Author Topic: Kentucky man says his former friends forced him to eat his beard over lawn mower  (Read 462 times)

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/11/12/2010-11-12_kentucky_man_says_his_former_friends_forced_him_to_eat_his_beard_over_lawn_mower.html

Two men upset over a bad business deal wanted their nemesis to eat more than his words.

A Kentucky man claims the two men cut off his beard and forced him to swallow it while they held his brother at knife point.

The fight stemmed from a dispute over the sale of a lawn mower.

Harvey Westmoreland told a Lexington TV station that his two former friends, Troy Holt and James Hill, pulled out guns and knives and threatened to kill Westmoreland’s brother Joseph.

Then things got hairy.

"They cut my beard and forced me to eat it," Westmoreland said of the May incident.

Holt and Hill are expected to be fined next week after pleading guilty to the assault, LEX18 News reported.

He said the men asked him to come to Holt’s house and when he arrived, a fight broke out over the riding mower.

"Troy offered to buy it from me for two hundred and fifty dollars. I paid twenty bucks for it. He thought I was trying to cheat him," Westmoreland said. "One thing led to another, and before I knew it, there were knives and guns and everything just went haywire."

Westmoreland told the station that Hill and Holt threatened to kill them if they called the cops, but they did anyway.

"I believe in the law. I believe that justice has been served, and it will be after Tuesday," he said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/11/12/2010-11-12_kentucky_man_says_his_former_friends_forced_him_to_eat_his_beard_over_lawn_mower.html#ixzz15a1cCkeD
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Where do you find this crazy stuff?