Author Topic: Mike Huckabee Calls for Wikileaks Leakers Execution  (Read 2509 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Mike Huckabee Calls for Wikileaks Leakers Execution
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2010, 01:26:17 PM »
So you will throw all diplomacy out the window because of freedom of press? Regarding the Pentagon Papers case I am against the leak because of my father being against it, he considered the leakers to be guilty of treason. The reason we lost the war was not because we could not win, but because the left was doing everything to undermine this country.

There are laws which need to be enforced or else the entire system will come crumbling down. Treason was given the penalty of death because when one commits treason they endanger the entire country and all of its citizens. Who is to say what Wikileaks is going to release in its next release, who knows who else it will hurt, what level of secrecy they will be? I do not trust these leakers, and I don't think they are doing this to help Israel at all. The left has no love for Israel and it is the leftists who are supporting the leaks.

You said follow the law or "the entire system will come crumbling down"! Then according to the law you prosecute the LEAKER NOT the Publisher! As for the entire system crumbling if by that you mean the current diplomatic state of affairs where Western countries kowtow to Islamic countries then there is nothing wrong with that happening!

Also the reason we lost in Vietnam was because the Pentagon and Establishment didn't want to win, just like they don't really want to win in Iraq or Afghanistan! Just like in Iraq and Afghanistan, in Vietnam our military had its hands tied behind its back, and was told to do the impossible of trying to "win the hearts and minds" of the Vietnamese people!

Yes, Huckabee calls for the punishment of the leaker... But I believe that the organization Wikileaks is an anti-American anarchist organization. Let us see what the next leaks reveal...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2010, 01:54:50 PM »
I really second this emotion!  WND asks if Assange should be taken out!

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2010, 02:10:52 PM »
So you will throw all diplomacy out the window because of freedom of press? Regarding the Pentagon Papers case I am against the leak because of my father being against it, he considered the leakers to be guilty of treason. The reason we lost the war was not because we could not win, but because the left was doing everything to undermine this country.

There are laws which need to be enforced or else the entire system will come crumbling down. Treason was given the penalty of death because when one commits treason they endanger the entire country and all of its citizens. Who is to say what Wikileaks is going to release in its next release, who knows who else it will hurt, what level of secrecy they will be? I do not trust these leakers, and I don't think they are doing this to help Israel at all. The left has no love for Israel and it is the leftists who are supporting the leaks.

You said follow the law or "the entire system will come crumbling down"! Then according to the law you prosecute the LEAKER NOT the Publisher! As for the entire system crumbling if by that you mean the current diplomatic state of affairs where Western countries kowtow to Islamic countries then there is nothing wrong with that happening!

Also the reason we lost in Vietnam was because the Pentagon and Establishment didn't want to win, just like they don't really want to win in Iraq or Afghanistan! Just like in Iraq and Afghanistan, in Vietnam our military had its hands tied behind its back, and was told to do the impossible of trying to "win the hearts and minds" of the Vietnamese people!

Yes, Huckabee calls for the punishment of the leaker... But I believe that the organization Wikileaks is an anti-American anarchist organization. Let us see what the next leaks reveal...

Wikileaks had not revealed anything that hurts the American PEOPLE! Their leaks have only hurt the establishment!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2010, 02:45:51 PM »
I completely disagree with Hackbee. I feel sorry for Bradly Manning who might be facing a long term prison sentence. All the information he leaked is information the public has the right to know. The US government had no right to hide civilian casualties of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, and then to also have on top of that the gal to condemn Israel for every little incident with civilians in Gaza or Lebanon. When you are fighting an enemy that uses civilians as human shield you should expected such losses and the public should be aware of that.

Good point, Manning is doing what any Israeli historian worth his salt does for a living (well, there aren't many, but Uri Milstein comes to mind).

The recent "cable gate" is another uncovering of corrupt deceitful governments lying and misleading their public. We should thank whomever leaked this information. This is no treason, in the civilian world it is called "whistle blowing". 

Have to agree.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2010, 02:47:31 PM »
I don't think they should be killed but I do think the original leaker should be in trouble, maybe with a prison sentence, because if leaks like that are tolerated something more important might get out later.   

I hear this point of view.   He committed a crime even if it was sort of a heroic vigilante act.    So let him serve a sentence like other spies who divulged classified info.    It shouldn't be a very long one.   Then again, Pollard sits in jail to this day and he didn't do anything close to this...

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2010, 02:49:10 PM »
It's funny that Bradley Manning is facing a lesser penalty than Jonathan Pollard for doing much worse. 

Yes that is an important point all Jews should take note of.

Everybody who is bashing Wikileaks: What "sensitive relationships" has Wikileaks ruined? Our "alliances" with satanic Islamic states?

I think it's some kind of bunker mentality whereby people have actually started to buy the US lies and feel threatened about them.   IOW - yeah, the US officials secretly have tea with Saudi imams, but those officials must know best that that's really a good thing for the US whether we know it or not - sort of thing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2010, 03:01:08 PM »
It's funny that Bradley Manning is facing a lesser penalty than Jonathan Pollard for doing much worse. 

Everybody who is bashing Wikileaks: What "sensitive relationships" has Wikileaks ruined? Our "alliances" with satanic Islamic states?

I think it's some kind of bunker mentality whereby people have actually started to buy the US lies and feel threatened about them.   IOW - yeah, the US officials secretly have tea with Saudi imams, but those officials must know best that that's really a good thing for the US whether we know it or not - sort of thing.

Do you think America has evil intentions? If so then Assange is a hero... But if you think that diplomacy has a chance of working, and sometimes diplomacy requires secrecy, then Assange is a traitor.

Even the documents which have come out so far I do not see that it rises to America trying to be evil. Unfortunately those who hate America, for a variety of reasons, will use these leaks to hate us even more. We have lost our ability to maintain order because foreigners are able to come and steal our secrets and post them on the internet. I think it reflects badly on America and no matter how much we hate Obama and the current administration, we should look out for the long range image of America. Obama will be out of office soon enough...

But the image of America is damaged, and our ability to influence world events is damaged, and our economic stability may be damaged. If this is a good thing for Israel I don't understand yet. I do not see it good, I see the media pouncing on America and Israel... So I fail to see what is good about this.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2010, 03:17:49 PM »

Do you think America has evil intentions? 

This question doesn't really make much sense.   Which Americans are considered "America?"

Is America an amorphous entity with a solitary unified vision and goal with all individuals working together to achieve it and only it?

Obviously not.

Any American individual who wants (and pursues) to build ties with muslim terrorist supporting countries has evil intentions.

Any American individual who wants (and pursues) to create a Fakestinian terrorist state in the Jewish homeland has evil intentions.

Any American individual who hampers Israel's self-defense in any way has evil intentions.

Any American individual who publicly supports Israel's enemies has evil intentions.

Are all Americans like this?  No.   Are many Americans like this operating at the highest levels of government?   YES.

It's not black and white muman.     I prefer not to live with cognitive dissonance, and I prefer to call it like I see it.

But if you think that diplomacy has a chance of working, and sometimes diplomacy requires secrecy, then Assange is a traitor.

Working to achieve what, exactly?

What is it that you are referring to?  You have still not made this clear.  And how did Assange prevent diplomacy by exposing lies?    He actually has enabled better-informed diplomacy.    But to you, if Americans lie to other countries, it's ok and a good thing, but if other countries lie, that's evil?  I don't get you.    DO YOU realize how much America lies to Israeli officials?    And if these lies are exposed this is GOOD FOR ISRAEL'S PEOPLE.

Even the documents which have come out so far I do not see that it rises to America trying to be evil. 

What does this mean?    Then you should have no problem with the leaks if the precious American reputation you were so worried about has not been sullied at all in your opinion. 

Unfortunately those who hate America, for a variety of reasons, will use these leaks to hate us even more. 

THEY DON'T NEED ANY EXCUSES.   They already hate.   Hate is not a relative term, it's an absolute. 

We have lost our ability to maintain order because foreigners are able to come and steal our secrets and post them on the internet. 
   Huh?

Was this not always the case?   What is now different?  What changed?   The same risk always existed and always will.   Btw, who is "we?"

I think it reflects badly on America and no matter how much we hate Obama and the current administration, we should look out for the long range image of America. Obama will be out of office soon enough...

MUMAN!   ???

What reflects badly on America?

But the image of America is damaged,
  Why do I care about America's image?  So they can bludgeon Israel with it?   I have news for you - nazi muslim countries never bought into America's "image" and never will. They understand strength and strength alone.

and our ability to influence world events is damaged,

Baruch Hashem, the US can stop influencing the Israelis to commit suicide and can stop influencing the PLO terrorists to take control over Judea and Samaria!   A great day for humanity!

and our economic stability may be damaged.

Huh?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2010, 03:32:07 PM »
We will see if this has any benefit. I have the feeling that the leaks will not lead to any benefit for Israel, or for Jews in America. I actually think they will have the reverse effect. Of course any revelation of information which is beneficial to Israels cause is something to cheer. But at what price?

I will leave it at that... I have no need to argue about this. If I am outnumbered in my opinion then I will humbly accept the majority opinion but only time will tell..

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2010, 05:29:52 PM »
We will see if this has any benefit. I have the feeling that the leaks will not lead to any benefit for Israel,

But they already have.

I actually think they will have the reverse effect.
  What reverse effect?

Of course any revelation of information which is beneficial to Israels cause is something to cheer. But at what price?

I dunno, you tell me, what was the "price" of this?   I don't see that there was any.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2010, 05:31:12 PM »
I really hope that some documents related to Jonathan Pollard will be revealed and that these will contribute toward his release.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2010, 05:53:00 AM »
So far the results of the documents being released have been good ones. I don't see how this gives a bad image to the USA. Rather I think it gives a bad image to the USA's government. The people of the USA need to demand better from their government.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2010, 06:15:54 AM »
Do you think America has evil intentions?
Isn't that obvious?

But if you think that diplomacy has a chance of working
You have used that word an awful lot... what does it mean? This is not the Cold War, and even if it was, our country has zero intention of winning it anyway. All he is doing is exposing that fact.

sometimes diplomacy requires secrecy, then Assange is a traitor.
Legally, maybe. Morally, I don't think so.

Even the documents which have come out so far I do not see that it rises to America trying to be evil.
We have a black Muslim in the Oval Office right now. Previous to that we had a traitor phony white Christian in the Oval Office... prior to that we had a filthy, vile philandering leftist who waged genocides on innocent countries in the White House. If that's not "evil", I don't know what is.

Unfortunately those who hate America, for a variety of reasons, will use these leaks to hate us even more.
I don't know of too many real Kahanists who don't hate America right now.

We have lost our ability to maintain order because foreigners are able to come and steal our secrets and post them on the internet.
All of us are still waiting for an explanation for this. If we have lost anything, it's our ability to pretend that a spade is something else.

I think it reflects badly on America and no matter how much we hate Obama and the current administration, we should look out for the long range image of America. Obama will be out of office soon enough...
Guess what, America lost its image when it allowed the Holocaust to go on, when it sucked up to the Soviet Union for all those decades, when it railroaded Jonathan Pollard, and when it pressured Israel to destroy herself. I don't think that revealing the emperor has no close changes any of the above.

But the image of America is damaged, and our ability to influence world events is damaged, and our economic stability may be damaged. If this is a good thing for Israel I don't understand yet. I do not see it good, I see the media pouncing on America and Israel... So I fail to see what is good about this.
America shouldn't be "influencing world image", it should be looking out for the best interests of its citizens and taking care of business. I guess this is one issue where I agree (to a very limited extent) with the paleocons. When we started caring about "influencing world image", we started losing wars for nothing and becoming a laughingstock. Please show us where the media has "pounced" on Israel due to Wikileaks. Even if it did, indirectly that could be a good thing. Israel has fared best when it has been all alone, and openly hated all over the world (like in 1967) and worst when it has genuinely believed America is an ally. If you are trying to say that it's in Israel's best interest to think America is her ally, then I don't think very many people at JTF will agree.