Author Topic: did blacks really invent math and science?  (Read 27467 times)

Offline timmyterms

• New JTFer
did blacks really invent math and science?
« on: October 02, 2010, 06:00:00 PM »
Hi, i've been reading this site for a while, but wanted to ask a question.  My mom makes me ride to school sometimes with this black kid, and his dad has a doctors degree in black studies.  He says blacks invented math and science but i dont believe him.  He said these videos prove it

How can this be?  What can i say against these videos, can someone help me?

- Timmy

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: did blacks really invent math and science?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 06:02:20 PM »
Hi, i've been reading this site for a while, but wanted to ask a question.  My mom makes me ride to school sometimes with this black kid, and his dad has a doctors degree in black studies.  He says blacks invented math and science but i dont believe him.  He said these videos prove it

- Timmy

Greeks invented math and science
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline timmyterms

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 06:07:18 PM »
That's what i thought too, but the video says the greeks went into africa and stole it from the blacks.

- Timmy

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 06:13:41 PM »
Yes they stole it from these people.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 06:56:40 PM »
Re:  "the greeks went into africa and stole it from the blacks "

That's true!

So then, the blacks, not to be outdone, invented physics.

But the Germans colonized parts of Africa and stole it from them.

So then, the blacks, not to be outdone, invented quantum mechanics and string theory, keeping it for themselves!

BUT!  They knew that whitey was already getting ready to steal Computer Science from them, so they just went ahead and sold it to Bill Gates.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 07:02:28 PM »
They claim to have invented everything from the English language to the Bible. They even claim to be the Original Hebrews but in reality, they have invented nothing other than AIDS, poverty and crime!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 08:08:00 PM »

- Timmy

Greeks invented math and science

Well the Greeks invented Geometry while the Indians invented Algebra. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2010, 08:19:00 PM »
you need a great knowledge of math to do drive-by's, of course they invented it.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2010, 09:27:24 PM »
1 plus 1 be 4....mmmhmmm
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2010, 09:51:03 PM »
No African tribes even had the wheel before whites or others showed it to them. Do you seriously think they  knew anything about math or science? I doubt if most of them can even count much past ten. The average IQ in a lot of countries there is around 50 or 60 (that means half the population are below that).  70 is considered to be mentally retarded. In America the average black IQ is 85 (with half below). This is from white admixture and better nutrition/educational opportunities. Still, they lag behind other races.

I'm not a supremacist (just a separatist), and I don't think that they are necessarily inferior in all ways, and God did create them just as any other race. However when it comes to IQ, most blacks (but not all) are inferior in that particular thing.

IQ plays a big role in many aspects of life. It explains why they never discovered wheels in Africa.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2010, 10:13:11 PM »
his dad has a doctors degree in black studies.

That's not even the equivalent of having a degree from clown college.

What a joke! Collectively black people haven't invented anything of significance.

Offline DMAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2010, 10:43:20 PM »

- Timmy

what kind of job can you exactly get with black studies? i do certainly wish i had this class in high school, would be an easy A. what history do they have?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2010, 10:46:30 PM »
Maybe blacks counted with 1 stolen wallet, 2 stolen wallets?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2010, 10:47:27 PM »
They be gypshun n'sheeit

Dat motha' plane be watchin you yo!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 12:09:53 AM »
I think the guy in the video is a comedian, like this fry the chicken women. He makes fun of some black people.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 12:14:41 AM »
No African tribes even had the wheel before whites or others showed it to them. Do you seriously think they  knew anything about math or science? I doubt if most of them can even count much past ten. The average IQ in a lot of countries there is around 50 or 60 (that means half the population are below that).  70 is considered to be mentally retarded. In America the average black IQ is 85 (with half below). This is from white admixture and better nutrition/educational opportunities. Still, they lag behind other races.

I'm not a supremacist (just a separatist), and I don't think that they are necessarily inferior in all ways, and G-d did create them just as any other race. However when it comes to IQ, most blacks (but not all) are inferior in that particular thing.

IQ plays a big role in many aspects of life. It explains why they never discovered wheels in Africa.
give them a break Rubystars, they are still more advanced than the Arabs that occupy Gaza and Yesha.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 12:16:26 AM »

I'm not a supremacist (just a separatist), and I don't think that they are necessarily inferior in all ways, and G-d did create them just as any other race. However when it comes to IQ, most blacks (but not all) are inferior in that particular thing.

Africa is a great continent. Even sub Saharan Africa is very multifacted. It is not that easy. Yes you are right there are in some areas people like you talk about i.e. Somalia.  I have read about this too. But in some other areas it is not like this.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 12:25:20 AM »
Never forget that the worse Black Cushite in history was.....Nimrod, the world's first dictator & arch foe of Avraham Avinu.

Some claim that the Keitz is approaching, and that the Negroe Obama is the Anti-Moshiach.
The Negroe excels the White in one important area: the Black is unbelievably CUNNING, which often more than makes up for his lack of IQ!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 12:51:54 AM by wonga66 »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2010, 02:37:54 AM »

give them a break Rubystars, they are still more advanced than the Arabs that occupy Gaza and Yesha.

Yes, the arabs will never even produce a george washington carver - the pride of the blacks.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2010, 03:06:25 AM »

The Arabs today are just as dumb as the Negroes in the United States and Africa. The Arabs of the Rashidun era were far more advanced than the Negroes (although far less advanced than most of the other peoples in the known world back then).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2010, 03:58:49 AM »
Africa is a great continent. Even sub Saharan Africa is very multifacted. It is not that easy. Yes you are right there are in some areas people like you talk about i.e. Somalia.  I have read about this too. But in some other areas it is not like this.

Could you explain what you mean Ulli? I think the greatest achievements Africans made on their own were some folk stories they came up with and some interesting colorful masks for their ceremonies, and shell jewelry. As far as I know, they didn't come up with writing on their own, the wheel, or much of anything. Some have very basic agriculture or clothes making skills.

North Africa doesn't really count because they, for the most part, weren't black.

Arabs are more wicked because they are more capable in some ways. Even Arabs consider blacks to be nothing but a slave race. I don't think anyone should be a slave, but I do think blacks would be more dignified in many ways living a hunting and gathering lifestyle, than being forced to fit into a modern society that most of them can't seem to be able to handle.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 04:55:00 AM by Rubystars »

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2010, 05:41:19 AM »
That's what i thought too, but the video says the greeks went into africa and stole it from the blacks.

- Timmy

Okay, let's assume he's correct; the Greeks went into Africa, stole all the math and science from the blacks and then went back to Greece and expanded on it. So, what did they do with the geniuses in Africa that they stole everything from? Did they annihilate the African blacks and destroy the evidence to cover their tracks so all the Black Studies professors, who know and teach the truth in 2010, have no evidence to back up their theory? If they didn't, why didn't the African blacks excel even further than the Greeks given that they had the knowledge first and it was all old hat to them? Or maybe the Greeks kidnapped all the black African mathematicians and scientists and brought them back to Greece, leaving Africa without their geniuses so the ancient math and science was forgotten there.

In all seriousness, what he probably means is that the Greeks stole math and science from the Egyptians, but that argument is also flawed. The reason he says blacks instead of Egyptians is probably because someone, assuming they were to believe him, looking at Egyptians today would see no correlation between an Egyptian and a black African.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2010, 06:26:23 AM »
Yes, the arabs will never even produce a george washington carver - the pride of the blacks.

What exactly did he come up with? Some blacks try to credit him with peanut butter (not true, peanut paste was used before that) and apparently he came up with a bunch of different uses for peanuts (but is that really true?). Tahini is sesame seed butter and pretty popular with Arabs.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2010, 06:28:33 AM »

What exactly did he come up with? Some blacks try to credit him with peanut butter (not true, peanut paste was used before that) and apparently he came up with a bunch of different uses for peanuts (but is that really true?). Tahini is sesame seed butter and pretty popular with Arabs.

You must be referring to Tahina. And Hummus is more popular among the Arabian chimps.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2010, 06:30:56 AM »
One thing that must be grasped is that too many people think of negroids when they hear the word 'African'.  In fact, northern Africans bear no resemblance to sub-Saharan negroids.  Clearly, there was some really impressive architecture and science in NORTH AFRICA.  As for as sub-Saharan Africa, there was more or less no civilization there until the Dutch Boers arrived.

Let's leave the history lesson behind and consider this:  Despite almost 50 years of full-bore racial quotas in colleges and universities, there are still embarrassingly few blacks in the hard sciences and engineering.  And those that are at the university level are almost invariably from the Carribean or Africa itself (ie, not from the United States).

Heck, this 'professor' that you got this stuff from is in a joke field in his own right, spinning fair tales.  Did you ever hear the one spun by his ilk that the Egyptians (who were assuredly not negroid, by the way) were capable of flight?  I don't mean like the Wright Brothers, but they had wings ?!?  I'm  not making that up ...... That's a tale that I read about several years ago, spun by some African-American studies professor, taught at a major U.S. college, reported a few years ago in US News and World Report.