Author Topic: America is facing a critical juncture - I am voting Carl Paladino  (Read 373 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If there is one clear message I've gotten from this guy, it's that he's against the Muslims.

That is the major issue facing America right now.   Bigger than the economy because politicians are not going to raise the standard of living or bring back outsourced jobs or somehow cause businesses to hire people when they're losing money.    Another NY Muslim nazi resident was just arrested on charges of trying to contact Al Qaeda and travel to pakistan in order to attack US troops (His father was fakestinian according to the news).    A recent article explained the growing phenomenon of Al Qaeda recruiting American citizens for terrorism.   The CAIR group is trying to expand its influence as a political wing of Muslim Brotherhood to use democratic freedoms of the US to impose Sharia law.  The political correctness and fear of Muslim complaint or "offense" is at an all-time high.   

We need clear-thinking individuals in congress who are going to allow, vote for, and approve, etc.  the type of legislation that will combat these phenomena.   Every little thing adds up.  With muslim-loving political whores like Cuomo in charge, they will block all the necessary measures and before you know it this problem will become out of control and impossible to combat because it will be too late.    I will vote for Paladino as a vote against Moslems.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: America is facing a critical juncture - I am voting Carl Paladino
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 06:54:57 PM »
Speaking of voting, anyone know anything about the "Lieutenant governor" candidates?   I've never heard of any of these people.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: America is facing a critical juncture - I am voting Carl Paladino
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 07:12:26 PM »
Paladino is the best shot we have for New York... He seems like a normal guy.... Como is a creature of liberal party politics... If there is any hope for change it resides in the Paladino ticket.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years