Author Topic: The truth about Baruch Goldstein  (Read 2582 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
The truth about Baruch Goldstein
« on: September 27, 2010, 12:24:17 AM »
English translation of "Baruch HaGever" - the real, unbiased story of the Jewish hero, rescuer and redeemer Baruch Goldstein.

http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/danilin/PodeUmatzil.htm

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The truth about Baruch Goldstein
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 04:02:31 AM »
English translation of "Baruch HaGever" - the real, unbiased story of the Jewish hero, rescuer and redeemer Baruch Goldstein.

http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/danilin/PodeUmatzil.htm
Thank You for posting the link.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 04:26:31 AM »
Another analysis here (shorter reading than the previous one) :

http://samsonblinded.org/blog/dr-baruch-goldstein-was-murdered-14-years-ago.htm

I'm not endorsing it, I don't know but it makes good points.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 07:23:48 AM »
I don't know if I could ever do what Baruch Goldstein did, but I see his actions as being something many Jews and righteous Gentiles will have to do in the future when islam wages its final war against us.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 08:33:29 AM »

wow that's a lot of stuff.
too bad most jews are too comfortable to do this.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2010, 08:45:47 AM »
Well what he did appears monstrous until you look into why he did it and in the context of the Bible. The arab scum defile the Cave of the Patriarchs and were preparing for a terror attack. What he did probably saved many Jewish lives and is no different than a Biblical hero striking down the enemies of the Jewish people. A lot of people just have trouble linking the Bible to the situations we see today and there is little difference.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2010, 08:54:05 AM »
Well what he did appears monstrous until you look into why he did it and in the context of the Bible. The arab scum defile the Cave of the Patriarchs and were preparing for a terror attack. What he did probably saved many Jewish lives and is no different than a Biblical hero striking down the enemies of the Jewish people. A lot of people just have trouble linking the Bible to the situations we see today and there is little difference.

I would simplify it into one question:
was he killing muslims?
then what he did was fine.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 08:59:17 PM »
Thanks Ron, looks like a good read. :)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein