Author Topic: There are of self hating Italians that disgust me.. Like this.. Warning language  (Read 3496 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

I saw this and was horrified at what I saw, Italians acting like 3rd world monkey savages from Uganda.  I take pride in a culture that has built the foundation of this country that brought real music, the arts, and a refine culture through out civilization.  This made me sick.  Why would anyone try to copycat low IQ moronic filth.  I also detest Jersey Shore. These people do not .. DO NOT represent what what many generations of pride brought forth.  They look stupid and yes not just Italians a lot of whites are copying low baboon ghetto crap.   >:( >:( >:(
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I just don't get it why so many want to copy the worst.  It just made me want to puke.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Where I live in Queens almost every Italian kid under 20 acts like a low class black. This is a real growing problem. The parents of these beasts must be retarded.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
It is a growing problem and it is a growing problem around those 25 and under. Their parents should be ashamed of what they are raising

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I wouldn't go so far as to call it self hating.

Self hating would be more like them saying the white's stole and marginalized everything from the blacks and the we owe them something. 

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Self hating would be more like them saying the white's stole and marginalized everything from the blacks and the we owe them something. 

Unfortunately many whites fall for that load of [censored].

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Italians are portrayed in a disgusting fashion in the media. The "reality" shows like Jersey Shore or Housewives of New Jersey portray Italians basically as low-grade unintelligent scum. I had a talk the other day with an Italian friend and he said he has a young cousin who is just starting to act like the morons from Jersey Shore. He's mistreating women, calling them [censored], etc. My buddy thinks somewhere along the line the last generation of Italian parents stopped disciplining their kids, and I would have to agree. Although the same could be said for other white parents all around western societies. The gino phenomenon is a bit weird though.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Talk about a self-hating Italian look at: Andrew Cuomo! Hopefully he gets a surprise in his other end! :::D

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

Unfortunately many whites fall for that load of drek.

Yeah

Look at what they teach in public schools today. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I clicked on this video thinking it would be something totally different.   :::D :::D :::D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
This "display" is today the "universal" white culture found throughout the U.S.A. wherever young adult Caucasians are found.

It's hard to believe that Western culture is no more to be found, but it's also hard to believe that the U.S.A. is bankrupt, unable to compete in business, and manufactures almost nothing.

Maybe we're just going to have to land an invasion force in Africa, recolonize, and start civilization all over again like was done once before.

I see no possibility that this sad state of affairs here in the U.S. can be turned around.

It can only end by leaving those who cling to this "animalistic negroism" completely alone and unchallenged, at which point they will turn on each other and destroy themselves from within.

Maybe we can cut a deal with the Chi-Coms for the purchase of a large land mass complete with a work force of 21st Century negroids, and use the money to finance our pioneering efforts.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
White people in general are being degraded, but also specific ethnicities of white people. French people are often portrayed as sissy-boy homosexuals, English as arrogant people with no teeth, Irish as drunks, etc. It's a media attack on white cultures.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
These EYE talians be knowing where the money and honey be.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

WTH is wrong with Italians, someone needs to grab them and get a grip
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I've never seen Jersey Shores but the latest episode of "Bones" apparently features a Jersey Shores theme and there were scenes of silly, vulgar, dumb, sex crazed Italian Americans of both sexes.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Italians and Italian-Americans should not imitate low-IQ baboons.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Voyager

• New JTFer
Pretty sad. Just one more crack in the wall of Western Civilization. But what should one expect
in a country that allows garbage to pass for "art"?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Yes they are much better than that.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Add to the list "no one" should imitate low IQ baboons [as should low IQ baboons!].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein