Author Topic: Rand Paul wins KY  (Read 3115 times)

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
Re: Rand Paul wins KY
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2010, 04:07:32 PM »
Rand Paul will probably be the most pro-freedom, libertarian guy in the Senate. Now that's a GOOD thing!  8)
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2010, 06:12:17 PM »
zan that is a good thing for America. Benneficial for israel to but the other jtf'ers disagree with me on this. You put alot of intellegent jews on one forum and you will have many other ideas and disagreements.

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2010, 12:47:29 PM »
zan that is a good thing for America. Benneficial for israel to but the other jtf'ers disagree with me on this. You put alot of intellegent jews on one forum and you will have many other ideas and disagreements.

It's a virtual miracle that the semi-open libertarians Ron Paul and Rand Paul can actually win nowadays in the House and Senate -- can actually convince a militantly stupid and evil American voting public to select them.

The worst element of both -- and this is curious and dismaying -- is their isolationist foreign policy. Somehow some way they have a disturbingly strong tendency to rant about "imperialism" and "unintended consequences," and then fall into a reflexive anti-Americanism and even anti-Israelism. Maybe Chaim or someone else is wise and perceptive enough to explain why that is...
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2010, 01:03:16 PM »
בס''ד

Unbelievable - there are Jews on this forum who like the Nazi Rand Paul yimach shmo vezichro. You like his immoral "libertarian" views and so you are willing to sacrifice Israel. Rand Paul's support for legalizing drugs, prostitution and illegal immigration appeal to you apparently. And these issues are more important to you than the survival of Israel and the Jewish people. Atrocious.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2010, 01:21:30 PM »
He also said he would take pork [earmarks] for his state much to the dismay of other members of the Tea Party
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2010, 04:45:57 PM »
chaim i ment to say i think he is bennefitial for us that all his anti semetic things will backfire on him to bennefet us. I would never sacrafice our homeland. With jtf I know my family in israel wont have to be in bomb shelters! My mom was  in haifa during the 2006 lebanon war when the katushas were flying and she had to be in a bomb shelter. The pain that the filthy arab animals do to us is atrocious and  with the kahanists in power byzrat hashem i know my family will be safe and the country will be strong!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 06:00:35 PM by The proud Jew »