Author Topic: Nazi police officer shoots at Jewish heroes in Chavat Gilad - new video  (Read 745 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This video shows a Nazi Israeli police officer shooting at Jewish heroes at Chavat Gilad, a Jewish community that was destroyed this week by Israel's traitor regime.

Please rate (Like), comment and favorite by clicking twice on the video below to get to the zootube page where the video appears. It will only take a few minutes. Thank you.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Chaim,    thanks for your efforts with the video.      Hopefully,   the video will get plenty of views and positive feedback.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This video is timely and extremely important.   When I get home I will like and favorite this

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I saw this video on Arutz Sheva It just make me sick to the stomach that these are the supposed people that are out to protect the Am. We want the Army out of Judea and Samaria we can protect ourselves
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Chaim, god bless for your work.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yeah

and Netanyoyo is supposed to be a Zionist good guy.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't like the events that are transpiring, you can see violence increasing everywhere!