Author Topic: Fox news corperation has a major part ownership of a saudi muslim terreorist?  (Read 755 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is not news... This has been well known for several years now..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
oh well it was on yahoo today

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Whatever Fox is it's the best of the bunch... People today need to take their news from a multitude of sources and evaluate the issues for themselves.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Whatever Fox is it's the best of the bunch... People today need to take their news from a multitude of sources and evaluate the issues for themselves.

that is true. I don't get news from any single source. I find multiple links to a story to see if there is any biased information there. Generally I find FOX to be the best of all media sources. They will publish stories exposing the jihadists and their tactics when other media sources are afraid of running the story.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14