Author Topic: I AM BACK  (Read 739 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I AM BACK
« on: November 29, 2010, 07:44:12 PM »
I can't control the minds of some ignorance, but I am here for a bigger issue.. To save this country and Israel.. I am a proud Catholic and a strong believer in my faith and if some don't like it too bad.  I took the time to simmer down.  I don't like having people comparing my faith to Islam or calling us Nazis.. We are here cause we want to not to waste our time.  So lets see how things go.  I love JTF, I been with JTF for a very long time and won't allow some few change who I am and what I believe in my heart.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: I AM BACK
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 07:57:13 PM »
Yeah Masterwolf!

Welcome back!  You're the best.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 07:58:43 PM »
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

The Masterwolf shall always be leader of the pack!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 08:05:01 PM »
Welcome back, Wolf.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 08:11:54 PM »
welcome back..and next time threads like those get out of hand, we are going to lock and delete them...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 08:17:51 PM »
We missed you. Welcome back.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 09:34:10 PM »
Thanks you all.. I always been proud of my beliefs no one can change it.   Some people also better learn what they say can either hurt or help this movement.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 12:45:40 AM »
Thanks you all.. I always been proud of my beliefs no one can change it.   Some people also better learn what they say can either hurt or help this movement.

Our enemies love when we're divided....Why some people want to please our enemies, I can't understand.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 01:38:41 AM »
I can't control the minds of some ignorance, but I am here for a bigger issue.. To save this country and Israel.. I am a proud Catholic and a strong believer in my faith and if some don't like it too bad.  I took the time to simmer down.  I don't like having people comparing my faith to Islam or calling us Nazis.. We are here cause we want to not to waste our time.  So lets see how things go.  I love JTF, I been with JTF for a very long time and won't allow some few change who I am and what I believe in my heart.

Your reaction shows you are a mature and a loyal person and it does you great credit.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 02:37:39 AM »
Welcome back.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 06:32:44 AM »
Welcome Back Master Wolf, we need Strong brave men and leaders!!!!