Author Topic: Jew Hating Holocaust Denier Joseph Sobran Is Dead  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Jew Hating Holocaust Denier Joseph Sobran Is Dead
« on: September 30, 2010, 10:27:48 PM »
Here's the announcement from the National Review

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/248437/joe-sobran-rip-jack-fowler

Yimach shemo vi zichro and may he rot in hell

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our former NR colleague, Joe Sobran, passed away today after a long battle with a variety of ailments. He was relatively young, just 64, and while physically beaten at the end, he also departed spiritually triumphant.

Surely, in short order, there will be ample reflection — much of it critical — on the hyper-talented, hyper-controversial writer. There will be a recounting of his history at NR, the break, the following years, and Joe’s soured relationship with WFB (happily, they rekindled their friendship before Bill passed away). Good, let’s discuss all that, and more. But later. Right now, let us, if only for a minute, pray for the repose of his soul, to hope: That he abides now with his old boss, and they together with our Creator. For the peace that proved so elusive in this lifetime, Joe, may you now have it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Jew Hating Holocaust Denier Joseph Sobran Is Dead
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 11:00:10 PM »
I do not read the National Review, could you please elaborate with what he has said so I can join you in cursing...

Nevermind...

Here is some of his Holocaust Denying 'work'

http://www.ihr.org/conference/14thconf/sobranconf.html
The IHR's mission can't be fairly summed up as "Holocaust denial." Its real mission is criticism of the suffocating progressive ideology that has infected and distorted the telling of history in our time. But of course its specific skepticism of the standard Holocaust story is regarded as blasphemy, and has earned it the dreaded epithet of anti-Semitism.

Not long ago the only label more lethal to one's reputation was that of child molester, but, as many men of the cloth are now discovering, there is this difference: a child molester may hope for a second chance.

There is also another difference. We have a pretty clear idea what child molestation is. Nobody really knows what "anti-Semitism" is. My old boss Bill Buckley wrote an entire book called In Search of Anti-Semitism without bothering to define anti-Semitism.
Yemach Shemo vi zichro!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 11:13:37 PM »
How can one deny the holocaust if there is so much evidence? 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 11:28:09 PM »
I dont like the fact that a holocaust denial website is calling itself the institute for historical review. It's as if they are claiming holocaust denial and holocaust revisionism as being the totality of historical review. There is lots of events in American history I would like to see reviewed actually but if I say I am interested in reviewing certain events in American history will I be associated with holocaust revisionists because I use the term historical review? For instance I suspect the scale of persecution of American Indians was far greater than people say and I think deaths by diseases is exaggerated to make it seem that there wasn't as much extermination happening. And reviewing the history of American Indians in America is historical review. But there is this holocaust denial organization that uses the term historical review and so it taints the term historical review due to the dishonorable nature of their activities.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 11:36:57 PM »
 Would you believe I was just thinking about this POS today? Hallelujah!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2010, 11:39:00 PM »
PS: Yimach schmo to everyone at NR who glorified this piece of filth too.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 01:12:39 AM »
This drek was considered a 'great' writer?

It's all just a typical diatribe of a typical "gentleman Nazi" - the usual endless slurs, slander, and libel, only couched in a very civil "tone".

What in the world did this mamzer have to do with NPR?

At the bottom of his "diatribe" it lists his headquarters and address, which unless I'm mistaken is the same location as that neo-Nazi outfit National Alliance founded by the deceased University Professor and Hitler worshipper William Pierce, who also authored The Turner Diaries .

Hope you suffered intense agony for many months before you croaked, "Joe".

And I hope that now you're burning in Hellfire and having Arafat pour sulfuric acid all over your balls.      ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 02:50:43 AM »
He is worm food.. The poor worms are getting bad gas from this piece of garbage.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2010, 03:07:54 AM »
I do not read the National Review, could you please elaborate with what he has said so I can join you in cursing...

Nevermind...

Here is some of his Holocaust Denying 'work'

http://www.ihr.org/conference/14thconf/sobranconf.html
The IHR's mission can't be fairly summed up as "Holocaust denial." Its real mission is criticism of the suffocating progressive ideology that has infected and distorted the telling of history in our time. But of course its specific skepticism of the standard Holocaust story is regarded as blasphemy, and has earned it the dreaded epithet of anti-Semitism.

Not long ago the only label more lethal to one's reputation was that of child molester, but, as many men of the cloth are now discovering, there is this difference: a child molester may hope for a second chance.

There is also another difference. We have a pretty clear idea what child molestation is. Nobody really knows what "anti-Semitism" is. My old boss Bill Buckley wrote an entire book called In Search of Anti-Semitism without bothering to define anti-Semitism.
Yemach Shemo vi zichro!

I have read nearly the whole article. Really sick stuff. Of cause Sobran is worried about the poor oppressed Muslims in Israel too. He askes in the article how would be the situation of the "Palestinians" today if the holocaust never happened. And answers that of cause they would be today in a much better position with far more support.

If I think this issue to the end, I ask myself in a much better position to do what? :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 07:49:40 AM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2010, 08:18:37 AM »
Now for his rectal ranger friend Buchanus to join him soon. Keepin' my fingers crossed...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2010, 04:14:04 PM »
Re:  "How can one deny the holocaust if there is so much evidence? "

Easily!

They just deny the evidence.

When the evidence is put before them, they claim the Jews need to be exterminated for the crime of forging all of the evidence!

What?

You disagree?

That only goes to prove that you are a Jew or a Jew-Lover!

Circular Reasoning at its best!

It gets even better!  -- With each passing year, actual history is not only forgotten but is no longer taught in schools.

The end result is that "Denial" becomes the accepted majority view, especially when those spouting it wear suits and ties and sport PhD's after their name.