Author Topic: An explanation and clarification  (Read 8672 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: An explanation and clarification
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2010, 05:16:33 AM »

Jtfe2

Another poster and I mentioned that a male attraction to another wasn't a sin. The behavior was.

You might have overlooked it.

What is missing from this thread is that some homosexuals, perhaps misguided, genuinely find love in a person of the same sx.  I don't believe that this is a moral thing, but it's true. Loving feelings between two consenting adults is not nazism. 

How is that not found in this thread?   Was that not stated a thousand times already by daniel?

KWBRT,

You have totally lost me.  And to tell you the truth, I think given the tenor of the way these discussions have been going, I'd prefer to remain lost
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2010, 05:52:18 AM »
Yes I saw it Dr. Dan

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2010, 07:28:22 AM »
Yes I saw it Dr. Dan

You know I'm here to defend truth and justice the Jewish way and when I'm wrong I will accept it. Wish more people here showed similar humility rather than go on the attack. I know others show it here show it with grace. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2010, 06:04:29 PM »
Dr. Dan,
The last comment I made in this thread wasn't an attack on you.  It was directed to someone else. I'm sorry if you felt attacked in anyway.  If you felt I was somehow being unappreciative vis a vis your efforts on this difficult topic, then I'm really sorry

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2010, 07:46:23 PM »
Dr. Dan,
The last comment I made in this thread wasn't an attack on you.  It was directed to someone else. I'm sorry if you felt attacked in anyway.  If you felt I was somehow being unappreciative vis a vis your efforts on this difficult topic, then I'm really sorry

It's ok no offense taken.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2010, 08:29:26 PM »
Dr. Dan,

You should know that I personally do appreciate the comments you make in order to prevent the forum becoming a free-for-all

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2010, 04:56:51 AM »

Meh. Sort of. Except some people never learn. It doesn't hurt you when you punch someone else in the face. For some people here they will only learn that discomfort when they get punched in the face unfortunately.

Treat other people the way you want to be treated. That also goes for society.

Dr. Dan,

You should know that I personally do appreciate the comments you make in order to prevent the forum becoming a free-for-all

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2010, 05:54:25 AM »
Dr. Dan,

I dont want to make things worse, but I wasn't 'punching' you or anyone else in the face.  Sorry but I dont think people should be exalted for seeing their common humanity in others.  Comparing consensual homosexual relations to the repeated rape of an animal is disturbing.  It reflects a certain kind of mindset that I have no intention of being 'pleasant' to.  A rare few on this forum exhibit behavior that makes most of my responses seem tame.  If I give someone a hard time, it's usually for a good reason. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2010, 06:16:25 AM »

Wasn't talking about regarding punching. I refer to certain members who think there is only one right answer for certain subjects when there might be more than one.

Dr. Dan,

I dont want to make things worse, but I wasn't 'punching' you or anyone else in the face.  Sorry but I dont think people should be exalted for seeing their common humanity in others.  Comparing consensual homosexual relations to the repeated rape of an animal is disturbing.  It reflects a certain kind of mindset that I have no intention of being 'pleasant' to.  A rare few on this forum exhibit behavior that makes most of my responses seem tame.  If I give someone a hard time, it's usually for a good reason. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2010, 05:23:08 PM »
You, Daniel, are a slimy and disgusting worm. You cause flamewars on our forum and then run away.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2010, 06:53:20 PM »
You, Daniel, are a slimy and disgusting worm. You cause flamewars on our forum and then run away.
This is a only reason why he came here. Not so hard to figure out ).

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2010, 06:53:25 PM »
I suspect Daniel of being pro-homosexual or a homo himself...+ there's no need to elaborate on why homosexuality is wrong, it is clearly evident that ALL religions condemn it!
I do not however condone any violence, torture or imprisonment for such acts. it it a moral sin and G-d will deal with this at the right time.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2010, 10:11:55 PM »

At the risk of being pounced on, I don't think this is true.  Daniel keeps on taking a beating from almost everyone.  I wouldn't be surprised if he never comes back.  JTF should be bringing people together to prevent the taking of anymore Israeli land for a 'peace' that the Arabs spit at.  This constant talk about homosexuality is a waste of energy and distracting people from where they need to put their energies: into saving America and Israel.  That's not to say that JTF should be anything other than what it is, but this kind of perseveration about what any one member thinks (this includes me) is a waste of energy.  The action is in Israel and here in the States with regards to the coming Elections

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2010, 12:40:02 AM »
A little later, when I have more time, I'm gonna come completely clean about who I really am and what makes me tick. I'll reveal things about myself that I have not revealed yet and will reveal everything about what has motivated to be involved with JTF. I will do this later when I have more time.
Let me guess. You belong to Pedofront.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2010, 02:08:12 AM »

At the risk of being pounced on, I don't think this is true.  Daniel keeps on taking a beating from almost everyone.  I wouldn't be surprised if he never comes back.  JTF should be bringing people together to prevent the taking of anymore Israeli land for a 'peace' that the Arabs spit at.  This constant talk about homosexuality is a waste of energy and distracting people from where they need to put their energies: into saving America and Israel.  That's not to say that JTF should be anything other than what it is, but this kind of perseveration about what any one member thinks (this includes me) is a waste of energy.  The action is in Israel and here in the States with regards to the coming Elections

If Daniel would quite making a pariah out of the issue and creating threads [at least 3 in recent time] about homosexuality, and insinuating that Torah driven Judaism [the only valid kind of Judaism] has Nazi qualities I think the forum would quiet down on the issue.  "Taking a beating"?  One who insinuates Judaism is a Nazi religion on a Jewish forum, and insinuates that people who do not share their philo-homosexual viewpoint are Nazis [which translates to every Torah/Bible believer on this site], will be denounced vociferously [Daniel has said he did not call anyone a Nazi, "clarifying" the issue, but if he was not calling any JTFers Nazis for their convictions, just who here was he addressing!].
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: October 17, 2010, 07:00:37 AM »

If Daniel would quite making a pariah out of the issue and creating threads [at least 3 in recent time] about homosexuality, and insinuating that Torah driven Judaism [the only valid kind of Judaism] has Nazi qualities I think the forum would quiet down on the issue.  "Taking a beating"?  One who insinuates Judaism is a Nazi religion on a Jewish forum, and insinuates that people who do not share their philo-homosexual viewpoint are Nazis [which translates to every Torah/Bible believer on this site], will be denounced vociferously [Daniel has said he did not call anyone a Nazi, "clarifying" the issue, but if he was not calling any JTFers Nazis for their convictions, just who here was he addressing!].
Ari,

I think if we go back to the quote he didnt call orthodox Judaism nazism.  I would never defend that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2010, 09:33:36 AM »
:clap: :clap: :clap: