Author Topic: Stoned to death in Pakistan!!!  (Read 794 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Stoned to death in Pakistan!!!
« on: September 27, 2010, 06:37:03 PM »

they want to implement their law in america and rest of the world??
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Stoned to death in Pakistan!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 07:49:42 AM »
Hell no!!! I don't want my country to be as backward and primitive as theirs!!! NO TO SHARIA!!!!! DOWN WITH ISLAMIC LAW!!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 08:58:37 AM »

There have been many, many reported cases of stoning to death in countries such as Afghanistan and Iran, let alone those that have never been reported. The crime often being, for a woman, to be seen outside her house with a man who is not her husband (her owner, I should say). In African Muslim countries, they also have the nice custom of burying people alive for similar "crimes".
One convenient thing with Islam, just like with Nazism, is that it doesn't take long to figure out on which side evil stands. Here you have blatant, undisguised evil. It must be destroyed completely, period.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 09:09:13 AM »
A world without Papistan666, a world without muslam.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 10:55:43 AM »
Muslims being savages is not news. Christians burning korans is news.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!