 PM »
The best argument against faggotry is that human instinct (not any religious book) says it is sick, bizarre, weird, and crazy.