Author Topic: Huckabee Says Obama Self-Destructed And Acted Amateurishly During Press Conferen  (Read 574 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.personalliberty.com/news/huckabee-says-obama-self-destructed-and-acted-amateurishly-during-press-conference-800288544/?eiid=&rmid=2010_12_15_PLA_[PIZ5110C]&rrid=306930734

December 15, 2010 by Personal Liberty News Desk

Huckabee says Obama self-destructed and acted amateurishly during press conferenceFormer Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee believes that President Barack Obama was "amateurish" during his press conference last week about the tax cut compromise he made with Republicans.

In an interview with National Journal, Huckabee, who is rumored to run against Obama in the 2012 presidential election, said the deal itself is the "best anyone can hope for at this point," but he was shocked to see how Obama handled himself at the podium. He said the nation's commander-in-chief self-destructed during the Dec. 7 press conference

"I was just stunned. I really couldn't believe that a man that was elected president was as amateurish as he was, and essentially launched from the podium at some of his own, taking aim and mowing down everybody in D.C. and walking away having not understood that he just lost a lot of people," Huckabee told the news provider.

Many lawmakers in the Democratic Party have condemned the agreement that Obama reached with Republicans. The House Democratic Caucus last week voted against the President's proposal. In response, Obama called on former President Bill Clinton in an effort to persuade liberals to back the tax package.

In an appearance at the White House on Dec. 10, Clinton said that both parties are going to have to "eat some things they don't like." He said the compromise between Obama and the GOP is the best available option.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Is Obama an amateur, or is he a sinister dictator?   I think he knows exactly what hes doing to the US and Israel, but he is definitely self-destructing as a person with no applauds!