Author Topic: Fake JDL steven weigang crew embarrasing Meir Kahanes name @ protest against WBC  (Read 537 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
This is pathetic, listen to their potty mouths, granted I hate WBC but seriously how can these people be wearing Meir Kahane shirts and talk like this? This is embarrasing and pathetic, now I know why JTF can't stand this fake JDL.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I think this is rather old already.

Steven piggang supposedly wanted 'more action' and hold demonstration etcetera. How many demonstrations has he held himself in germany so far?

There also seems to be a JDL England. Some interesting things are written on spermfront:

"
The EDL is apparently planning a demo in Bristol, too. They have already contacted the UK Chapter of the Jewish Defence League (based here in Bristol), inviting them to form an alliance with the EDL.

The response from the Jewish Defence League was unequivocal: not only were they "disgusted" and "revolted" to receive the request; they made it clear to the EDL that they would "stand proudly with Muslims, our fellow children of Abraham, in the fight against Muslim hatred, in defence of their mosques, family & faith".
"

"
Maybe their not Zionist led then, just plain stupid.
"

"
Kind of ironic coming from the Jewish Defence League when their own people in Israel willfully bomb Muslim schools and murder Muslim children.
"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I think this is rather old already.

Steven piggang supposedly wanted 'more action' and hold demonstration etcetera. How many demonstrations has he held himself in germany so far?

There also seems to be a JDL England. Some interesting things are written on spermfront:

"
The EDL is apparently planning a demo in Bristol, too. They have already contacted the UK Chapter of the Jewish Defence League (based here in Bristol), inviting them to form an alliance with the EDL.

The response from the Jewish Defence League was unequivocal: not only were they "disgusted" and "revolted" to receive the request; they made it clear to the EDL that they would "stand proudly with Muslims, our fellow children of Abraham, in the fight against Muslim hatred, in defence of their mosques, family & faith".
"

"
Maybe their not Zionist led then, just plain stupid.
"

"
Kind of ironic coming from the Jewish Defence League when their own people in Israel willfully bomb Muslim schools and murder Muslim children.
"
I think the Jewish defense league in England have no ties to Rabbi Kahane or his philosophy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03