Author Topic: Lets get the Pastor to join JTF lol  (Read 13349 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Lets get the Pastor to join JTF lol
« on: September 14, 2010, 05:23:11 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: OMG that would be soooo awesome !!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Lets get the Pastor to join JTF lol
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 05:58:24 AM »
If he did that then I might take back saying he was a coward, especially if he did so openly. It might get us some media coverage.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 05:05:45 PM »
This would be a good idea!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 06:55:33 PM »
So long as there is no missionary activity. I hesitate to invite any non-Jewish religious figures to JTF because they may take advantage and try to proselytize.

I have never watched this pastor for just this reason. Also Jews should never rely on non-Jews for the redemption of the Jewish people.... Never ever..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 08:24:54 PM »
So long as there is no missionary activity. I hesitate to invite any non-Jewish religious figures to JTF because they may take advantage and try to proselytize.

I have never watched this pastor for just this reason. Also Jews should never rely on non-Jews for the redemption of the Jewish people.... Never ever..

Guilty until proven innocent, eh?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 08:27:33 PM »

Admit it you dont' want ANY Christian on this board because you think like Ron does that Christians are as bad as Muslims and the the NT is like Mein Kampf. You're just a little more diplomatic about it than he is.

It's only the Christian evangelicals in America which have kept the antisemitic leadership of the USA somwhat in check.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 08:28:43 PM »

Admit it you dont' want ANY Christian on this board because you think like Ron does that Christians are as bad as Muslims and the the NT is like Mein Kampf. You're just a little more diplomatic about it than he is.

It's only the Christian evangelicals in America which have kept the antisemitic leadership of the USA somwhat in check.

I gotta admit Muman has to be honest about his ideology, no apologies made for healthy hatred'

The Evangelical missionaries murdered more Jewish souls than Islam

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »

Well, don't you think that we would make it clear ahead of time that we don't allow that and otherwise they can't join with us?   I would think that would be something which would be clarified ahead of time, so that they know the principles of our movement and what they are getting into.  If they don't like that, they simply would not join, and we don't want them.   And if they ever did join by lying to us and then try to missionize anyway, we would boot their donkey in no time....   So personally I wouldn't be so worried about something like that.  If that was an issue, the guy never joins in the first place.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 10:03:23 PM »
Gee whiz this was one passing suggestion that is never likely to take place... do the usual Christian-haters absolutely need to take advantage of it?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 11:11:28 PM »
I do not appreciate being called a Christian hater. I do not hate... I simply want to preserve the Jewish people and our sages made it clear that once Jews start to work with non-Jews it leads to assimilation. Unfortunately, as I have explained so many times, my family has been virtually decimated due to the assimilation which has occurred only within three generations of being in America.

I do not hate non-Jews. I just know that Christians have a knack for trying to proselytize. One Shabbat during my morning davening some Christian missionaries came and tried to discuss their savior with me. Of course I had none of that and explained that it was Shabbat and I intended to worship G-d and not their savior.

I apologize if people perceive this as hatred, it certainly is not intended as such.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 11:42:32 PM »
I simply want to preserve the Jewish people and our sages made it clear that once Jews start to work with non-Jews it leads to assimilation.

Oh, really?  Where did the sages say that?   

I await the citation because I've never heard this.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 12:26:46 AM »
Pastor who?

And I don't mean DR Who
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2010, 12:32:25 AM »
I simply want to preserve the Jewish people and our sages made it clear that once Jews start to work with non-Jews it leads to assimilation.

KWRBT,

I do not want to further the flames on this subject in this forum. I will send you my response concerning this.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2010, 12:49:10 AM »
I do not appreciate being called a Christian hater. I do not hate... I simply want to preserve the Jewish people and our sages made it clear that once Jews start to work with non-Jews it leads to assimilation. Unfortunately, as I have explained so many times, my family has been virtually decimated due to the assimilation which has occurred only within three generations of being in America.

I do not hate non-Jews. I just know that Christians have a knack for trying to proselytize. One Shabbat during my morning davening some Christian missionaries came and tried to discuss their savior with me. Of course I had none of that and explained that it was Shabbat and I intended to worship G-d and not their savior.

I apologize if people perceive this as hatred, it certainly is not intended as such.

You just don't get it, do you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2010, 12:57:49 AM »

You just don't get it, do you.

I guess I don't.... That name is not one of HIS names according to our beliefs.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2010, 12:59:39 AM »

And let me clarify... I was imprecise in my phraseology. I did not mean 'work with non-Jews', I mean 'socialized with non-Jews'... I have no problem working with non-Jews. I have managed that for many years.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 01:03:49 AM »
I'm sorry Chai, it's not your fault, but I think this thread needs to get moved to the Hon Winged Members section.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2010, 01:15:39 AM »
I'm sorry Chai, it's not your fault, but I think this thread needs to get moved to the Hon Winged Members section.

Do you want me to do this? I don't think that anyone said anything out of line... I certainly don't consider what I wrote to be offensive.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010, 02:04:27 AM »
Did I say anything wrong here? I don't want to do anything to offend anyone and I re-read what was written and still don't see anything offensive...

If not then this should be moved back to the general section.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2010, 02:56:52 AM »
בס''ד

I moved this topic back to the General Discussion section. Nothing was said here that warrants moving an entire topic off of the main forum.

I wish people would not turn threads like this into unnecessary religious confrontations.

Obviously if the Pastor were to use this forum to missionize, we would not allow that. Anyone who has been on this forum during the past four years knows our policy.

However, if the Pastor wished to join the forum not to missionize but to join our campaign to expose the truth about Nazi Islam, I would welcome his presence.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2010, 03:00:19 AM »
1.Wow that was a bag of worms. I dont think this pastor is the kind that goes out and converts people  like Jews for Jesus or Messianics that try to convert  ignorant Jews. There are also messianic Christians  that say Jews do not need to believe in Jesus or try to convert people actively.

2.How can we get in touch with this pastor?

3.-We need to be wary of EVERYONE on this forum Jews and Gentiles alike. I dont want anything to happen to my fellow JTFers. Thank you Chaim.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2010, 05:56:21 AM »
I do not appreciate being called a Christian hater. I do not hate... I simply want to preserve the Jewish people and our sages made it clear that once Jews start to work with non-Jews it leads to assimilation.

Well considering how many non-Jews are on this board do you consider your soul in great danger every time you come here?

I do not hate non-Jews. I just know that Christians have a knack for trying to proselytize.

I've seen some Jews aggressively proselytize too. Oh they would deny till they're blue in the face, because they say they don't proselytize Judaism, but they proselytize Judaism light, aka Noahidism, and some preach that Gentiles will go to hell if they don't follow it. I really don't see much difference there in the potential risk for conversion. I mean if you tell someone their religion is wrong day after day then eventually it might do the same amount of damage that actively proselytizing them would do. Mostly I've seen this on Pal Talk but I've seen it some here too.

One Shabbat during my morning davening some Christian missionaries came and tried to discuss their savior with me. Of course I had none of that and explained that it was Shabbat and I intended to worship G-d and not their savior.

Hopefully after that they left you in peace

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2010, 06:38:36 AM »
I do not appreciate being called a Christian hater. I do not hate... I simply want to preserve the Jewish people and our sages made it clear that once Jews start to work with non-Jews it leads to assimilation.

Well considering how many non-Jews are on this board do you consider your soul in great danger every time you come here?

I do not hate non-Jews. I just know that Christians have a knack for trying to proselytize.

I've seen some Jews aggressively proselytize too. Oh they would deny till they're blue in the face, because they say they don't proselytize Judaism, but they proselytize Judaism light, aka Noahidism, and some preach that Gentiles will go to hell if they don't follow it. I really don't see much difference there in the potential risk for conversion. I mean if you tell someone their religion is wrong day after day then eventually it might do the same amount of damage that actively proselytizing them would do. Mostly I've seen this on Pal Talk but I've seen it some here too.

One Shabbat during my morning davening some Christian missionaries came and tried to discuss their savior with me. Of course I had none of that and explained that it was Shabbat and I intended to worship G-d and not their savior.

Hopefully after that they left you in peace

My dear Rubystars,

I am very interested in the issue of aggressive Jewish proselytizing and their threats of gentiles going to hell for not converting, what organization does such a thing ? Where do I find them?

The beauty of the Jewish religion is that it gives us free will , because it does not threaten people with telling them they will go to hell, to do so would be a form of mental rape. G-d would never put a gun to your head and say obey the 613 commandments or die! (or even the 7  Jewish light as you say) If you look in the Bible, even after the worst sins ,G-d never uttered the threat of hell , he did however give the thereat of exile , punishment  ..but never eternal hell for such things. Even with Adam, G-d was like you will die (not burn in hell) and even then did not kill him. The G-d of Israel is merciful to all , and it does not matter what you call him, just don't hurt people.

Also to me, Christians are Noahids that are just alitte over  eager for redemption (no big deal). Remember most societies are very Noahidish as it is not acceptable to murder , eat the live limb of an animal  just courts belief  in a higher power etc. Yet don't keep the 613 commandments .. that sounds like Noahidism to me.

BTW , a non Jewish soul can easily be  more pure then a Jewish one. The reason for this is since Jews have more commandments, they will surely make errors, these errors corrupt our soul (such as eating non kosher). Jews believe Gentiles are made in Gods image (Adam). Your soul Ruby Stars I am sure is more pure then mine. That is why it is a moot point for Non-Jews to convert, Unlike Islam that wants you to submit to them in every way.
I would love to Debate these people Its way to easy to prove them wrong. Where does it say you go to hell for not being Jewish or even religious for that matter.

There is no point in preaching Noahidisim because most people keep them with out even realizing it.

I am religious because I choose to of my own free will ,with the knowledge that even if I don't I wont burn for eternity. Thats the Judaism I know.

I would rather burn in hell for eternity than to obey a cruel G-d like the one they described to you.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 06:53:38 AM by Chai »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2010, 06:52:39 AM »
Gee whiz this was one passing suggestion that is never likely to take place... do the usual Christian-haters absolutely need to take advantage of it?

You say it like it's some kind of an insult or slur

btw I'll move the discussion about co-operation to the Jewish Idea sub-forum, it's a very important and interesting subject

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2010, 06:56:08 AM »
I would rather burn in hell for eternity than to obey a cruel G-d like the one they described to you.

Most of our Sages would have never defined a Xtian to be a Righteous Gentile except for Da'at Miut (minority opinion) of Rabbi Meiri.
Would you call them "cruel" just for disagreeing with their (majority) opinion?