Author Topic: HERE IS HOW MUSLIMS OPERATE TO HAVE OUR VIDEOS CENSORED !  (Read 799 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
HERE IS HOW MUSLIMS OPERATE TO HAVE OUR VIDEOS CENSORED !
« on: December 23, 2010, 05:36:01 PM »

I read on a French zionist blog (Le Blog de Danilette) an interesting description of how a network of Muslim Nazis operates to manage to have YouTube accounts suspended. They have a mailing list and here is what they send to their fellow djihadists.   Yaakov Mendel

I am implementing a massive project to rid YT of anti-Muslim hate by providing a one stop site for flagging hateful comments/videos and asking people to follow a guidebook that is being prepared. I've suspended over 40 Zionist sites and I have learned some practical tips along the way. I will also be sending out the guidebook on how to effectively work together to remove hate videos.

I will initially contact 200-300 YT users; train them in the process and tactics; and then ask them to train others in order to build a team. The goal is to build a huge army of cyber warriors working together.

The first step -- is for you to recruit as many people to my site (FlagZionists) and to have them subscribe to the site and send a friend request.

I need you to send me a friend request and subscribe; I need you to tell your friends about my site and have them do the same. I want as many Muslims as possible to sign up -- this is one of the most important emails you will share with your Muslim friends on Youtube. In the next few weeks you will get a guidebook from me; I want you to help your brothers and sisters learn how to report hate content from the guide book.

If anyone speaks languages besides English, I want people to volunteer to translate the channel description on the left side of my page. Please also check the Arabic to make sure it is correct. Please do not send questions or comments in start-up phase of this site because it will create too much work (I am attempting to contact thousands of Muslims).

Below is the list of people I am sending this email to -- some of them will have friend-lock on and the email will not go through. Please make sure to inform the Muslim community on Youtube.

Thank you for your help.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAILING LIST - FIRST WAVE: MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS SIGNED UP.

LadyHejabi, Shimmer1984, strive234, mamazgirl19, bentalislam1990, SaboorahAmatuRahmaan, ARTEHISTORIAISLAM, fahmida19, hichamelemrani, AiTZahmane, Muhammadkhurram1, ibnesadi, leeesam, us3r95, etuskit, iloveallaah, Alfirdaus1, MuslimTube2010, Soljaress17xx

Eingottglaube, MuslimALhamdullah, 88Afghani, sirataalmustaqeem, habibiflo, broadcastislaam, simkabeg , Meriem031 , Bintarab25, spectrum187, loveislamlovepeace, MrsOrient, Madina565, habibiflo, EnesMalik58, KabusPsycho, hovhannesjan1983

tuenal84, AlQuRaNAlKaRiM, QulHuAllahuAhad1, muzzammil73, saidashahida, islamDwR, Lillelma, YoussefAbuRukaya, waelobaid, simkabeg, CaucasusEmirate, abucrawler, SoldierForIslam, 5arji, UmmahTube, 1abudujana, TrustInIslam, nasAlsomal, Importantmuslim

CompleteMuslimah, IslamicMujihadeen, arabian1992Gulf, ShahadatKiArzoo, ALSHESHANI87Q8, TheFighterOfislam, SuperPlaya44, MyLoveIslam, fahmida19, 7FIGHTER8, Nazzoifa, mujahidatulislam, FfmJihad, saifilhaq, Arabkid99, AbdulWahid1992, TheMercifulServant, salafisunni, thelevants

Muqatilah, gaqulin, sadiyo09, CleverMuslimah, kuffarwillfall, HadithADay, JoinBlackFlagArmy, HiZbHT, ismailzd, MsSummayah, MujahidaInshallah, TheIslamcall, islamthebest, muslimgurl48, khaadimone, theizbah, MohamedSalih95, ayamen1, klme99, rinabarakeh, MultiUnta, userxh

Muslimah720, wantedtomspencer, captaint10, angel014lyf, 786deedee786, fatoumata10, zafthedon, allllahuis1, dcfnfb, orgjuga, REALtruthONislam, poizonivy, samarah202, mohammadzafar, Egyptian143, OurBestLife, Shi3i4lyf, islam4life7861, akhuhamza, Muslimgrils, mitrusa, MrUzigalil, ahmedelhoseney, hammaad95

USERS WITH FRIEND LOCK ON - PLEASE GET THE WORD TO THEM:

islamsitheway, islam431, germanicus24"

HOW TO REPORT HATE COMMENTS QUICKLY & EFFECTIVELY as follows :

1. When a zionist leaves a bad comment on your/someone else page, copy the zionist's name and go to: 
 2. click [X] "Hate Speech"
3. click [X] "hate speech" - [X] "continue" - [X] "yes"   
4. click [X] "This user is using hate speech against a protected group"
5. Enter username to report: (just copy & paste the zionist's name)   
6. click [X] "using hate speech against a protected group" - [X] "religious affiliation"   
7. Select an item from the left: 
[ ] Video Comments 
[ ] Videos
[ ] Video Responses
[X] Channel Comments
  (NOTE: you can also select "on someone else's channel" -- you can do this for multiple channels, and that saves time. If you don't know this trick, it's important. You can add comments from many channels the first time you report hate comments.)
 report hate
8. Block User (As you wish)
9. Additional notes (copy and paste this):  click [X] "Continue." 

HOW TO REPORT BACKGROUND IMAGES / PICTURES THAT ARE HATE AGAINST MUSLIMS as follows :

1. Go to page where the image is.

2. Bottom of page / left side:
  • click "Report background graphic"

3. If enough people do it Ytube will act.

VERY DANGEROUS ZIONIST CHANNELS -- IF WE SUSPEND THESE CHANNELS FIRST, WE CAN ERASE MANY VIDEOS. THE TRICK HERE IS TO SUSPEND CHANNELS WITH MANY VIDEOS FIRST:

LIST OF SECONDARY ZIONISTS -- THEY ATTACK MUSLIMS AND THEN REPORT THEM:

(Don't waste your time with them for now, unless you see that they've left hate comments. The are smaller players.)

Email addresses to WRITE LETTERS TO THE SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES To campaing and try to suspend ABUSIVE ACCOUNTS -- THESE ARE SOME IMPORTANT CONTACTS:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]    YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave.
San Bruno, CA 94066
USA
Phone: +1 650-253-0000
Fax: +1 650-253-0001    
Mark Zuckerberg, CEO
FACEBOOK INC
156 University Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94301
USA

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: HERE IS HOW MUSLIMS OPERATE TO HAVE OUR VIDEOS CENSORED !
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 05:46:17 PM »
Muslim's really stink.  With G-d's help their schemes will be rendered moot.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 06:15:03 PM »
They cant stop us :dance: :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2010, 06:25:06 PM »
Yaakov send this to one of these guys at this site they will post it. They have gotten of more anti Israel anti semitic  Jihadist videos then anyone site i know      

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/104428.php    

it can be used against the muzzies as well
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 06:37:30 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2010, 07:58:14 PM »
you can contact this site also                        http://internet-haganah.com/haganah/index.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 10:58:32 PM »
what can we do to combat this evil?