Author Topic: IF YOU SAW THE GOP DEBATE....  (Read 2884 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
IF YOU SAW THE GOP DEBATE....
« on: June 05, 2007, 09:09:20 PM »
I saw it and it was not as stomach aching as the Democrap debate Sunday night.  If you saw it what is your thoughts and or comments.  I thought Hunter did a great job, Rudy brought up the very important needs for energy independence.  So what are your thoughts?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: IF YOU SAW THE GOP DEBATE....
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 09:28:16 PM »
I liked Tancredo until he said that legal immigration should be stopped.  IT was a bad mistake to say that..

Guiliani is still the best...and there is proof on how he saved NYC.

McCain talks very slow. Romney is full of poop.  All the rest decent, but still, maybe would consider for the future, but not now.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 09:36:25 PM »
McPain favors on bilingual that is an absolute NO
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 09:41:32 PM »
I thought on the overall if you compare this debate over the Dem debate, the Republican debate was a bit more civil.

What  [censored] me off was how that jerkoff Wolf Blister kept going after Christian religious belief,  and he would never go after Bongo Obango Obama's Muzzie background.  He went after all about their Christian belief.  Have you all notice this or just me?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 09:49:51 PM »
Oh I agree on serious, but after the rubbish I heard Sunday night. And I still think Duncan Hunter is the best option but Rudy looks like he can be able to beat Killary and Obongo

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 10:18:37 PM »
I thought Tancredo was forceful tonight.  He made some great lines, and some setbacks, and some nothings.

Hunter started off slow, but got better as it went on, and got the last great line of the debate.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 09:54:27 AM »
Romney was terrible. He reinforced his image as a never-ending source of political cliches.

McCain was ok. He defended his horrible bill in a very deceptive, but effective manner.

Giuliani recovered from the abortion fiasco and did a decent job. Hunter was good, but still has no chance. Tancredo looked a little foolish by taking a stance on legal immigration.

Mike Huckabee was a breath of fresh air.

In all, a brilliant display of political hackery. Each hack trying to outdo the other. Yay for democracy.

Previously, you used to praise Romney on this forum. 

Romney was caught off-guard when someone asked him (during the audience q&a part) why he has campaign ads in Spanish. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 10:31:43 AM »
I thought on the overall if you compare this debate over the Dem debate, the Republican debate was a bit more civil.

What  [censored] me off was how that jerkoff Wolf Blister kept going after Christian religious belief,  and he would never go after Bongo Obango Obama's Muzzie background.  He went after all about their Christian belief.  Have you all notice this or just me?

He thought he was going to nail Huckabee with the question about evolution.  He wanted to set him up for an attack by the loonie liberals.  Huckabee's response was great.

The biased media has been taking it out of context when the GOP candidates say they support the current "Don't ask, don't tell" policy for gays in the military, rather than changing it to have them serve openly.  The GOP wants to leave to military leaders like General Peter Pace.  The media intentionally leaves this key part out.