Author Topic: Does anyone know how to make a "Torrent" file? I would like to make 2 torrents.  (Read 390 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
I have never made a "Torrent" file before.  Does anyone here know how?

I have 16.2GB of Rabbi Meir Kahane and Rabbi Binyamin Kahane files I would like to put out there [when I finish compiling I think I will have 17 or 18GBs].  I'd also like to make a Chaim Ben Pesach torrent if things work out for the Kahane's torrent [I know I have some of my favorite videos to put in...  Baruch Goldstein (the hero!), the Eichmann affair, JTF's 9/11 prediction, and others... but I would like to ask the forum what are the best Israel, Jewish, and Islamic terrorism videos so I can do a better job on it than I would solo].

Does anyone know how?  I can see that torrents really circulate A LOT of information over the net [albeit much of it is music, movies, and television], but a torrent file is a way that several GB of data can be transferred all at once, and once it is received [and the more people receive it] it is easier to keep spreading out to more and more people.  I believe a site like "Pirate Bay" would be very unlikely to take down Kahanist torrents, as many other of the torrent boards would [they don't care about getting sued by anyone, I mean, they put out movies that are still in theaters, and many other controversial things... its not like antisemitic Zootube (imo)].

Its taken me a bit of time to put this stuff together; it would be nice to share all of this with the rest of the world.  From the very first time I heard Rabbi Kahane speak, and then started to read his writings, it really resonated with me.  Truly it is a great miracle that so much of what he has said and written is available to us now [how amazing would it be if we could download Rashi and Rambam?!?].  I would like to keep this stuff going further and further.

:)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I don't know how to do it. The old file sharing programs like kazaa and limewire used to have a folder that you could choose to "share" the files from.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
its very easy, are you the same user Arial Shyn? if yes i can guide u over chat on fb.