Author Topic: Glenn Beck finds nothing wrong with Sen. Rich Iott nazi reenactment  (Read 1347 times)

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
I know these are liberal sites, but Glenn Beck did say that nazi reenactment is all fun.
Who do you guys think?
http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201010130015
http://www.njdc.org/blog/post/beckiott101310
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 07:13:00 PM by imaknick »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Glenn Beck finds nothing wrong with Sen. Rich Lott nazi reenactment
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 07:07:02 PM »
I dont know what to think about this Iott guy...

I think it is wrong to 'get-into' the Nazi mindset and play out Nazi fantasies. No doubt the historical period of WWII is of interest to military buffs, just like the Revolutionary and Civil wars are of interest... But from a Jewish perspective there is no sane reason to dress in Nazi uniforms pretending to be officers of the EVIL NAZI REICH.

BTW, his name is Iott, not Lott... Oh Snot!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
Re: Glenn Beck finds nothing wrong with Sen. Rich Iott nazi reenactment
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 07:13:40 PM »
my bad! has been corrected

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 07:18:18 PM »
What a vile Nazi.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 08:08:45 PM »
בס''ד

This guy is a Nazi swine. He thinks Nazi SS uniforms are entertaining.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 08:18:40 PM »
Beck is a total pascifist. He has told Americans that if the left wing HITS them in violence, to just sit and take it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 08:21:16 PM »
I never have been able to get on the whole Beck bandwagon. I think it's his voice more than anything else. It seems fake the way he tries to artificially make everything sound dramatic.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 08:52:52 PM »
Iott seems like an evil guy; but that's just my impression of him.

I know lots of people who do these re-inactments with the civil war, WWI and WWII.

I saw a great airshow which reinacted the war of Britain.  I think it was fascinating, but of course I don't forget the history of it all.

I also know many gun collectors who have Axis guns.  I dont think most do this, because they admire Naziism; but Im sure some do.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 10:26:24 PM »
By no means am I remotely defending Rich Iott.

It's worth keeping in mind though that his opponent in the Ohio 9th Congressional district,  Marcy Kaptur,  is one of the 54 HAMAS Democrats.     Marcy Kaptur is a NAZI!       This is a dead end Congressional race.     

http://www.tcunation.com/forum/topics/hamas-54-democratic
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 03:29:57 AM »
Isn't it possible that somebody participates in a WWII reenactment, wearing SS uniforms, without identifying with the Nazis ?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2010, 06:06:08 AM »
Isn't it possible that somebody participates in a WWII reenactment, wearing SS uniforms, without identifying with the Nazis ?

Hmmm  ::)

By no means am I remotely defending Rich Iott.

It's worth keeping in mind though that his opponent in the Ohio 9th Congressional district,  Marcy Kaptur,  is one of the 54 HAMAS Democrats.     Marcy Kaptur is a NAZI!       This is a dead end Congressional race.     

http://www.tcunation.com/forum/topics/hamas-54-democratic

Iott's Nazi platform is no better:

Quote from: Rich Iott
Improving the economy starts with making the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts permanent.  It also means creating a business environment that provides predictability to the market; includes the freedom for individuals to run their businesses as they see fit; and the incentive to create jobs and make a profit.  In other words, I support the American Dream.
Iraq and Afghanistan Wars

Thanks to the fortitude of President Bush, military leaders and the incredible bravery of our soldiers, we have completed the task in Iraq, and we have freed 25 million people from a brutal dictator.  We are working toward the same goal in Afghanistan, and we will succeed if General Patreaus is able to change the rules of engagement to allow our soldiers to actually fight that war to win.  I support that effort.  It has become a slogan, but it is true – we live in a world where terrorists want to kill Americans.  If we don’t fight and kill them over there, we will end up having to fight them on the streets of our own cities.  We must remain vigilant in this effort.
Iran

We have failed to act decisively to stop Iran from pursuing a nuclear program that no one doubts will end up with them possessing a nuclear bomb.  This is a serious failure we will have to deal with now, and for decades.  One thing is clear – we must, by treaty help defend Israel, and we must do all we can to preserve peace in the Middle East.

We all know what "peace" is according to the U.S State Department and the PLO Stages Plan.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2010, 09:14:33 AM »
Isn't this the same idiot who thinks Native Americans are descended from Israelites? Well that explains it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2010, 09:19:00 AM »
Isn't this the same idiot who thinks Native Americans are descended from Israelites? Well that explains it.

Yes he follows that cult.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2010, 09:32:58 AM »
My friend knows him for some reason and told me he's the furthest thing from being anti Jewish.I now find this confirmed by this article 

http://swampbubbles.com/20101010/below-statement-richard-gabai-friend-rich-iott-and-his-family 

I have known and worked closely with Rich Iott for many years.

First things first; Rich Iott is one of the most pro-Jewish, pro-Israel people I know.

We are business partners and very close personal friends. One of the first things I explained to Rich when we started working together was that I don't work on Shabbat - the Jewish Sabbath. He said, "That's great, I'm glad you take a break every week and spend quality time with your family!"

Rich has been a true friend in a business in which that is very hard to come by. He is the only Executive Producer that I have ever worked with that has wanted to re-negotiate a deal after the fact to improve the terms for me; this is unheard of. "You've worked so hard for us," he told me, "you deserve a bigger piece of the film."

Rich has been an overnight guest in our Kosher home, his wife Chris, and their children Ian and Devon, are always welcome. My wife especially enjoys visiting with Chris.

When Rich and I were at the Cannes film festival he was excited to join me at an orthodox Shabbat dinner. He had a great time speaking with the Rabbis and we all enjoyed a very festive and spiritual evening.

Anytime the subject comes up Rich is not shy about his stance on Israel and the importance of it remaining a Jewish state. I know he also traveled to Israel to train with their airborne troops.

Anyone who doubts his integrity based on the re-enacting he does, be it Civil War or either of the world wars, is making a big mistake.

Rich Iott is most honorable. I cherish his friendship, and I am proud to endorse his candidacy.

Richard Gabai
Los Angeles, C
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2010, 06:14:54 AM »
My friend knows him for some reason and told me he's the furthest thing from being anti Jewish.I now find this confirmed by this article 

http://swampbubbles.com/20101010/below-statement-richard-gabai-friend-rich-iott-and-his-family 

I have known and worked closely with Rich Iott for many years.

First things first; Rich Iott is one of the most pro-Jewish, pro-Israel people I know.

We are business partners and very close personal friends. One of the first things I explained to Rich when we started working together was that I don't work on Shabbat - the Jewish Sabbath. He said, "That's great, I'm glad you take a break every week and spend quality time with your family!"

Rich has been a true friend in a business in which that is very hard to come by. He is the only Executive Producer that I have ever worked with that has wanted to re-negotiate a deal after the fact to improve the terms for me; this is unheard of. "You've worked so hard for us," he told me, "you deserve a bigger piece of the film."

Rich has been an overnight guest in our Kosher home, his wife Chris, and their children Ian and Devon, are always welcome. My wife especially enjoys visiting with Chris.

When Rich and I were at the Cannes film festival he was excited to join me at an orthodox Shabbat dinner. He had a great time speaking with the Rabbis and we all enjoyed a very festive and spiritual evening.

Anytime the subject comes up Rich is not shy about his stance on Israel and the importance of it remaining a Jewish state. I know he also traveled to Israel to train with their airborne troops.

Anyone who doubts his integrity based on the re-enacting he does, be it Civil War or either of the world wars, is making a big mistake.

Rich Iott is most honorable. I cherish his friendship, and I am proud to endorse his candidacy.

Richard Gabai
Los Angeles, C

How is a Waffen SS admiring Nazi of the usual phony right neo-Conservative petro-dollar whores who supports the PLO murderers and says Israel must commit suicide is a "pro-Jewish, pro-Israel" person?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 06:39:01 AM »
Glen Beck is another pig that wants to see America destroyed.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision