Author Topic: Being Kind to the Cruel : Justice system in Israel  (Read 480 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Being Kind to the Cruel : Justice system in Israel
« on: December 01, 2010, 10:53:22 PM »
It is stories like this which make me weep for Jewish justice. When the court cannot find a terrorist guilty just because there were traces of drugs found to be in his blood. This stinking terrorist plowed his tractor into a bus full of Jews, crashing through cars and crippling a man. Thank Hashem a righteous Jew was present with a Jew with a gun, and the brains to pull the trigger to put the arab dog out of his misery.

I remember this attack from last year and I think I posted about it on my blog..

http://mytorah.wordpress.com/2009/03/06/another-low-life-arab-terrorist-gets-his-head-blown-off/

March 6, 2009
Another Low-Life Arab Terrorist gets his head blown off
Filed under: Judaism,Middle East — muman613 @ 5:44 pm
Tags: Arab, Jerusalem, Jew, Middle East, terrorism, Tractor

For the third time in the last year a Israeli Arab has come down with Sudden Jihad Syndrome and taken the tractor which he was driving and used it as a weapon against innocent Jews in Jerusalem. I am a peaceful man but when I see this jack-donkey getting shot to death I rejoice. It is seldom we see instant justice against terror but luckily a cab driver on the scene had a handgun and he protected innocent Jewish lives from being wasted by an Islamic bag of nuts.

I enjoy watching the brave taxi driver unloading a clip into the [censored]-bag Arab whose limited brain capacity was not functioning. It will be glorious when we eradicate these evil people from Israel. All Arabs should be shipped out of Israel as soon as possible. If these ‘people’ cannot live in peace with Jews they need to either be terminated or relocated. Israel and Jerusalem are the exlusive birthright of the Jewish people. There is no such thing as a palistinian people, the very concept was a public relations plow which Arafat employed to delegitamize the existance of Israel.  The Jewish presence in Israel is established through history books, archaeological evidence and G-ds own word in the holy scriptures.

Arabs in Israel are the living form of Amalek in our day. This Shabbat is Shabbat Zachor, the Shabbat we are commanded to remember what Amalek did to our people. Amalek is the eternal enemy of the Jewish people and we see from the barbaric acts of these degenerate people that they are the remnants of Amalek. May we eradicate their memory speedily and in our time.

http://vodpod.com/watch/1412194-liveleak-com-surveillance-video-of-bulldozer-terror-attack

Unfortunately Israels 'Justice System' is unable to raze the home of the terrorist because he had drugs in his system. This finding will make razing any terrorists home a problem because all the stinking arab terrorist has to do is take a little bit of drugs before he does his attack and WHAMMO, his family is spared having their home demolished.

Rabbi Kahane was fond of saying "Those who are Kind to the Cruel, will always eventually be Cruel to the Kind"... http://lazerbrody.typepad.com/lazer_beams/2009/12/israel-grieves-rabbi-meir-avshalom-chai-hyd.html

How can Bibi Natanyahu and Obama look into the tearful eyes of Israel's latest terror-induced widow and seven orphans? How can they give any legitimization to Abbas and his PA? This is the Arab answer to the lack of backbone in the Israeli government that opened up critical check points in Judea and Samaria and put a freeze on all building and development. Our sages told us that those who are kind to the cruel (Bibi & Obama to the PA) end up being cruel to the kind (Bibi & Obama to the Jewish residents of Judea and Samaria.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/140943
Tractor-Terrorist's Home Won't be Razed
Kislev 24, 5771, 01 December 10 12:19
by Hillel Fendel

(Israelnationalnews.com) Homefront Commander Maj.-Gen. Yair Golan has decided, because of narcotic traces in a terrorist's blood, not to raze his home.

Ghassan Abu-Tir, 24, perpetrated Jerusalem's second tractor-terrorist attack two years ago, wounding 24 people before being shot and killed by a passerby. Soon afterwards, Israel's domestic intelligence agency, the Shabak (Israel Security Agency) submitted a request for court permission to raze the home of the terrorist, as is traditionally done following terrorist attacks. His family appealed, and the demolition order has now been rescinded.

Plowed into Bus and Cars
The attack occurred on July 22, 2008, just three weeks after a Palestinian terrorist tractor driver plowed into cars on downtown Jaffa Street and killed three Israelis. In this second attack, Abu-Tir plowed into a bus and several cars on King David Street, wounding 24 people. The publication of his name was originally censored by the authorities because of his family connection with orange-bearded and often imprisoned Hamas legislator Muhammed Abu-Tir.

One driver was able to escape from his car which had been plowed into a bus stop, though another man lost his leg as a result of the attack. The incident ended relatively quickly when civilian Yaki Asael, 56, father of eight from the Judean town of Susia shot him; a Border Guard policeman then finished off the job.

The terrorist's family claims that the attack was not of an anti-Israel terrorist nature, but was rather carried out under the influence of drugs, and that therefore the house should not be razed. "Traces of the amphetamine Ecstasy were found in Abu Tir's blood," his family wrote, "and he was apparently also under the influence of hashish before his death."

As a result, Golan wrote to the family, "Though there is a not-insignificant doubt regarding the claim that this was not a nationalistic attack, it has been decided, beyond the letter of the law, and in light of the fact that traces of drugs were found in his blood and urine, to refrain from issuing the demolition order."

The Shabak added its own explanation: "In light of the blood tests showing drug traces, and in light of the medical opinions that were received, and after consultations with the State Prosecution that indicated doubts as to whether the court could be convinced to approve the demolition order – the Shabak decided not to insist on its recommendation to destroy the house." The IDF issued a similar statement.

None of the official bodies related to one likely result of the decision, namely, that future terrorists may consume drugs, or traces thereof, before committing murderous attacks in order to prevent their homes from being destroyed.

PS: I guess the tractor-terrorist I blogged about was a different one, because I posted on March 6, 2009 and the article says that this one occured in July 2009... Those crazy arab tractor drivers.... Who gives them licenses anyway?

« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 10:59:59 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14