Author Topic: Bad News : We are losing the fight against gay marriage  (Read 575 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Bad News : We are losing the fight against gay marriage
« on: February 23, 2011, 04:50:28 PM »
I had hope that America would remain strong, and an even greater dream that America may one day be a righteous nation.... But those hopes and dreams are fading quickly. America is on a death spiral and it will end in calamity if the direction is not changed. I am no longer hopeful and the only thing we can do is regroup and calculate our loses. We must never accept homosexuality as normal or acceptable. The depravity of such sexual relations is destroying the very fabric of society. The righteous souls of the world should mourn this explosion of degeneracy.

But there is no reason to despair because whether we witness it or we don't, all the wicked, depraved, and unrepentant souls will be utterly destroyed. I have absolute faith that this will occur to those who openly and brazenly violate the will of HaKodesh Baruch Hu...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/23/us-gay-marriage-laws-obama
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14