Author Topic: This is ridiculous  (Read 743 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
This is ridiculous
« on: February 23, 2011, 08:29:50 PM »
Zookeeper Friedrich Riesfeldt, ( Paderborn , Germany ), fed his constipated elephant 22 doses of animal laxative and more than a bushel of berries, figs and prunes before the plugged-up pachyderm finally got relief. Investigators say ill-fated Friedrich, 46, was attempting to give the ailing elephant an olive oil enema when the relieved beast unloaded. The sheer force of the elephants unexpected defecation knocked Mr. Riesfeldt to the ground where he struck his head on a rock as the elephant continued to evacuate 200 pounds of dung on top of him. It seems to be just one of those freak accidents that proves... ' Sh*t happens

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: This is ridiculous
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 11:27:22 AM »
Please be careful with language. Leaving out letters in curse words to bypass the word filter is not something that should be on a religious forum.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 11:54:59 AM »
Please be careful with language. Leaving out letters in curse words to bypass the word filter is not something that should be on a religious forum.
My bad.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 12:14:27 PM »
Did he survive the ordeal ?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 12:27:07 PM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 12:37:55 PM »
I hope that was at a zoo or a sanctuary if it's even a real story because private owners should not have elephants in my opinion.