Author Topic: we all know how CAIR is linked to Hamas.  (Read 4140 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
we all know how CAIR is linked to Hamas.
« on: September 18, 2010, 10:43:12 PM »
well, Hamas is a terrorist organisation, according to the US. let's see what the constitution says about that:

Quote from:  US constitution, article 3, section 3
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

do you think we can file a complaint against the people in CAIR? they are supporting America's enemies, a treasonous act.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
Re: we all know how CAIR is linked to Hamas.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 09:07:20 PM »
bump

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 07:36:50 PM »
$

A fraction of their budget comes from American Muslim donations.  The Saudis and Iran, as well as other tyrannic dictatorship run Islamic countries, fund the bulk of their operations.  My guess is CAIR shells out bribes.  They pay to play in the US, so the government turns a blind eye to CAIR.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 08:59:05 PM »
Anyone who believes in the Quran and Hadith--ALL MUSLIMS, not just CAIR--is ipso facto an enemy and traitor to the United States and should be punished under the treason laws. 

shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

you can call them traitors, you can accuse them of hating america, but legally speaking, they are not committing treason.

until they pass an anti-islamic constitutional amendment, the above quote still holds.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 09:09:27 PM »
What do you think the Quran and Hadith teach them to do?

yes, it teaches them to kill infidels, in very brutal ways.

but i think that if they just sit in there house and are being bitter and they don't kill anyone, they arnt actually terrorists.

remember what geert wilders said, there are moderate muslims, but there is no moderate islam.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 09:27:29 PM »
What do you think the Quran and Hadith teach them to do?

yes, it teaches them to kill infidels, in very brutal ways.

but i think that if they just sit in there house and are being bitter and they don't kill anyone, they arnt actually terrorists.

remember what geert wilders said, there are moderate muslims, but there is no moderate islam.

That's like saying it's ok for a "moderate" Nazi to just sit in a house in Israel as long as he doesn't kill anyone--while you know he will be supporting the enemies of Israel any way that he can, even if it's just moral support.  Admittedly, most Americans would probably agree with you on the "moderate Muslim" idea but I still say your average Muslim is no different than CAIR when it comes to treason.

remember, that quote comes from a guy who favors banning the quran.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 11:04:28 AM »
No doubt in my mind they are one.  Daniel Pipes does not have a good opinion of CAIR!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 07:00:51 AM »
I hope Congressman Pete King comes down on CAIR.  They need to be defunded!