Author Topic: Condi Rice: Dump the Palestinians in South America  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
Condi Rice: Dump the Palestinians in South America
« on: February 09, 2011, 02:23:05 PM »
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/24/condoleezza-rice-palestinian-refugees-south-america

Condoleezza Rice: send Palestinian refugees to South AmericaPalestine papers show US secretary of state told negotiators that Chile and Argentina could be asked to give land to displaced

The United States proposed giving Palestinian refugees land in South America as a radical solution to a problem that has haunted Middle East peace talks for decades.

Condoleezza Rice, the Bush administration's secretary of state, wanted to settle displaced Palestinians in Argentina and Chile as an alternative to letting them return to former homes in Israel and the occupied territories. Rice made the proposal in a June 2008 meeting with US, Israeli and Palestinian negotiators in Berlin, according to minutes of the encounter seen by the Guardian.

During a discussion about international funding to compensate refugees – an estimated 5 million Palestinians are scattered around the Middle East – the US diplomat made a startling suggestion.

"Maybe we will be able to find countries that can contribute in kind. Chile, Argentina, etc (ie, give land)."

The minutes, which are not verbatim, have the initials CR before the quote. Rice was the only participant with those initials.

The proposal seems based on the fact that Chile has a large Palestinian community dating back a century and, like Argentina, has large tracts of sparsely populated land.

It flew in the face of Palestinian insistence that the refugees have the right to return to their ancestral land – a demand Israel has resisted since its foundation in 1948. Carving out a new Palestinian homeland 8,000 miles away in the Andes could theoretically reduce pressure on Israel to return land.

The proposal, not previously disclosed, is a twist on suggestions made in the last century to settle Jews in Madagascar and what is present-day Kenya. It appears to have been influenced by the transfer of 117 Palestinian refugees to Chile between March and April 2008, a few months before the Berlin meeting.

The group had lived in Iraq for many years but was stranded in a grim camp on the Syrian border during post-Saddam Hussein chaos. Chile hosted them in response to a UN appeal, said Carolina Podesta de Footner, a spokeswoman for the South American office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.

"The UNHCR made an appeal to governments to take these people. Chile was one of the first countries to accept."

As well as having Latin America's largest Palestinian population – estimated at more than 200,000 – Chile had previously accepted refugees from Afghanistan, Colombia and the former Yugoslavia. Podesta said other Palestinians from Iraq were settled in Brazil, Iceland and Romania.

At the time Rice made her proposal the Iraqi Palestinians appeared to be settling well in La Calera, a city north of Santiago. They were greeted with smiles, songs and promises of help with housing, jobs and language training.

But unlike previous Palestinian arrivals – mostly Christians with education and money who chose to move – the refugees were blue-collar conservative Muslims and had struggled to integrate.

:laugh: :::D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Condi Rice: Dump the Palestinians in South America
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 03:54:08 PM »
This idea that somehow they will 'integrate' is absurd.  I can't beleive that there are still politicans who beleive this would happen.  I am all for some sort of relocation, but it has to be treated like toxic waste.  They need to be relocated away from human life.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 03:57:21 PM »
This idea that somehow they will 'integrate' is absurd.  I can't beleive that there are still politicans who beleive this would happen.  I am all for some sort of relocation, but it has to be treated like toxic waste.  They need to be relocated away from human life.

Maybe they can be life on mars...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 04:04:14 PM »
"Palestinians" belong in the Middle East, where G-d put them. Just not in Israel.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 04:06:30 PM »
"Palestinians" belong in the Middle East, where G-d put them. Just not in Israel.

"Palestinians" belong in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, or Iraq or even Turkey for that matter.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 04:13:06 PM »
"Palestinians" belong in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, or Iraq or even Turkey for that matter.

Yes.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 09:28:35 PM »
Condi Rice just can't stand the fact that there is a 97% white country down there (Argentina) allowed to continue existing, so she wants to fill it with violent, evil, terroristic foreigners.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 02:45:21 PM »
Condi Rice just can't stand the fact that there is a 97% white country down there (Argentina) allowed to continue existing, so she wants to fill it with violent, evil, terroristic foreigners.

No she is right on this one. I believe Argentina is the country where an Israeli embassy was destroyed due to an alliance between Argentinian Nazis and Hezbollah. So they already have violent evil terrorist Nazi muslims. Perfect place to dump the "Palestinians" as far as im concerned. Clearly they deserve each other

Israel in its current form is unsustainable. Israel should stretch from the Nile to the Euphrates, this is the land that was promised to the Jews. So they can send all the damned Arabs to South America, or Antartica, or Greenland.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 03:05:13 PM »
Why Argentina or Chile? I don't want 5 million of them here. We are 40 millions, so, with them, it would be 45. It'd imply that 1/9 of our population would be Fakestinians and most of them terrorists or pro-terrorists.
Why not sending them to Condolezza's homeland? They are about 350 million, so 5 million Fakestinians won't be a political problem. Anyway, USA shot at Jewish refugees ships during WWII and never paid any compensation. It's a good opportunity for USA to pay that compensation by hepling Israel solve the problem of Arabs.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 06:57:38 PM »
Why Argentina or Chile? I don't want 5 million of them here. We are 40 millions, so, with them, it would be 45. It'd imply that 1/9 of our population would be Fakestinians and most of them terrorists or pro-terrorists.
Why not sending them to Condolezza's homeland? They are about 350 million, so 5 million Fakestinians won't be a political problem. Anyway, USA shot at Jewish refugees ships during WWII and never paid any compensation. It's a good opportunity for USA to pay that compensation by hepling Israel solve the problem of Arabs.

I agree, maybe send them to Congoland.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 07:21:52 PM »
Why not giving them a State in the Columbia District with half of Washington as their capital? Of course the White House would be included in their territory, and any American would be strictly forbidden to visit it even as a tourist!
Isn't it what US and many other countries demands Israel to give them? Even worse, they demand Israel to give away a Holy Site, and the White House is only a historical secular one.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2011, 07:51:04 PM »
Interesting

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 07:54:19 PM »

Me too. I love to send them to Africa. In return, I will like to see thousands if not millions of blacks moving to Saudi Arabia.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2011, 07:56:55 PM »
Why not giving them a State in the Columbia District with half of Washington as their capital? Of course the White House would be included in their territory, and any American would be strictly forbidden to visit it even as a tourist!
Isn't it what US and many other countries demands Israel to give them? Even worse, they demand Israel to give away a Holy Site, and the White House is only a historical secular one.

Well, if youve ever been to D.C., you'll see that already exists.  Our subsarahan friends have pretty much made much of D.C. no-go zones.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2011, 08:32:43 PM »
I say dump them in raw sewage, but S. America sounds close enough! :::D

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2011, 08:57:24 PM »

Gee

I thought they weren't white though hispanic. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 10:10:28 PM »
Arabs in Israel have no desire to integrate they are there to slowly take over...This is why talk of them willingly leaving  has to be taken with a grain of salt... The most practical relocation program would be to forcibly push them into Jordan where most of them came from in the first place back in the late 60's
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 03:08:38 AM »
It is indeed better to resettle the enemy far away from Israel.
If they are sent to a country close by, they might either return, some day or be involved in constant warfare with the Jewish state.
It might not be in Argentina's best interest to absorb 5 million Arabs. But it would be in Israel's interest. But I am flexible. If someone comes up with a viable plan to send them somewhere else, I'll accept that too.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 10:18:00 AM »
No she is right on this one. I believe Argentina is the country where an Israeli embassy was destroyed due to an alliance between Argentinian Nazis and Hezbollah. So they already have violent evil terrorist Nazi muslims. Perfect place to dump the "Palestinians" as far as im concerned. Clearly they deserve each other

Israel in its current form is unsustainable. Israel should stretch from the Nile to the Euphrates, this is the land that was promised to the Jews. So they can send all the damned Arabs to South America, or Antartica, or Greenland.

Yes, it was here that the Israeli Embassy, and also the main Jewish communitarin center (AMIA) were destroyed by terrorists, probably in collaboration with local nazis. We have some nazis and many leftist violent anti-Semites. But we also have the largest Jewish Community of Latin America. We have to remove the wicked terrorist from here, not receive even more ones.

Regarding "P-alestinians", those who live in Yesha would easily accept relocation especially now. Many things have changed since the start of "Peace" talks in Madrid in 1991. Even the most fanatics of them know quite well that there is no hope for them in the Land of Israel. Their population has increased by 100% since that time. Even if they got a State in Yesha, it would be unsustainable, and they would quickly starve. They know that a "P-alestinian" State would be the worst for them. They'd definitively lose any hope of citizenship in an Arab country or anywhere else. They would lose any possibility of wroking permits in both Israel and the Arabs neighbours. And they would have noone to claim if they are independent.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 05:18:43 PM »
Gee

I thought they weren't white though hispanic. 

They are white but it's mostly Spanish and Italian. 60% of Argentines are Italian.