Author Topic: Two new videos uploaded!!!!  (Read 417 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Two new videos uploaded!!!!
« on: February 03, 2011, 07:10:19 PM »

Favorite, Link, save and enjoy!!! Thank you!!!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Two new videos uploaded!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 07:31:01 PM »
lol, i disagree on global warming's non-occurrance, but funny action story there!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 07:43:46 PM »
lol, i disagree on global warming's non-occurrance, but funny action story there!

Please tell me you are not a Gorebot...

He was so wrong, and he has changed his story to fit the evidence. I heard the other day him quoted as saying that "snow would be rare in the future and kids would not know what snow is like" only ten years ago. Now he is saying according to his model that snow will increase... Well, is it going to be rare, or increase? You cannot change your story in the middle and expect people to buy it. I think man-made global warming is 100% hoax..

Also notice how they changed name name in the last few years from 'global warming' to 'climate change'.... I have witnessed much 'climate change' in my life... It changes from winter to summer, to winter to summer, etc., etc.

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/snowfalls-are-now-just-a-thing-of-the-past-724017.html

However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

"Children just aren't going to know what snow is," he said.

The effects of snow-free winter in Britain are already becoming apparent. This year, for the first time ever, Hamleys, Britain's biggest toyshop, had no sledges on display in its Regent Street store. "It was a bit of a first," a spokesperson said.

That was published on March 20, 2000...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 08:06:28 PM »
בס''ד

Great work Wandering Samurai! G-d bless you!

I just added these two videos to the five other new videos which Wandering Samurai did for us this week:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,52894.0.html

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 08:55:38 PM »
Great work on these video's Wandering Sam  :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane