Author Topic: Liberal Professors  (Read 901 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Liberal Professors
« on: January 26, 2011, 09:36:37 PM »
One of my profs is a huge left-winger. Pro Obama etc. Even the textbook for the course bashes G.W. Bush at every opportunity.  What sucks is that she's actually a really good prof and very nice and I like her a lot. It is difficult for me to like a leftist as a person since I tend to disassociate myself from them. Not to mention there are 3 guys named Mohammed in the class and a few more Arabs. And one guy that made a joke about killing me.

My other prof is a self proclaimed communist. She preaches Marxism and actually incorporates his ideas and writings into the framework of the course. She loves Obama as well. She's also a very cool prof though. I just sit there and keep my mouth shut. I have a friend in the class who is frum and he said that he would probably argue with her. I told him to suck it up. He doesn't want to make a Chilul Hashem.

Too many liberals in Universities!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Liberal Professors
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 12:32:36 AM »
I've had left-wing professors who were fair and easy enough to get along with. Sometimes G-d uses people with very wrong beliefs to teach us something, or to fulfill a specific role in our lives.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 03:29:16 AM »
Ive had some horrific leftist professors.  Many would go WAY off their subject matter and curriculum to indoctrinate the students with leftism.  I had an English professor who spent the whole first day of class telling us that Bush Sr. was about to destroy the country, but thankfully, Clinton was elected.... and I hadnt the slightest idea what this had to do with English.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 07:02:33 AM »
My other prof is a self proclaimed communist. She preaches Marxism and actually incorporates his ideas and writings into the framework of the course.

It's beyond my comprehension that someone could proclaim oneself a communist today after all the accumulated evidence that communism is a bloody failure.