Author Topic: How New York has been handling the blizzard  (Read 419 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
How New York has been handling the blizzard
« on: December 31, 2010, 11:17:34 AM »
   The fine affrimative action morons running the NYC sanitation department were supposed to clean the streets, but instead, they wanted to make a point that the city should waste more money on them, so they left streets unplowed for days and did a poor job where they were supposed to plow them. As a result, people died. Mayor Bloomberg gave a mixed message that he did not want people to travel but also wanted them to go in for business. Now he unwilling to admit that he messed up and is blaming residents for driving of the streets that they pay an exorbatant amount of tax money for to use. I was unlucky to come up here with wrong timing and get stuck here because the airport and airline are doing a poor job despite being days after the storm. I really hate New York and hope everyone else comes to the common sense to leave.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: How New York has been handling the blizzard
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 12:22:51 PM »
I'm glad I don't live in New York. I'd really hate to shovel all that snow.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 04:17:54 PM »
I heard something about the Unions were 'Protesting' by not shoveling.  >:(

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 07:27:15 PM »
I heard something about the Unions were 'Protesting' by not shoveling.  >:(
That might be a small element of the situation... I think it was that the storm was stronger then they anticipated and the cities response to it was slower then usual... From what I saw of the situation there the major problem is the fact that there is really no place to push the snow... Most streets have cars parked on both sides... Even if the city plows the streets residents trying to get their cars out toss all the plowed snow back into the streets renewing the mess... Years ago when I use to live there they would declare a snow emergency and residents had to move their cars off the snow emergency streets... The city would then clean them streets first from curb to curb giving residents a place to move their cars so later in the cleanup the side streets could be cleared...I think the main problem was the fact that the storm hit during a holiday and the city may have had a problem getting their outside contractors in that help out with larger storms.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 10:47:33 PM »
On Tuesday Night,   I went on Francis Lewis Blvd. in the Rosedale Section of Queens.    Figuring that this was a main road that would have no significant problems associated with the snow.     Was I wrong!      The danger of an accident was far greater than it was in Nassau County,   both on the South Shore  (  Town of Hempstead )  and the North Shore  (  Town of North Hempstead.  ).      The snow removal from the streets in Nassau County was vastly superior to what I saw in Rosedale.     

When going back home that night,    I went back a different way that enabled me to avoid Francis Lewis Blvd. and most of Southern Queens in general.     That made a huge positive difference!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/