Author Topic: Rabbi Froman: hero or piece of dreck?  (Read 1918 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Rabbi Froman: hero or piece of dreck?
« on: October 16, 2010, 05:56:46 PM »
What is the informed Kahanist opinion of Rabbi Menachem Froman of Tekoa?
http://www.jpost.com/Home/Article.aspx?id=191452

On one hand one can understand his desire to save lives by meeting even those like Sheikh Yassin.

But do those meetings with Muslim leaders & those of other religions enhance Judaism....or demean it?!

« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 06:02:10 PM by wonga66 »

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Rabbi Froman: hero or piece of dreck?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 06:22:01 PM »
Personally I think he is barking up the wrong tree... I would not say he is a hero or a piece of dreck however I do think in the long run he is doing more harm then good... Just reading the article in the link leaves anyone with even a basic understanding of the situation shaking their head.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 06:25:52 PM »
Is Judaism a faith teaching that its adherents are to refuse contact with any and all who are "outsiders"?

I have no issues with any Rabbis meeting with those of other religions, be they laymen or leadership; UNLESS they refuse to recognize Judaism and our rights to Eretz Yisrael.

And this is because we Jews are no longer a "stateless" people with a different religion.

We have returned to our rightful ancestral homeland and built a modern state; one glorious even though still in development; and a state as imperfect as every other.

(by the way, the seated passengers in this photo all appear to be Sikhs)

p.s. - interesting trivia I'm going to throw in purely out of interest:
         Columnist George Will recently wrote an article showing that had not all of the
         persecutions, pogroms, Inquisitions, and Holocaust not wiped out most of the Jewish
         population, and if the Jews therefore would have had the same rate of population
         growth and decline as the other nations, there would today exist a total world Jewish
         population of approximately 300,000,000 individuals!

p.s.s. [that translates to roughly 1 BILLION different opinions!      :::D 

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 06:53:46 PM »
In almost every generation, c1/3rd of the Jewish population is lost, one way or another.

And this generation has still to be culled.....!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 06:56:07 PM »
If he helps Arabs he's scum.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 07:12:20 PM »
Second thoughts:

Having just followed cjd's thread and read the entire article on J Post, I think the Rabbis like Froman involved in these "outreaches to Islam"  are incredulously naive and misguided if they believe that the religious Muslims like Hamas would lovingly embrace an Israel full of Torah believing Jews. 

Is Rabbi Froman so incredulously stupid as to believe that the words of his acquaintance Hamas' "Blind Sheikh" Yassin (now headless in Hell)* do not carry an implied subtext, the implication being that within only 5 minutes there would be not be one Jew left alive in the Middle East?**

*Froman meets with the Sheikh and is told that faithful Muslims and Torah Jews could make "peace in 5 minutes".  Only the biggest fools in the world wouldn't recognize taqiya when they hear it.  His implied meaning is that with an end to secular Jews in Israel, Hamas would be able overrun Eretz and eliminate the Jews. (And if these Rabbis are truly representative of such gullibility and naivete among average Torah Jews in Israel, then the Sheikh's vision of "Peace" is absolutely correct).

**[Yes! Froman and the other Rabbis mentioned in this article really are that stupid! - Should it therefore come as any surprise that the secular Zionist government obviously understands just how dangerous these Rabbis are to Israel's security, and is therefore at least partially justified in its repression against these Rabbis and their community of followers?  The truth hurts.  And if anyone thinks that MassuhDGoodName is merely "spreading anti-Torah views" read this J Post article yourself and ask yourselves how you would deal with such religious idiots!]

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 07:30:54 PM »
What is worse, is that in addition to kowtowing with evil Muslims, if R.Kahane was to suddenly reappear today, Froman, together with most of Yesha, including "rightwing MKs", including Madia Matar, and even including some Kachniks, together with most Haredim, together with most of Israel, indeed together with most Jews in the world (>95%) would attempt to literally eat Rabbi Kahane......alive!

Which is why a great destruction & culling of Jewry is pending & coming: "There will be only 6000 Jews alive in Israel when the Moshiah comes" (R.Avraham Azulai).

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 08:00:32 PM »
wonga66:  "Which is why a great destruction & culling of Jewry is pending & coming: "There will be only 6000 Jews alive  in Israel when the Moshiah comes" (R.Avraham Azulai). "

I believe this is true.

And can you elaborate and expound a little on this prophecy?

I figure all the Yiddim in the U.S.A. and Europe will be obliterated in the coming Great Conflagration - all but the ones making aliyah and a few survivors who don't count.

But what kills off the majority of Jews in Eretz, The War of Gog M'Gog?

I have always thought that Gog M'Gog will be after the Great Conflagration eliminates N. America and Western Europe, leaving China and Russia to swoop down on the Middle East, using "The Elimination of Zion" as its pretext to "help themselves" to the riches and spoils of the Middle East.

p.s. - Any ideas as to whom, besides myself and wonga66, will make up the other remaining 5,998 Jews?

p.s.s. - any tips on the Real Estate Market so I can come out "smelling sweet" right about the time of Moshiach's Arrival? 

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 09:18:31 PM »
Droves of Jewish Israeli Tel Avivian sub-dumpfs demonstrate against the "Loyalty Bill". Only when missiles slam in to Rehov Shenkin & Ramat Aviv Gimel taking out masses of them, only then might there just be an Israeli response worthy of the name....!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 02:14:04 AM »
Rabbis need to read the Quran and Hadith, and then see how much there is to the though of peaceful coexistence of Muslims in a Jewish land [instead of Jews accepting Dhimmi status].

This rabbi accomplishes nothing positive with this waste of time.  If anything he spreads ignorance like a disease if even one foolish Jew takes up the notion that religious Muslims and religious Jews have livable common ground [w/o Jews taking the role of anything more prestigious than full fledged Dhimmis].  At best this rabbi means well ["the road to hell is paved with good intentions"]. -- Exposing the truth of the matter is the only valid course of action to reach a positive result for the Jewish people.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 02:25:30 AM »
Rabbi Fruman is more of an embarrassment than a real danger. He is not an informer as far as I know, and although he is against transfer of Arabs, he is also against transfers and retreats of Jews. There are much worst "rabbis", (i.e Aviner, Riskin), than him that have actively helped the government to "pacify" Jewish resistance to the Gaza Expulsion and are still aiding the government to fight Jews as well as shielding the muslim nazis from Jewish wrath.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 02:55:08 PM »
Who Do you Trust, is the name of the game any more.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2010, 03:48:54 PM »
who are the guys driving the golf cart dressed it white Jews or Qurananimals
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2010, 04:09:39 PM »
Re:  "Jews or Qurananimals "

To me they look like Sikhs.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 04:47:46 PM »
Sikhism is a montheistic mixture of Hinduism, Islam and Buddhism.

They are considered the elite of the Indian army, & are useful fellows to have on your side: "my enemy's enemy is my friend", & they are more than a match for the Pakis in killer ruthlessness. Sometimes they also turn & slaughter Hindus too. Her own Sikh bodyguards blew away Indira Gandhi in 1984, which she deserved for being too anti-Israeli, as well as for her trashing their Sikh Golden Temple.

I know a few Sikhs. They are OK, but can suddenly turn killer for strange reasons. One day Froman will offer his limp Jewish hand, and they'll cut it off! The Jews are meant to be am levadad yishkon, and not to overmingle in ecumenical chit chat with goyim. Judaism is not a primus inter pares.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 04:53:04 PM by wonga66 »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 07:05:34 PM »
Froman kisses the muslim donkey, so what's the question?

It's one thing to respect the enemy and to respect their monotheism, it's quite another to actually buy them korans and promote their evil religious cult.    I think it's a complete joke what this rabbi and the other shmucks who go with him did in response to the "burned down mosque" aka a few charred prayer rugs