Author Topic: Michael Savage on the traitorous leftist Jews  (Read 718 times)

Haim Halevi

Michael Savage on the traitorous leftist Jews
« on: February 16, 2011, 11:25:45 AM »
I support every word.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Michael Savage on the traitorous leftist Jews
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 11:46:32 AM »
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Michael Savage got the foundation of this commentary from one of Chaim's programs.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 11:48:57 AM »
Very true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Haim Halevi

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 11:49:15 AM »
It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Michael Savage got the foundation of this commentary from one of Chaim's programs.
I wouldn't be surpised if it would go around the opposite way.Michael Savage showed himself as a very capable person so far.So is Chaim but not quite as Savage according to what i have seen.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 11:54:13 AM »
I wouldn't be surpised if it would go around the opposite way.Michael Savage showed himself as a very capable person so far.So is Chaim but not quite as Savage according to what i have seen.

On top of everything else,   there's one huge difference between Chaim and Michael Savage.     Chaim's positions are consistent.   Savage's positions are all over the spectrum.     If one listens to Savage over an extended period of time,   the listener has no idea if he's pro Israel vs.  anti- Israel.    One day Savage sounds like he is pro-Israel.     Another day,  he's supporting Israel's enemies against Israel.      I lost ALL confidence in Savage.    Mark Levin,   who is in the same time slot as Savage,   isn't ideal but he's a far better alternative than Savage is.  
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Haim Halevi

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 11:56:57 AM »
On top of everything else,   there's one huge difference between Chaim and Michael Savage.     Chaim's positions are consistent.   Savage's positions are all over the spectrum.     Based on the day one listens to Savage,   the listener has no idea if he's pro Israel vs.  anti- Israel.      I lost ALL confidence in Savage.    Mark Levin,   who is in the same time slot as Savage,   isn't ideal but he's a far better alternative than Savage is. 
Savage have a much wider audience.If he supports Israel it means that many conservative Americans would listen to him,the Americans's support of Israel would grom and as a result,we would have a much easier life in our holy war against Islam.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 11:57:34 AM »
Dead Nazi Germans 1945

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 11:59:48 AM »
Dead Nazi Germans 1945

They look like women and children to me
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 03:27:44 PM »

Chaim Ben Pesach knows a lot more and has far more insight on traitorous leftist Jews than Michael Savage.
It's strange that I should have to explain that to you, but I have to tell you that you won't find a single JTFer who will support your scornful judgement on Chaim : whatever the differences among us, we all give much more credit to Chaim than to Michael Savage, except maybe some trolls.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 07:31:23 PM »
I am sorry, but this is blatantly plagurised from Chaim. Only Chaim talks about the issues of the Jews being brilliant people in arts, films etc, but lack intelligence in survival.

He steals stuff from Chaim, I am 110 percent sure of it.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 07:47:48 PM »
Anyone who has heard Savage today's broadcast, should have no doubt that Savage is all-over-the-map. Here comes another diatribes against Ultra-Orthodox, Israel being a vassal state of US with no particular benefit to US, heroism of Syrian soldiers. Yet, at the same time, Savage was vicious against Carter as a Jew-hater, admiral Mullen, self-hating Jews.
Basically, Savage is a clown, but that is what American public wants.

Hayot Araviot Masrihot