Author Topic: PA warns it will cancel the oslo accords if pipi dosnt kiss their donkeys  (Read 692 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
The war is long over.  It is time for the world to recognize Israel is the victor.  It is time to annex the territories.  And if the Arabs are not good patriotic citizens they can be sent to a country with a culture more to their liking.  May gladness reign and joy increase, Shavua Tov! 
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm quaking in my boots. I tremble at the feet of incomparable Arab armed might and victory.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
The war is long over.  It is time for the world to recognize Israel is the victor.  It is time to annex the territories.  And if the Arabs are not good patriotic citizens they can be sent to a country with a culture more to their liking.  May gladness reign and joy increase, Shavua Tov! 

too bad the world is full of antisemites and arab oil interests.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer

Israel lost the Oslo War, brother. Wake up.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

If only that were true. I wish we could throw all the Arabs out of Israel. Too bad the Israeli government doesn't do what Chaim wants them to do.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The world has always been full of anti-Semites. I don't understand why some leaders in Israel seem to think that doing what the anti-Semites want will make the anti-Semites like them any better. Anti-Semites will always hate Jews and Israel, and seek the destruction of both, no matter how many concessions or peace talks are made.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Arabs are not going to cancel their only hope of a terrorist state.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
Arabs are not going to cancel their only hope of a terrorist state.

lets hope they are that stupid