Author Topic: Charlie Sheen : The messed up, drugged out, meglomaniacal loser!  (Read 1968 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Charlie Sheen : The messed up, drugged out, meglomaniacal loser!
« on: February 24, 2011, 10:11:51 PM »
Charlie Sheen has finally pushed the envelop to the extreme. Today he made another of his famous rants, this time sounding incoherent while putting down the producer of his show, and bordering on antisemitism. I cannot wait to read that Sheen is dead and buried...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Charlie Sheen : The messed up, drugged out, meglomaniacal loser!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 10:14:22 PM »
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20469064,00.html

The show won't go on – at least for now.

CBS halted production of Two and a Half Men on Thursday after Charlie Sheen lambasted the show's creator in bizarre interviews.

"Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of Two and a Half Men for the remainder of the season," says producer Warner Bros. Television and the network that broadcasts the program, CBS.

The statement was released after Sheen, 45, went on profane, rambling rampages against Alcoholic's Anonymous, party girls, his ex-wife, founding father Thomas Jefferson and Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre.

In an open letter posted on TMZ.com Thursday evening, Sheen responded to the news that CBS halted production of his show, calling out Lorre, whom he again refers to as Haim Levine, specifically.

"I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth," the letter reads. "I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists."

Sheen concludes his letter with an open plea for his fans to support him.

"I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade," he writes, "to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 10:15:31 PM »
And to top it all off for the reasons I hate Sheen with a passion is that Sheen is an avid 9/11 truther... May he rot in hell!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 10:16:01 PM »
Charlie Sheen has finally pushed the envelop to the extreme. Today he made another of his famous rants, this time sounding incoherent while putting down the producer of his show, and bordering on antisemitism. I cannot wait to read that Sheen is dead and buried...

It would be no great loss if the grim reaper took him as we speak... This guy is a real looser. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 11:11:37 PM »
muman613, I absolutely hate and despise Charlie Sheen as well.  He's as despicable a character as Mel Gibson.  I can't wait until he overdoses and dies, that pig.  From what he said, he's definitely an antisemite, no doubt about it.   I was so happy to read that they're shutting down his show.  I have to give CBS credit for doing that.  (Maybe they had no choice, I don't know.)  He made tons of money, but he'll spend it all on drugs.... and hopefully he'll die soon by choking on his own vomit!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 12:19:28 AM »
he sounds like a child.

he's lashing out at everyone else around him because of his personal problems, he can't face them like a man and get hold of his life, he wants to be destructive and behave like an animal and not be called out for it.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 08:45:22 AM »
Sheen is out of his mind, he has pickled his brain from Drugs and Alcohol.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 09:07:25 PM »
Sheen is scum of the earth in every way but I'm curious to know why you think he is satan incarnate while Lady Gaga, Eminem, and other equally immoral and evil celebrities are just misguided.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 12:06:18 AM »
Sheen is scum of the earth in every way but I'm curious to know why you think he is satan incarnate while Lady Gaga, Eminem, and other equally immoral and evil celebrities are just misguided.

Well, what he said the other day struck me as antisemitic. And on top of that Sheen openly supports 9/11 truther conspiracies... Due to those two facts I hate Sheen with more intensity than the others you mentioned.

I also did not say that he is satan or anything along those lines. I don't give him that much credit... He is evil, in my opinion, and according to my understanding of 'measure for measure' he should be dealt with harsh justice...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 07:21:38 AM »
It wasn't Anti Semitic he explained he was calling him by his first and last actual name because it was a serious and personal arguement.He said if someone called him by his Spanish name he wouldn't consider it anti Hispanic.That's not to say i don't consider him a despicable person
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2011, 01:09:44 PM »
He is a drug-induced nazi who is trying to cause as much trouble for people before his body shuts down from repeated overdoses.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!