Author Topic: Why do self hating organizations have money when we are struggeling  (Read 820 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
These are questions we have to ask ourselfs how come they have power and influence but we do not. What can we do to change this?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Why do self hating organizations have money when we are struggeling
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 04:37:52 PM »
I think Dan ben Noah, after his convertion, should sacrafice himself and marry an ugly, self-hating Jewess with loads of money. That would do the trick.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 06:45:37 PM »
wait we have a jewish jtf'er that converted?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 07:25:00 PM »
I think Dan ben Noah, after his convertion, should sacrafice himself and marry an ugly, self-hating Jewess with loads of money. That would do the trick.

???

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 07:27:31 PM »
Im confused about what you guys mean

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 07:27:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure that was a joke, WI.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 07:32:04 PM »
oh i understand and what really gets me upset is seeing all these self hating jewish organizations with alotta money when we are struggeling. If we had the money we wouoldve been a mass movement allready and would be the biggest problem for the boulshavic establishment

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2010, 07:38:34 PM »
G-d does this to test us. The evil people will always have great success in this world--they get the best jobs, have the most money, marry the earliest and get the most desirable spouses, etc.

The challenge to us is whether or not that will spur us on to challenge them and work hard day and night to overcome them.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2010, 07:50:33 PM »
G-d does this to test us. The evil people will always have great success in this world--they get the best jobs, have the most money, marry the earliest and get the most desirable spouses, etc.

The challenge to us is whether or not that will spur us on to challenge them and work hard day and night to overcome them.

ok one of my friends has the israeli attitude that says we would support u guys if we know ur serious and have resources, etc, i said we rely on donations, Then my friend said why dont you guys fund yourselfs?
Then i realized my friend has a very valid point

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2010, 09:36:58 PM »
Tell your Israeli friend to compare JTF's resources now to those one year ago. For instance we just hired Shlomo to work for us full-time and that cost a pretty penny as he has many financial obligations. Also compare funding of the resistance on the hilltops today to that of one year ago.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2010, 10:26:10 PM »

LOL  :laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2010, 10:27:59 PM »
oh i understand and what really gets me upset is seeing all these self hating jewish organizations with alotta money when we are struggeling. If we had the money we wouoldve been a mass movement allready and would be the biggest problem for the boulshavic establishment

In answer to your question, it's probably the same as a much bigger philosophical question:  Why do evil people prosper?

Well, at least according to one psalm we say pretty often it's to destroy them forever :)

But if you're asking practically speaking, about why jewish organizations are good at what they do to fatten their wallets, maybe we can learn a thing or two from their fundraising strategies.  I'm sure we could, in fact.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2010, 11:24:28 PM »
It seems easy to me. Most American Jews are leftist idiots and virtually all American Jews in leadership positions are leftist idiots who know how to appeal to their own kind for baksheesh.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2010, 01:17:22 AM »
It seems easy to me. Most American Jews are leftist idiots and virtually all American Jews in leadership positions are leftist idiots who know how to appeal to their own kind for baksheesh.

But Torah Jews and Yeshivot also get leftists to give them money.    Part of it is tugging on the heartstrings.   But there's more to it.  I have not been an insider to this process, though I've met a few.   Bli neder I may ask around some of my friends who have experience with it and see if there's any tips that JTF could use.