Poll

huckabee or wait

huckabee
11 (52.4%)
wait to see who else will run
10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: new poll: support huckabee or wait and see who else runs?  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
new poll: support huckabee or wait and see who else runs?
« on: November 04, 2010, 05:05:33 AM »
I agree that huckabee would make an excellent candidate and I would support him. However I think it is better to see who else might run for all we know huckabee might not run.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: new poll: support huckabee or wait and see who else runs?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 05:20:39 AM »

I believe it is wiser not to commit ourselves too soon. So I vote wait.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 05:38:01 AM »
As of now Huckabee is my #1 choice.  If a better option comes along I will endorse it.  Huckabee is not my best friend nor family, he is a politician, and as such I have no loyalty to him over the People I love [Jews, and people of morality].  Again, pragmatically, if someone better comes along they get my endorsement.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 05:47:14 AM »
   Besides Chaim who can't run because Jews shouldn't run, I don't know anyone who would be a better candidate than Huckabee. Allen West would probably be great, but I want to see how well he does now with his new seat in South Florida. I would also love to see Paladino run, but Paladino has no chance.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 06:01:56 AM »
Huckabee is a phony:

Quote from: Mike Huckabee
I’ve visited Israel 9 times, and strongly believe in its right to exist & the important example it has set forth in its seriousness toward its own security as well as the admirable expectation it has of its people to be stakeholders in its preservation. Even though I support Israel, its boundaries, and its future, and believe its alliance with the US is one of great strategic value, a conversation with a Palestinian reminded me that the issue is not simple.

The Palestinian was relocated had been told one day that he would be relocated to a Palestinian camp and that his neighborhood would be occupied by Israelis. It was always easy to me to understand why the Jews, having been displaced for thousands of years, would feel a divine right to return to the land promised to their forefathers and previously taken from them. But Palestinians are still human beings who deserve to be treated respectfully since they personally have not done wrong and now are being forced from what has been their home.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Archive/Hope_Higher_Ground_Foreign_Policy.htm

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 06:11:50 AM »
Like I expressed in the thread that Chaim started,     my preference would be to see who runs and what transpires in some of the 2011 debates.    

One thing that JTF should consider is making a list of criteria of what the organization is looking for as the 2012 Republican Nominee for President.     Something along the lines of a list of up to 10 of the most important criteria to the organization.     Including the electability factor.      Then we can start comparing the candidates,    as they make statements on the various issues that are most important to JTF.    

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 06:14:32 AM »
Huckabee is a phony:

I’ve visited Israel 9 times, and strongly believe in its right to exist & the important example it has set forth in its seriousness toward its own security as well as the admirable expectation it has of its people to be stakeholders in its preservation. Even though I support Israel, its boundaries, and its future, and believe its alliance with the US is one of great strategic value, a conversation with a Palestinian reminded me that the issue is not simple.

The Palestinian was relocated had been told one day that he would be relocated to a Palestinian camp and that his neighborhood would be occupied by Israelis. It was always easy to me to understand why the Jews, having been displaced for thousands of years, would feel a divine right to return to the land promised to their forefathers and previously taken from them. But Palestinians are still human beings who deserve to be treated respectfully since they personally have not done wrong and now are being forced from what has been their home.

This statement is one reason why I have significant reservations about Mike Huckabee.     This is yet another example of Huckabee being kind to the cruel.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 11:19:15 AM »
Huckabee is a phony:

The story of one displaced Arab has nothing to do with the outright genocide the world wants to perpetrate on all the Jews of Israel, particularly the Settlers

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 01:53:25 PM »
בס''ד

If we endorse Huckabee and he doesn't run, what have we lost? Nothing.

Huckabee is better than the other candidates who are considering running. We have nothing to gain by waiting.

If some new candidate emerges who is better than Huckabee, we can always reconsider. But that is very unlikely.

Waiting makes us less effective. It is already late in the game.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 02:39:19 PM »
I will wait but I don't want to wait too long.. We will see, I just hope if it is Huckabee he won't be ending up like the rest.  We have been burned so many time that the trust factor is shaky.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 06:53:44 PM »
I think if we can help a Draft Huckabee for President that would be even better. By banding with Consertatives who support him we can't help get him to run.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 07:23:15 PM »
   Besides Chaim who can't run because Jews shouldn't run, I don't know anyone who would be a better candidate than Huckabee. Allen West would probably be great, but I want to see how well he does now with his new seat in South Florida. I would also love to see Paladino run, but Paladino has no chance.

Allen West is an exciting politician.  I think I need more exposure to what his policies on everything are, but he makes tremendous sense especially about Islam [the ONLY politician who has even mentioned Hadith, much less is familiar with them].  West has studied the major Islamic texts, and he understands how military thought works [as a Lieutenant Colonel], this makes me think he has great potential as a world leader against the threat of Islam and the wars it brings.  On the surface [like oh so many politicians!] West seems to be very pro-Israel, but I have not seen him really get grilled on the issue [I would like to see West get true Kahanist scrutinization].

I wonder if Huckabee and West would make a good President/Vice President team?  Idealistically, maybe.  But due to the lessor points of democracy a Conservative candidate often needs to be paired with a total loser to get "Independents" or "Blue Dog Democrats" interested.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 08:21:17 PM »
I don't understand why people bring up Allen West.  He can't possibly run now.   He has no experience in politics.   He JUST got elected for the first time.   He will gather some experience and make things happen in his role and then he can be catapulted and encouraged to run for president in 2016.  How can he possibly run now?

I say support Huckabee because if we "wait" for someone else to show up, we are waiting in vain.   I don't think there's going to be anyone except the usual suspects.      And if there is, we can switch can't we?   We might as well get started now, in my opinion.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2010, 08:24:07 PM »
On a recent '  Ask JTF'  show,   Chaim mentioned John Bolton as someone he would like to see as Mike Huckabee's running mate.    What does everyone think of John Bolton at the top of a ticket,    instead of a VP Nominee?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 09:21:03 PM »
On a recent '  Ask JTF'  show,   Chaim mentioned John Bolton as someone he would like to see as Mike Huckabee's running mate.    What does everyone think of John Bolton at the top of a ticket,    instead of a VP Nominee?

John Bolton may be an acceptable, perhaps even likable, VP.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2010, 10:33:22 PM »
Bolton would be a great VP but he doesn't have nearly enough recognition and background to run for president itself.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2010, 10:48:18 PM »
Bolton would be a great VP but he doesn't have nearly enough recognition and background to run for president itself.

Is he the guy that had a function with the UN (ambassador maybe?) and is constantly talking about Israel's need to bomb iran?   If so, I'm all for it.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2010, 11:06:19 PM »
בס''ד

Here's a video where Huckabee says that there are no "Palestinians" - only the Kahanists say that nowadays. And he says that giving up the Golan Heights would be "suicidal". And Huckabee says he can't believe it when he hears Israeli politicians speak about giving up land. Listen to this and tell me if Huckabee doesn't sound like a JTF member in this video:

http://wonkroom.thinkprogress.org/2010/06/14/will-jeff-goldberg-call-for-huckabees-resignation

BTW, can someone please get me a good copy of this video?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2010, 11:11:16 PM »
Is he the guy that had a function with the UN (ambassador maybe?) and is constantly talking about Israel's need to bomb iran?   If so, I'm all for it.
Yes, that is him, and he is a great guy, but I don't think that stint was enough to make him a viable ticket-leader in the eyes of the public.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2010, 10:30:01 AM »
same quality, but I uploaded it with links to the forums: