Author Topic: I AM GETTING A TAD FED UP.. AND A MAJOR VENTING SORRY BUT I AM FED UP ABOUT IT  (Read 13837 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
 :laugh: :::D

:clap: :clap:

Looks like Ralph is back again.  And out he goes.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I think Ron should be banned after the filthy attacks against Masterwolf, who is more than a valued member. How is him being called Masterwhore and calling Catholics Nazis helping JTF? He's also promoting bigotry against Italians. I really think Ron is retarded or a troll from StørmFrønt.

It's alright to disagree with JTF, but to promote hatred of Catholics is ridiculous.
Ron is a great Jew that tells the truth about how he feels and I respect him for that. Why can't we call the pope a Nazi when he calls for the destruction of Israel? He is no different from any other Nazi animal and unlike your average Nazi he has the power to help The Jewish People and chooses not to.

Ron is a valued member with great posts and he makes great video's for JTF and Hayamin. We need a Jewish hero like Ron in our movement. He is not a Nazi StørmFrønt troll. He is a wonderful Jew that tells the truth and who isn't politically correct. If someone is evil that speaks out against his people then he defends them.

Brian, Brian, Brian.. Truth and plain nastiness that brings division are 2 different things. NOBODY is questioning what he does for the HEBREW forum, but all that he does here, is make people, even OUR people feel like drek. It needs to STOP.

He does do video's for JTF also and makes very intelligent posts that people enjoy. What is so wrong in telling the truth about evil and defending good?

This young 17 yr old KID should go fight these animals on THEIR turf, instead of being an honorary here- AN HONORARY- and making us look stupid and hateful. Imagine this NASTY KID being an HONORARY! EMBARASSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is in Israel fighting the fight in his homeland.

I am blocking u now, I cannot abide your ugliness. What a TERRIBLE representation to love the foreigner and alien gentile. SICK!

So you choose the "foreigner and alien gentile" over your fellow Jew?

As far as the past with the NAZI pope, it is DUMB to try to make these people who were NOT even the responsible. With this Pope now- I dont know, and furthermore do not care. I know that Masterwolf LOVES my husband & He LOVES Israel & he ADORES Chaim.

Yes Masterwolf is a great member but Ron was only defending himself, as you know everyone is against him yet again.

It is also a loser left wing, Marxist, radical tactic to try to make Catholics responsible for things that happened 80 plus years ago..

I didn't see where he blamed all Catholics. He called the current Pope a Nazi which he is, so lets stop kidding ourselves here.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer

Not that it matters much, but since I "defended" Ron in another thread before I read this one, I want to make it clear that I strongly disapprove of his offensive disrespectful behavior toward MasterWolf.
And, more generally, I resent his sweeping generalizations against Catholics, as I said before. I fully agree that this has to stop.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer

Let us just agree that the church has a history which needs to be forgiven.

No offense Muman, but I resent this statement, that I find surprisingly anti-Jewish by the way : no, the horrible crimes committed by people who claimed to represent catholicism although they were acting in contradiction with what Jesus taught, must NOT be forgiven.
This does not mean that I resent Catholics in general for what some of them did in the past. Personally, if it wasn't for a Catholic priest, I wouldn't be alive today. My grandfather was hidden and cared for by a Catholic priest during WWII. So I know what "righteous Gentile" means and I have the highest respect for righteous Gentiles.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Ok Dr Dan to the rescue:  only got to page 3 though

First off:  I LOVE PIZZA!  Wolf, take that as a complement! 

First off wolf, you have every right to be outraged for the insults given to you personally. The name calling is immature.

Ron, how old are you again?  Have you ever heard of bedside manner?  Don't just learn it for the sake of jtf but for your own sake when you get married and have children. Otherwise you will be a bitter nonaffective Jewish activist. Passion is good but controlling it for the right moments like chaim and meir kahane will make you more effective. Look st massuah's posts. Learn from him.

As far as Christianity and the pope etc. Well as a whole they have done terrible things to Jews or even want to but the Christians here don't do that and know it to be unchristian to them. To all the Christian jtfers I love you and honor all the hard work and support you give to us. Gd bless you.

Wolf I am personally embarrassed by Ron's diatribe and I'm sorry. I'm glad that so far on page 3 you have head yourself together. I give you kudos. Anyway back to the drama
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Since I strongly criticized Ron for his comments, I think in fairness I should tell our members here why Ron is so popular on the Hebrew forum.

Ron devotes hours every day to promoting our movement in Israel:

1. Ron is the most active member of the Hebrew forum. His posts and articles are brilliantly composed especially when he writes in his native language Hebrew.

2. Ron helps us by creating videos and by disseminating our over 1500 Hebrew videos on zootube and flix. Many thousands of Israeli Jews are exposed to our message thanks to Ron. His videos have thousands of views.

3. Ron does an Ask JTF program in Hebrew and it is outstanding.

4. Ron is an active member of the Jerusalem chapter of HaYamin HaAmiti (JTF in Israel).

5. Ron and his friends defend our movement and the Kahanist ideology everywhere - on MSN, on Skype, on the internet, on other Israeli forums etc.

I disagree with what Ron writes sometimes on the English forum, but in Israel he truly is a hero.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Ron you know very little about Italy it's history and Genius in the Renaissance.Also it's history of saving Jews in spite of Mussolini even Mussolini wasn't anti Jewish. The Italian Army went out of it's way to save Jews during ww2  pick your article there are many

http://www.google.com/search?q=How+the+Italian+army+saved+Jews&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
WITH THE ON GOING NON STOP CHRISTIAN AND CATHOLIC BASHING THAT HAS GONE HERE FOR A WHILE.. IF WE KEEP THIS UP WE WILL BE DIVIDED AND THIS HELPS NO ONE.. THERE IS ONE THING TO POINT SOMETHING OUT BUT EVERYONE HAS HAD THEIR FAULTS.  IF YOU ARE 100% PURE THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE ALIVE NOW WOULD YOU.. RON STOP CALLING EVERYONE YOU DISAGREE WITH NAZIS.. AND YES I AM CATHOLIC ARE YOU GOING TO REFER TO ME AS A NAZI? THAT WILL BE A GIANT MISTAKE ON YOUR PART BUBBA.  YOU GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO NON STOP BASH EITHER CHRISTIANS, OR CATHOLICS OR WHAT EVER IS HAPPENING IN EUROPE.  BY DOING THIS IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU BECAME A DISGRUNTLED NUT.  YOU KEEP THIS GOING AND PEOPLE WILL TURN AWAY AND THAT IS ONLY HELPING ENEMIES OUT.  I AM FED UP OF PEOPLE SAYING EVERY PRIEST OF REV. IS A RAPIST PEDOPHILE, THAT IS COMPLETELY NOT TRUE .  YA KNOW RESPECT WORKS ON BOTH WAYS YOU WANT PEOPLE TO RESPECT YOU BUT YOU ARE NOT SHOWING RESPECT TO OTHERS. I AM FAR FROM P.C. BUT YOU CAN'T CONDEMN EVERYONE FOR A HAND FULL RIGHT? CAN I CONDEMN THE JEWISH FAITH OR JEWS IN GENERAL CAUSE WE HAVE LETS SAY A MAYOR IN THIS CITY HE IS JEWISH WHO IS HANDING A CITY WHERE MUSLIMS TO ATTACKED TO MUSLIMS? NO CAUSE THAT IS INSANITY TALK AND YOU GOT YOURSELF INSANITY TALK THERE YOURSELF.. WHO HERE CAN BE HELD WHAT HAPPEN 60 YEARS BACK? I WAS NOT BORN AT THE TIME, IT WAS THE WORST NIGHTMARE TO EVER HAPPENED NO ONE IS DENYING THAT. BUT YOU ARE RUNNING ALL AROUND THIS FORUM CALLING EVERYONE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH A NAZI AND PEOPLE ARE NOT TAKING TOO KIND TO THAT LABELING YOU ARE GIVING OUT.

The only reason why Chaim Ben Pesach aka Chaim Ben Yosef aka Victor Vancier tolerates non-Jews on his forum is to get their “donations.” Of course Vancier just uses the donations to pay his rent. He’s unemployed because he’s an ex-con and the only way he can support himself is by being a parasite, which is typical for his blood-sucking race. 

Face it, greaseball, he’s using you and all the other goyim. It is a verifiable fact that southern Italians have Arab ancestry and that the mean southern Italian IQ is the same as that of Arabs. Southern Italy would be as poor as any Arab excrement hole if they weren’t leeching off of northern Italy and the rest of Europe. Also, the greatest Italian scientists all came from northern Italy namely Galileo, Da Vicni, Fibonacci, Avogadro, etc. He correctly views you Italians as the disgusting, genetically inferior Arab animals that you are.

Look who decided to show up again. Do you really think Italians have Arab DNA? Do you?! 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ron you know very little about Italy it's history and Genius in the Renaissance.Also it's history of saving Jews in spite of Mussolini even Mussolini wasn't anti Jewish. The Italian Army went out of it's way to save Jews during ww2  pick your article there are many

http://www.google.com/search?q=How+the+Italian+army+saved+Jews&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

בס''ד

Mord, it is one thing to defend Italians or Italian Americans. But now you are defending Fascist Italy which supported Hitler and the Nazis. You are even defending the Nazi monster Mussolini. To praise the fascist army of Italy is to defend Nazism and to engage in holocaust denial. Mussolini not only supported the extermination of the Jews, he murdered millions of his fellow Italians. Twenty percent of Italian Jewry were murdered, and the figure would be much higher had Italy not been defeated in 1943 before most of the holocaust had taken place. Here is one book that documents some of the anti-Jewish persecution that took place in fascist Italy:

http://uwpress.wisc.edu/books/2939.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

בס''ד

Mord, it is one thing to defend Italians or Italian Americans. But now you are defending Fascist Italy which supported Hitler and the Nazis. You are even defending the Nazi monster Mussolini. To praise the fascist army of Italy is to defend Nazism and to engage in holocaust denial. Mussolini not only supported the extermination of the Jews, he murdered millions of his fellow Italians. Twenty percent of Italian Jewry were murdered, and the figure would be much higher had Italy not been defeated in 1943 before most of the holocaust had taken place. Here is one book that documents some of the anti-Jewish persecution that took place in fascist Italy:

Yes i have seen that book but how do we explain this

http://www1.yadvashem.org/odot_pdf/Microsoft%20Word%20-%204803.pdf
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

בס''ד

בס''ד

Mord, Mussolini and Fascist Italy wanted Nazi Germany to win the war. Fascist Italy fought with Nazi Germany in many countries on several fronts. How can you defend supporters of Hitler and the Nazis, who assisted Germany during the holocaust?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

בס''ד

בס''ד

Mord, Mussolini and Fascist Italy wanted Nazi Germany to win the war. Fascist Italy fought with Nazi Germany in many countries on several fronts. How can you defend supporters of Hitler and the Nazis, who assisted Germany during the holocaust?
Finland also fought against the Russians on Germany's side because Russia invaded Finland yet Finland told Germany it had Jewish soldiers in their Army and that the Finns would not allow Jewish Civilians or Soldiers to be harmed.When you come down to it Britain was just as much of an enemy of the Jews although allies of the U.S. as any other country in Europe.It blocked Jews from going to Israel.The U.S. as well stopped Jews from being allowed into the U.S. except for Scientists. 

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

בס''ד

בס''ד

Finland also fought against the Russians on Germany's side because Russia invaded Finland yet Finland told Germany it had Jewish soldiers in their Army and that the Finns would not allow Jewish Civilians or Soldiers to be harmed.When you come down to it Britain was just as much of an enemy of the Jews although allies of the U.S. as any other country in Europe.It blocked Jews from going to Israel.The U.S. as well stopped Jews from being allowed into the U.S. except for Scientists. 

בס''ד

Any Jew who fought in the Finn army had to be a sick traitor.

Any army that supported Hitler and/or fought on the side of Hitler committed an unforgivable crime.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

בס''ד

בס''ד

בס''ד

Any Jew who fought in the Finn army had to be a sick traitor.

Any army that supported Hitler and/or fought on the side of Hitler committed an unforgivable crime.
You're right but it happened

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Irish Zionist you said ~
Yes Masterwolf is a great member but Ron was only defending himself, as you know everyone is against him yet again.

I respect Ron.  He stands behind his beliefs.  He is not 'two faced' about them.  All his cards are on the table.  I'm not always against what he says.  It's how he goes about saying it.  You have to admit that the ways in which he attacked MasterWolf were uncalled for and immature.
That does great damage to JTF.  No matter how you slice it.  As a Catholic Italian American, after yesterday,  I could chalk being a member here up to being a huge mistake.  I just know how important the work being done by Chaim  and the JTF is.

Ron's misplaced hatred, against Christian members here, seems insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
True.
Perhaps Ron is just a way to help us Christians get toughened up a bit, cuz it's only gonna get alot worse.

We do love you, Ron.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
True.
Perhaps Ron is just a way to help us Christians get toughened up a bit, cuz it's only gonna get alot worse.

We do love you, Ron.

I don't hate Ron but I certainly hate his nasty attitude.

Irish Zionist, how can you be friends with someone who hates Christians? Are you a self-hating Christian?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
True.

We do love you, Ron.

I don't hate Ron but I certainly hate his nasty attitude.

Irish Zionist, how can you be friends with someone who hates Christians? Are you a self-hating Christian?

I'm going to guess Irish Zionist is Protestant and has negative feelings towards Catholics from the years of problems in Ireland. I might be wrong and if so I apologize.

What's sick to me is that in the Bible there are verses which clearly forbid Christians from persecuting or even looking down on Jews. You're supposed to support them regardless of whether they believe in Christ. I really can't speak for why the churches in the past hated the Jews so much. I suppose it's because they wanted power and used the Jews as a scapegoat like Hitler did to achieve it.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Let us just agree that the church has a history which needs to be forgiven.

No offense Muman, but I resent this statement, that I find surprisingly anti-Jewish by the way : no, the horrible crimes committed by people who claimed to represent catholicism although they were acting in contradiction with what Jesus taught, must NOT be forgiven.
This does not mean that I resent Catholics in general for what some of them did in the past. Personally, if it wasn't for a Catholic priest, I wouldn't be alive today. My grandfather was hidden and cared for by a Catholic priest during WWII. So I know what "righteous Gentile" means and I have the highest respect for righteous Gentiles.

There is nothing anti-Jewish in what I said. I said that the Church needs to ask for our forgiveness, apologize for its evil ways, and remove the offensive sections which inspired so much anti-semitism. I have seen that the NT is full of anti-semitic contents. The Jews are called sons of devils, amongst other things. When I was young I had a school-mate who told me because I was Jewish I was going to hell, my mom was told that she had horns when she was a child... The antisemitism which is in the NT is disgusting...

As long as the church teaches the NT to its congregants there will be continued antisemitism.

I think this is not anti-Jewish, it is standing up for the Jewish people against the taught antisemitism of christianity..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
בס''ד

Since I strongly criticized Ron for his comments, I think in fairness I should tell our members here why Ron is so popular on the Hebrew forum.

Ron devotes hours every day to promoting our movement in Israel:

1. Ron is the most active member of the Hebrew forum. His posts and articles are brilliantly composed especially when he writes in his native language Hebrew.

2. Ron helps us by creating videos and by disseminating our over 1500 Hebrew videos on zootube and flix. Many thousands of Israeli Jews are exposed to our message thanks to Ron. His videos have thousands of views.

3. Ron does an Ask JTF program in Hebrew and it is outstanding.

4. Ron is an active member of the Jerusalem chapter of HaYamin HaAmiti (JTF in Israel).

5. Ron and his friends defend our movement and the Kahanist ideology everywhere - on MSN, on Skype, on the internet, on other Israeli forums etc.

I disagree with what Ron writes sometimes on the English forum, but in Israel he truly is a hero.
Chaim, I agree with essentially everything Ron says on non-Christian issues, and I have urged people to see the best in him and remember his youth and different background than us, but he was was completely out of control and something needs to be done about it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
You know many Jews talk that way  about other Jews even today.Example if i were to tell you how i feel about leftist anti Israel Jews and deformed Jews as well as nuturei karta Jews you would be stunned.It would make the Christian testament seem mild

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You are absolutely correct but I think it's worth pointing out that Italy's participation in fascism as a nation was much more halfhearted than the other Axis. Mussolini was not democratically elected in a landslide like Adolf Hitler; he bamboozled the Italian king into appointing him dictator. Any historian will point out the very mediocre performance of the Italian army in WWII--that doesn't mean that what they did was okay, but it does show that they were quite a bit less committed to their Nazi leaders than German, Japanese, Croat, or Ukrainian soldiers were. They gave up in 1943, and from there on out Mussolini was incapable of ruling any Italians--he needed the Germans to give him a small puppet state that they themselves controlled. In the end, he was torn limb from limb by his own people.

That doesn't mean that Fascist Italy was not evil, it just means that Italy as a nation and people was not evil to the core in the same way that Germany was/is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Finland was probably the least anti-Semitic of the Axis but I remember that there was at least one big Finnish general who handed over the names of all Jewish Finns to the Germans, or at least tried to. I think the only reason the Final Solution never came to Finland was because the Germans were so severely overstretched by that time of the war and the Finns were very busy fighting the Russians too.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim,

As long as your goal is having JTF winning one Pyrrhic Victory after another, then you have a great hero at your side.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "We do love you, Ron. "

Speak for yourself.

Ever wonder where the term "loose canon" originated?